chapter two

friends

!!UNEDITED!!

 


the next day moonbyul woke up next to hyungwon, wonho no where to be found. "hyungwon, hyungwon wake up!" moonbyul shook him. "what byullie?" he groaned, waking up slowly. "where's wonho?" she asked worriedly. "byullie he's probably in the bathroom or something, calm down." he said to the girl and she nodded, sighing. 

"i was just worried because i had a dream that he left and after yesterday i just dont want my best friends to leave too." she sighed, head drooping. hyungwon pulled the girl closer and laid down. "byullie, you'll be alright. if its meant to be, you'll find each other again okay? if not im sure you'll find an amazing girl that loves you. dont worry too much." moonbyul nodded and sighed for what seemed like the millionth time already. 

"i-i just miss her. i miss her so much." moonbyul cried, burying her face in the males chest. hyungwon the girls back and whispered positive things in her ear. wonho soon came back and sat next to them. he sighed and reached for hyungwon's hand, squeezing it lightly. "im worried about her. she gets attached so easily and i know she loved hyejin so much. its gonna be hard for her." wonho whispered, careful not to wake the girl. hyungwon nodded and shook his head. 

"i hope she doesnt beat herself up over this." he said and wonho nodded in agreement. "i gotta go to work. will you stay here with her until she wakes up?" hyungwon asked, getting ready to go. wonho smiled and nodded, giving his boyfriend a kiss and saying a quick 'I love you' before he left. 

wonho's phone buzzed signaling a new text. 

from: Yongsunnie
yo! wonho! guess what!!

wonho chuckled at his friends text, quickly replying. 

what is it sunnie?

i'm moving back home next week!!

wonho's eyes widen and be smiled brightly. yongsun had been one of his best friends since he was a child but she moved away three years ago due to her mothers work. 

really! like are you moving back to your old house and everything?? will you be going to the same school as me?!?

yes! and, I finally get to meet hyungwon!!

wonho laughed, thinking about how much yongsun had wanted to meet his boyfriend. they had started dating a little over a year after she left and yongsun had heard loads about him. 

and youll you get to hangout with moonbyul! 

yongsun and moonbyul had met but only knew each other for about a month before yongsun had to leave, so they didn't know each ither very well. 

YES!! moonbyul is really pretty and like i kinda had a crush on her before i left, haha 

wonho smiled because he knew that yongsun and moonbyul would be good friends. 

her girlfriend just moved away to germany so byullie having a rough time right now. maybe when you come back you could cheer her up!

okay cool! well i gotta go right now. see you next week! 

see you!

wonho put his phone and felt the girl beside him stir a little. "wonho?" 

"yes?"

"im hungry. get me some food please" she whined and wonho chuckled. "as you wish princess." moonbyul smiled and got up with him. "i wanna go with you!" she exclaimed and wonho nodded. "well come on! put some clothes on and lets go."

moonbyul quickly changed and dragged wonho out of her room. "mom! wonho and i are going to get some food!" she yelled and her mom just nodded. 

"give me a piggyback ride!" she whined as they walked to the door. wonho laughed and let the girl in his back, walking outside. "lets go the chicken place down the street please!" 

once they reached the shop moonbyul got off his back went to the front. 

"what a cute couple!" the cashier cooed and moonbyul laughed. "were not a couple. hes my brother!" she said and made a disgusted face. the cashier apologized and laughed, taking their order quickly. 

"hey wonho, where'd hyungwon go?" she questioned, realizing the other wasnt there. "work." moonbyul nodded and continued eating. "do you remember yongsun that went to our school a few years back. you met her about a month before she moved away." wonho asked and moonbyul thought for a moment. 

yongsun... that sounds familiar. 

"umm, oh wait! shes the one that you where friends with for like forever! yeah I remember her! why?" she said brightly, remembering the girl she thought was cute from freshman year. 

"shes moving back here next week! youll get to meet her properly and youre gonna good friends!" he exclaimed and moonbyul smiled. "yay! someone to hang out with when you and hyungwon go home to "study"." she said, using air quotes and putting extra emphasis on study. 

wonho blushed and shook his head. "what do you mean? we study!" he exclaimed feigning innocence. "mhm. study something alright. next time try to refrain from calling me at 2 am "oh hyungwon right there!". its not pleasant." she said and wonho blushed a deeper red. "shut up!" he said hiding his face and moonbyul laughed, throwing some rice at the blushing boy. 

A/N: im sorry for the really slow updates but i wanted to update now because i have band camp starting tomorrow and i wont be able to update for like 2 weeks. anyways, bye