STORY E-I-G-H-T

That CLICHE word ! 143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho exit the elevator when the elevator stop at the highest level of the building. He look so handsome with his red sut, white shirt and black leather shoe. He approaching the end of the hallway towards Moonbyul's room. He can see Yongsun sitting at a table outside his fiancee to be room. He smirk.

"Excuse me"

Yongsun lift her head and saw Minho smile at her. 

"I need to see you boss, is she in?" he said.

"Have you make any appoinment, sir?" she carefully arrange her words. Doesn't want to offend the other. 

She had met this man before. Yes. She still remember it. This man is the same man who came to Moonbyul house that day. 

"Look here my dear..." he paused. 

"Is Kim Yongsun sir" Yongsun told him her name.

"Yes, miss Kim. Just tell my Byulyi that her OPPA is here. I'm sure she will know it" Minho said. 

The brunette grab the intercom and push the 1 button. After a few second, she can hear Moonbyul voice at the other side.

"Miss Moon, you have a visitor. Your oppa is here. Yes. Okay" she nodded and put the intercome back at its place.

"So?" Minho stand on his feet and ask the latter.

_____

Oppa? It must be him.

She can hear someone knocking the door and the door was open from the outside. Moonbyul look at the door. Yongsun enter the room followed by Minho. 

Minho quicken his steps and surpurs Yongsun. "Hi Byulyi" he wave at Moonbyul and wink.

Moonbyul walk towards the white sofa placed in her room. Then she sit. Minho followed the blonde. 

"Coffee or tea sir?"Yongsun ask the only man in the room.

Minho was about to answer when Moonbyul cut his word. "No need to send anything Yongsun ssi. He will not take a long time here. If you not mind, you can go now." Yongsun nodded and leave the latters.

"What are you doing here? This is my working place." Moonbyul ask the latter when she saw Yongsun completely out from the room.

" Chill my fiancee. I just wanna to tell you our mothers plan. I will not come here if you spend some of your time to pick up my call, my dear" Minho smirk. Yes. He had called Moonbyul for many times just to tell her about their mothers plan. But the latter never pickup his call. So he decided to come to Moonbyul working place.

"What is so important Minho? Just straight to the point." Moonbyul feel so distracted by Minho statement. 

What now Mother?

She leaned her back and cross her arm around her chest. Ready to listen to Minho's important info. 

"What do you think Byulyi? I will tell you everything without any condition?" he rise his eyebrow.

Moonbyul straighten her back. "What now?" she ask with her angry tone.

Minho laughing by Moonbyul reaction. 

"Is not funny you silly. What do you want now? Tell me quickly" she ask doesn't want to dragging more times with the other anymore. She feel suffocated by Minho existance. 

"Lunch with me. I will tell you everything during our lunchdate" she wink at the blonde. Moonbyul make the WHAT THE HELL face. Cannot believe what she just heard from Minho.

Oh my god Byulyi. You look so cute with that face. 

_______________

Yongsun was sitting alone at the corner of the cafe. She still adjusting with this new environment. She still cannot make friends with other employee. She is too shy to start the conversation with the other.

She only having teokbeokki for her lunch. She is not in mood to eat anything else. While she eating, incident happened an hour ago pop up in her mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter