Hyungwon [Introduction]

Mine

7:00am , Gwangju, South Korea
Hyungwon's house

Hyungwon woke up to the sound of Kang, his dog. Hyungwon is... Not so rich so he can't afford an alarm clock. He's stupid parents went overseas and took all of the families money. So, Hyungwon only had around 4 dollars in his pockets. He always dreamt of finding atleast 10 dollars out on the street, like that movie he saw when he was a kid "Charlie and the chocolate factory" but that was only acted out instead of it being real life, so it was pretty impossible for that to happen in Gwangju.

"Aargh!" Yawned Hyungwon. He checked the clock. Suddenly, his eyes widened, he jumped out of his bed and ripped his clothes off. "! I'm going to be late!" He yelled. Okay, here's the thing it takes 30 minutes to get to Seoul Station on the bus then another 30 minutes on a train then 10 minutes to school. Hyungwon was never late! NEVER! EVER! EVER! 

At 8:10 the gates would completely shut! They wouldn't care if your late, or not. Or even its your first day. What happens next? The next day you come to school you'd be lectured about 'skipping school' for 1 hour after school. That's the worst thing, because Hyungwon has work after school. If you come to work late 2 dollars would be pulled off your pay check.

Yeah, Hyungwon does live the worst life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya! Sorry for short story I'm not good at writing long stories. And I'm also a bit of a beginner xD I at stories :') Anyways Baii! (By the way I'll try to make long stories in the future.)