First and Last

little wonders

It's a wonderful world and everything is like a paradise where all different kinds of precious living creatures share the same kingdom. A kingdom full of mystery, adventures and different kinds of wonders that only a few living creatures can appreciate, just like how beautiful the sea is. It's clear, bluish, iredescent color reflecting the things a creature can see from above the surface, The pleasing sound of the waves splashing from the hard surface of the land and how it is able to relax and remove every bit of the word stress inside your mind and body as you sat there by the sand and watch how the magic the waters can create up until the sunset and see how the water turns to  yellow with the touch of orange and soon faded into the darkest color of blue you could ever see.

 
Water is one of the things that I really like followed by one of the most important element that is Air where everyone breathe in the same oxygen and breathe out the same air. The air creates a lot of wonderful things starting off with music. Just by how the wind starts blewing past the trees making the leaves interact with one another creathing a meek sound that is also very interesting to hear, and as the air blew harder it creates another instrument as soon as the dried leaves gets blown off the trunks gently and slowly landing unto the ground and soon get stepped on by different creatires creating a crunchy sound that is music to my ears. It's one way how I relax myself and breathe out stress from within.
 
Another is the way how it creates such a beautiful scenery as the wind release another blow the air starts to carry the leaves along with him as it goes in circles gently and slowly making the leaves turn and flip in different ways before landing safely to the ground, Isn't that wonderful?
 
But that's not all, we still have fire that helps us balance everything againts the coldness of another thing. In this kingdom everything should be balanced, Fire is one of the beautiful sceneries a few creature appreciate, with it's way of dancing with the wind the fire creates different colors fading along with its each wave. Who wouldn't know that orange with a touch of blue and yellow and red could get along easily and result to another wonderful sight. 
 
And ofcourse wonderful things can't only be seen from the land but also from up above. Have you ever tried to lay down by the green grassy field with another creature you want to spend that time with and watch how the cleat blue sky slowly changes as time passes by, from a light touch of blue on a white surface turnining into different tones of colours which results to a perfect shade of lavender sometimes, or maybe a deep blue one or it can be a pinkish sky as the moon soon starts to wake up and rise up as the sun slowly starts drifting back to sleep. And soon everything starts to turn into pitch black but ofcourse everything doesn't end there, another art was created by him as the little sparkling dots starts to scatter from different angles of the sky named stars. Gazing up to these little sparkly things brings you a fun and interesting feeling inside. This is one of the best wonders of the world that I ever witnessed.
 
But like I said a little while ago everything doesn't just end there. There's this one last thing that I admire the most that God created perfectly and that thing is you.
Those beautiful orbs of yours that you always drown me unto, those small smiles you flashes me everytime I say something that lightens up your mood and the sound of your laughter that brings butterflies to my stomache and the way how you just act as you. This world couldn't get more wonderful and perfect with you by my side exploring every little wonder this world could ever hold.