chapter one

friends

unedited. sorry for any mistakes!

moonbyul, can i come over? we need to talk. 

moonbyul read the text from her girlfriend hyejin and felt worry wash over her. 

sure babe. is something wrong?

she sent back and got a reusponse almost immediately. 

i'll be right over. i will explain when i get there okay? see you in a bit. 

moonbyul and sighed and sent a simple 'okay' back. she sat in her room waiting the younger to arrive. she knew it wouldn't be anything bad. surely HyeJin would have said if it was, right? 

after about 15 minutes she heard her parents call for her downstairs. "moonbyul! your friend is here!"

she walked downstairs and smiled but dropped it quickly when she saw the worried look on her girlfriends face. 

moonbyul grabbed the youngers hand and lead her upstairs so they could talk in private. once they reached her bedroom, moonbyul closed the door and sat her bed waiting for hyejin to join. "so, im moving." the younger said as she sat on the bed.   

moonbyul looked at her confused. "thats all you needed to tell me? whats the big deal about it?" she questioned not understanding why it was so important. 

"to germany." she finished, her head hanging low. moonbyul's eyes widened as she processed the information slowly. "youre joking right? no no no you cant! why?" she rambled holding the others hand. 

"my parents are moving for work because apparently it will be a better opportunity for all of us. trust me i dont want to go but i have too. im so sorry." she said sadly, a few tears making their way down her face. 

moonbyul looked at her girlfriend with tears in her eyes as she slowly made her way over to the other. hyejin pulled the older into her lap and stoked her back lightly. "baby, i really dont want to do this but we have to break up. we will most likely never see each other again and if we kept dating, it'd hold us both back. i just want you to be happy and this is the only way i can right now. its better for the both of us." she whispered to her now ex girlfriend. "i still love you, thats why im doing this."

moonbyul understood but she was still upset and angry. not at hyejin but at the world. "i know. i love you too." she said as she looked hyejin in the eyes. she leaned in and kissed her one last time, putting all of her love and passion into it as if its her last breath. "i have to go now, we're leaving tomorrow and i need to finish packing. goodbye, moonbyullie." hyejin said after a few minutes. she kissed the top of moonbyul's head and walked out of the room for good. 

moonbyul laid down on her bed after she left and cried her eyes out. she clutched onto the stuffed bear hyejin had gotten her on their first date, soaking it in tears.  she reached iver for her phone and called the only person she needed right now. 

"h-hyungwon, can you and wonho come over?" she muttered, sniffing loudly. 

"oh sweetie of course, explain to us when we get there alright? see you in a bit baby." hyungwon answered

"thank you"

hyungwon got wonho and immediately went to their "daughters" house. moonbyul always called them "mom and dad" because they always looked out for her and she loved them like parents. 

as soon as they arrived to her house, they walked in and made their way upstairs after greeting mr. and mrs.moon. 

wonho knocked on the door then opened it after hearing a quiet 'come in' from the girl. 

"oh moonbyul, tell us what happened sweetie." wonho said rushing to her side. wonho sat on ber bed and pulled her into his lap, her back on his chest. hyungwon sat in front of the two, holding the girls small hands. 

"hyejin and i, we broke up." she cried and wonho rocked her side to side. hyungwon's eyes widened when be heard the news. "why?" he asked keeping calm, trying to soothe moonbyul. 

"shes moving to germany." she said her bead hanging low. once she finished explaining everything wonho spoke up. 

"shes right, you know. it is best for the both of you." moonbyul nodded. "i know but im still sad." 

"i know baby, but were here so if you need anything just let us know okay?" hyungwon said hoping to cheer her up a bit. 

"how about i go get us some food and we eat and watch Netflix. sound goo?" wonho suggested and moonbyul nodded. 

"ill be back soon." wonho said after getting the others orders. hyungwon got the laptop and opened the Netflix application. "lets find a movie to watch okay?"


wonho arrived with the food about 30 minutes later and settled into the bed with the others, moonbyul in the middle. "what are we gonna watch?" wonho asked, sorting out the food and handing it to the fight people. 

"moonbyul insisted on finding nemo so were watching that." hyungwon said, laughing at the girl's childishness. 

they all settled down, started the movie and began eating. wonho and hyungwon would sneak kisses in whilst moonbyul was too interested in the movie to notice. 


the movie was almost to an end when hyungwon noticed moonbyul fast asleep. he looked at wonho and smiled, awing at the girls adorableness. wonho turned off the movie and sat the laptop down on the table, turning off the lamp next to the bed. "night sweetie, sleep well" he whispered in moonbyul's ear, kissing her forehead like a proud father. hyungwon did the same and laid down again, falling asleep quickly next to his best friend. 

 


thank you all for reading! i havent seen any fics out there like this so I decided to write one myself. any and all feed back is appreciated! 

!!UPDATES WILL BE FAIRLY SLOW!!