A Normal Day

A Normal Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal stretched out her arms and yawned, trying to get her blood flowing. It was an early morning for her even though she did not come home until 3 a.m. in the morning. She turned to the clock that was perched on her bedside table only to find that it was 10 a.m.

 

She slept for only seven hours.

 

She sighed. To be honest, it was the first time in a long time that she had slept for more than three or four hours in consecutive sequence and not in split shifts between her busy work day schedule. Her schedule was hectic as ever, running from photo-shoot to photo-shoot for this commercial then that. She could hardly catch a break, but at least she wrapped up her final photo-shoot for a certain commercial last night and was given time to recover from her crazy schedule for the next three days before she would have to leave the comforts of her bed and home to venture to Thailand for a product promotion and press conference.

 She was quite thrilled and thankful to hear that! (The resting part at least, not the travelling part.) Finally time to recover and rejuvenate her energy with a bit of relaxation and lazing around for no reason.

 

 

Wiping the remaining sleep from her eyes her mind wandered to her other f(x) members. Victoria unnie was still in China shooting for her drama. She rarely even saw the mother-like figure of the group even when she was in Korea back from her drama shooting because Victoria would appear one second and then be gone the next. Back to China to film the remaining parts of the drama. Victoria basically lived in China again with the amount of time she spent over there than in Korea and with the group.

Krystal frowned; she really missed her Victoria umma. She wished that she would visit more and stay longer to spend time with the group, but she knew the responsibilities of being an idol and actress outweighed any personal desires. She was going through the same, thus busy schedules always happened and there was nothing they could do about it, they just had to endure.

As for Luna unnie, she was busy working on her own solo album and practicing her singing and dancing, preparing for her solo debut. Out of all her members, Luna unnie put the most heart and effort to being the best. Not saying she and the rest of the members didn't put in the same amount of blood, sweat and tears to perfect their singing and dancing skills. But Luna was above and beyond; she was a perfectionist. If it didn't meet her satisfaction she would be at it in the practice room for hours to perfect it to the point she felt confident enough with it. On more than a few occasions her members had to drag Luna away from the practice room to make sure she didn't overdo it and cause herself harm. However, Luna did on a few occasions call her or the other members asking for opinions on her upcoming album.  

The only member in their group that seemed to have all the time to themselves was Amber.

Speaking of Amber, she hadn't seen her in days no thanks to her busy schedule. They frequently messaged each other, with Amber always messaging her encouragement and silly little things to keep her smiling throughout the dragged out day. She really knew how to take care of her.

Giggling absentmindedly, Krystal reminisced of Amber's constant snapchats and KakaoTalk messages to help her stay sane in the world of being an idol. Whenever Krystal felt tired and not herself, Amber was there to rescue her at just the right time with messages of support or her acting goofy to cheer her up. Occasionally she would even visit her on set with surprises of flowers or more importantly, food.

 

Krystal really missed Amber. While Victoria, Luna and her had busy schedules, Amber was more carefree and left to her own device. That was one of the things that all the members were jealous of her for among other things. Amber could do what she wanted most of the time and SM was okay with that; she would produced her own material and SM would allow her to release it. Amber once confided in her that the reason SM would allow her to do such a thing was because she was using her own resources; she had her own team to help produce the songs, thus SM didn't have to do anything but sit back and once she was done, look over it and then let her release it. Lucky for Amber, she was popular worldwide and anything she released would be greeted with high anticipation and welcomed with high regards. It was a win-win for both SM and Amber.

Pulling her knees up to her chest, Krystal rested her chin on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter