Chapter 1 Lost ~ Questions

Mine

Chapter 1

8:49am Gwangju, South Korea

 

Hyungwon woke up to the sound of train tracks hissing. He checked his watch, he overslept! He didn't REALLY know where he was going, but he decided to stop at the next station and ask for directions.

 

*****-*****

 

Seoul, South Korea

 

Wonho was sat in the back of his classroom, he kept on repeatedly tapping his pen on his book, even when the teacher told him to stop.

 

If I actually enter school early, will it REALLY ruin my reputation?

Are they just saying that cause I don't have a girlfriend?

A hundred questions ran through Wonho's mind, and they were dying to know the answers...

What if... I get a boyfriend instead...?

Pshh... Like I'd get a boyfriend. Pah-lease!

"Shin Ho-Seok!" A voice boomed through the classroom, it was Mr. Kim..."What's the answers to this question?" he pointed with his long veiny finger at the chalkboard. With squiggly numbers and letters on it, to Wonho.

"100?" Wonho guessed

"It's 104, close enough Mr. Shin." Mr. Kim sighed.

Wonho knew the girls were giggling at him he always had that weird feeling whenever he gets an answer wrong and HAS to be corrected by the teacher.

"He's adorable..." one of the girls whispered

It was Koo Jimin, obviously, she always tries to get Wonho's attention but fails, because she's not really Wonho's type. He likes shy, honest girls who are not popular.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda proud with this... Poor Hyungwon T^T I didn't do a lot of storyline for him. Anyways. Ciao! Hope to never do more chapters ;D