Rhythm of the Falling Rain

Rhythm of the Falling Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pitter patter pitter patter goes the falling rain.

Seohyun leaned against the glass window of the cafe. It was raining, the rain streaming down the window forming a beautiful pattern and music.

It was a Tuesday evening, Seohyun was waiting for Sehun to finish his evening classes so that they are able to go home together. Being 3 years older than her own boyfriend actually made her felt... wrong sometimes. She shut her eyes and shook her head lightly to shake off the negativity again.

Six months in the relationship and she sometimes still feel the negativity, especially so when people around her look at them in disapproval. Even right now, there are a group of yappy school girls in their uniform looking at her from their table.

She sighed, the girls are from Sehun's school. They probably know about her existence and their relationship since he was not the type to hide anything, especially so when he was so proud of her - a budding pianist in the musical industry.

"That's her, Oh Sehun's girlfriend. Doesn't she look old? I wonder what did he see in her? Geez," their voice slightly raised, probably not out of purpose but her perfect hearing could hear them just as fine. She turned her head in their direction sharply, and this scared the girls - which undeniably brought a very satisfying feeling in her heart.

She stood up and stopped by their table, and greeted them with a smile. "Hello, just so you know, I can hear you very well from where you are. Perhaps you might just want to bring this questions up to Sehun when you see him? It seems that this question is burning so badly in all of you." With that, she bowed politely and proceeded to the cashier to foot the bills while the girls were left with their jaw dropped and face red.

Seohyun buttoned up the light pink jacket she had on, the rain made the weather a lot colder than she had expected. Right now, she just want Sehun to appear so that she can go back to her warm and cozy apartment.

"Noona," she turned at the direction of the voice. "Sehun-ah" she beamed as soon as she spotted Sehun running in her direction with a bright yellow umbrella in his hand. "Sorry to keep you waiting, the class ended later than expected today," he said as he reached for her hand, knowing that she must have felt cold standing outside of the cafe. Naturally, she took a leap forward and fell right into his embrace.

Despite the , Sehun never looked like he was younger than her - 183cm tall, shoulders broad, sharp features and dark hair. No one would have guessed his age if not for the fact that he was in his school uniform. Seohyun on the other hand, looked just like her age. Sometimes she would think that they looked perfectly fine together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter