(Final) "Our Sign"

The Sign In The Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were in the back messing around getting ready to go out on stage to throw back all of our songs on stage. A thirty minute special with only a couple breaks. Amber was joking around on face time with Jackson Wang from got7. Luna and Victoria messed around as the stylist did they're hair. While I sat quietly with my ear buds in as I went over my lines to '4 walls'. "Krystal Unnie!" Amber suddenly screamed as she pulled out my ear bud. "What stupid?" I said as I tried grabbing my other ear bud to only have the other yanked out as I tried to get the other one. "Say Hi to Jackson and the others" She said holding out her phone.

"Hi guys!" I said as she put her phone in front of me. She lightly hung up on them as she handed me my ear buds back. "That's the reason you made me take out my ear buds...to say hi to your friends?" I asked as I put my ear buds in my bag. "Krystal...i would never!" She acted as if she was hurt by my words. "Then what do you want?" I asked not caring really. "To tell you that were going on in five minutes" she said about to walk off. "Is this another one if your jokes where I accidentally go on stage and have to make something up" I asked putting my mic on.

"No you had your ear buds in when the manager came out and told us" she said as she looked for her own mic. "Krystal?! Have you seen my mic?" She suddenly began to panic like crazy throwing many thing everywhere. "S-stop doing that! Right here" I said as I picked up a purple mic. Amber just lookee at the mic "here" I said as I placed the mic around her head making sure it went in her ear lobe. She did here huge smile "Thanks".

"On stage now girls!" The manager said directing us toward the stage as we prepared for the song 'La Cha Ta'. After a couple minutes we started to perform 'Chu~ & Milk' when the cameraman told us we had a quick break to get changed and take a breather. I went straight for my water bottle to dind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter