STORY F-I-V-E

That CLICHE word ! 143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngsun smile whenever she think about what had happened. Its their third time met, and now she is living with the ash brown hair girl. They just came back from Youngsun old house to get all the boxes left by Youngsun. Youngsun is in the middle of her way lifting a box to her room when Moonbyul come and get the box from her hands.

"Let me lift the boxes. You can go to your room and arrange your things. Is any box left?"

"There's only one" the shorter girl said.

"I'll get it" Moonbyul replied and walk towards the other girl's room. Moonbyul may look skinny and fragile, but she is strong enough to lift the boxes by her own. She put the box on the floor carefully and walk towards the door but blocked by Youngsun who is in her way to enter the room. Moonbyul shift to her left side, Youngsun also do the same. Moonbyul chuckled. Then she shift to her right side. Youngsun also do the same. This time, Youngsun smile at Moonbyul. The latter then move both of her hands and hold the other girl's shoulder and move her to her left side. Then Moonbyul leave the room to get the other box. 

--

"Wow ! This is my second exercise for today" Moonbyul said while sitting on the white sofa in her living room. She rest her back at the backseat. She close her eyes. Suddenly she can feel someone is sitting besides her. Youngsun joined Moonbyul. She do the same as Moonbyul.

"Thank you so much for helping me, Moonbyul ssi" Youngsun said. She still shut her eyes and shift her head towards Moonbyul who is sitting on her right seat. "It is my pleasure" Moonbyul replied. "I think it will be fun if I have someone to live together. But it is not for free.." Moonbyul move her face and facing towards Youngsun.

Yongsun open her eyes and shocked by the scenery in front of her. Moonbyul face is only a few centimeter from her. Too close. But neither of them bother to move away. Moonbyul does not realise it until she can feel Youngsun breath on her face. Moonbyul blink and she move backward a few inch. "Cook for me"

Youngsun blank. "Cook for me if you want to repay me" the latter repeated and wink at the other girl. Youngsun nod then she smile. The ash brown girl straighten her back. She getting off from her seat and look at the sitting girl. She stretch out her hand to the shorter girl. "Come. We need to go to shop"

--

Moonbyul enter the shop. She quickly headed to the corner of the shop to get the cart. She looked so excited. Youngsun look at Moonbyul back profile while she also enter the shop. Moonbyul push the cart toward Youngsun. "Come" Moonbyul said and she start pushing her cart. She really looks like a little girl who is excited to go for shopping. They walk side by side in the shop.

"What will you cook for me?" Moonbyul ask the latter. Her eyes wild while she is observing the items in the shop. Youngsun look at Moonbyul, "What do you want to eat?" she ask cautiously. Moonbyul stop and turn her face to the girl besides her, "there is something I want to eat. I'm craving for it since this is my first time to have it. Can you cook it for me?". Youngsun nod. Moonbyul repeat Youngsun action and smile. That smile was left an impression on the other girl. Moonbyul push the cart again. The taller girl push the cart towards the food department and the other girl just follow behind her.

"I think it should be at here. Where it is?"Moonbyul mumbling to herself but Yongsun can hear it too. She stop at instant food shelf. She looking at the instant foods placed on the shelf. "Found it", she yelled a bit.

The ash brown girl walk a bit in front. She bend to get the food a bit lower than her level and grab it. She turn to face Yongsun who is standing behind her and wave a package of ramen "Cook this for me",she smiled.

--

Yongsun is preparing to cook seafood ramen for Moonbyul. This is her first day cooking for someone after a long time. She want to cook something better but the other girl insist that she want to eat ramen to celebrate her first time living alone. So Yongsun buy a few seafood to put it inside the ramen. She can feel someone is watching her from the dinner table.

"It is done yet?"

"Not yet"

After a few minute. Moonbyul ask again.

"Now? It is done?"

"Not yet. I'm just preparing the ingredients. I haven't start cooking yet."

Yongsun shook her head and smile.

"Why are you taking so long? I thought it is only taking a few minutes to cook the ramen."

"I'm cooking seafood ramen for you. So it is taking a few minutes to prepare the ingredient before we can start cook it."

Moonbyul sigh. She never know its taking too long to cook a ramen. "Do you need help? Maybe it will be faster if I help you."

"It is okay. You can rest. I'm done preparing the ingredient. I just need to cook the seafood and put ramen in it. Just wait a bit okay." Yongsun try to coax the latter. Then she start cooking the ramen. This is her first time cooking at Moonbyul house, but she look so relax in the kitchen.

The food is re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter