11: Snap

Trust me
I frowned down at my pancakes. Just when you think it's safe to leave your room. Was I ever gonna left alone? Did they have to come to the place I feel safest and ruin it? I was about to scoot off the bench when Tao and Chen sat down trapping me at the half circle table between themselves and Kyungsoo. Great just great. I crossed my arms as Kyungsoo pulled my tray over and began to cut up my pancakes into neat triangles. I rolled my eyes and reached for the thermos. Try as I might I couldn't open the damn thing . since when did that lady get so strong huh? Finally I smacked it a few times and gave up on the stupid thing setting it down far away. I looked up at Kai and Sehun who laughed as Kris picked it up and opened it effortlessly. Stupid strong giant. “Here” Kris held it out to me, I sighed and took it before carelessly taking a sip. Not the smartest thing to do. “HOT HOT OWWIEEE” I set down the thermos and stuck out my tongue fanning it quickly . “OMO DRINK THIS IT'S COLD” I snatch the milk from Suho and drank it all down relaxing as the pain faded. “Good job dragon you burnt the fair maiden” baekhyun tossed a balled napkin at Kris who rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed “sorry” “oh don't worry you seem to be getting better last time you guys almost killed me , it's progress since you've only maimed me oh but then again it's only 8:30 so there's tons of possibilities right” I screwed the top back on the tea roughly and crossed my arms. “He was only trying to be helpful you don't have to be so mean”Kai scolded. I scoffed and pushed the hair out my face “Excuse me?” Kai smirked “you heard me, you've been venomous since yesterday what's your problem we already apologized. All you do is ignore us, we're busy too you know” the other members eyes widened “Yah Kim Jongin” Xiumin began to to reprimand kai but I cut him off “ I didn't ask you to help, I didn't ask for your worthless apologies and I certainly didn't ask for you to come plague the one place in this world that makes me happy. You think you're the only one who's busy ? Huh? I can't walk because you and the rest of your little psycho pawn fans. I promised those little kids in there to take them skating this Wednesday. You think I can keep that promise huh now I have to go explain to those sweet little kids that they have to wait another month until they're all free of treatments and strong enough to go! Why the hell do you think I'd want to talk to the people who treated me like I was the scum of the earth and made me sleep on a cold jail cell floor? People w-who I….I trusted…..” I looked down say my lap shamefully “worse then anything you actually tricked me into daring to dream you cared about us.. into thinking you guys were what the camera showed, but I dunno know maybe I should thank you for helping me wake up from the mirage . it would have been such a waste to spend anymore of my life loving you” I looked back up at Kai who smiled softly before reaching out for my hand “now was it that hard to open up”. It was an act?!? I was furious. Without thinking I picked up Kyungsoo's glass of juice and splashed it in his face “my feelings and my willing to share them are not a new game to play nor are they any of your business you sick bastard” “Sora that's no-” “Chen tao move before I start screaming bloody murder ” I clenched my teeth as I cut off Chen and tried my best to keep back my tears. The two scooted out quickly before I grabbed my crutches and scuttled away. That was the last time i've seen them.