Sequel

Heartstricking Nightmare
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n: A sequel for all the hearts that are Yoonmin-trash, just like me! I hope you’ll like what my brain fabricated, hehe~. Enjoy reading ;))

Wordcount: 4304

 

 

 

 

 

Breathing in.

 

And breathing out.

 

Jimin feels so secure right now. (a/n: omfg, this actually rhymes, and I only noticed while beta-reading it for the up-tenth time xD)

 

Normally waking up always meant having to work hard again. But somehow today felt different.

 

So unbelievable warm and comfortable.

 

He sighs in content.

 

It’s almost as if his blanket is literally back-hugging him. Almost as if it’s radiating its own warmth. No joke, it practically feels like Jimin’s blanket is alive and has arms that are holding him close to it.

 

Jimin notes that he wants to wake up like his every day from now on.

 

He snuggles closer into his warmth-emitting ‘blanket’. Half muttering, half a low and satisfied “Daebak~”.

 

Everything seems so perfect and wonderful.

 

At least until that one specific moment, when his most-comfortable blanket decides to groan gently behind him. Making the latter aware of the fact that his blanket with arms must really be alive.

 

Jimin is ready to scream and remembers his previous nightmare as he hopes this is all just another bad dream, but when he turns his head into the direction of the noise, he can only halt in his motion.

 

‘So handsome~’, he thinks, totally mesmerized by the view only mere inches away from him.

 

His heartbeat and two different breaths. Those are the only things Jimin can hear and take notice of right now.

 

The younger is so immersed in his thoughts of the other that he doesn’t realise said person moving his hand from around the younger, onto his thigh.

 

But when shortly after finally taking realisation on what’s happening, his heartbeat runs faster by miles per hour than before, feeling the soft touch of his hyung, gently caressing his thigh up and down.

 

He gulps.

 

He feels so unbelievable restless and maybe a bit anxious. Is this really happening? Is the one and only person he has been craving for for years caressing him in this intimidate way right now? Did he maybe accidentally drink alcohol instead of water after his harsh night? Does this maybe really happen at this moment? Does the older maybe love him back? Or is he maybe just ? Jimin could somehow understand if yes, the members had tight schedules making it hard for them to get some alone time to relief themselves. But there were so many questions running through his mind, so many maybe’s accompanying them. Making him feel so freaking insecure about the current situation.

 

Should he maybe wake the older? But what should he say in that case? ‘Hey, hyung, having fun touching me?’ That’s just ridiculous. But he can’t just do nothing, can he? Well, maybe he can do that!

 

… d-a-m-m-i-t, he sighs in exasperation, just TOO many unsettling maybe’s.

 

Jimin was internally going crazy. It’s not like he doesn’t like the other’s touch, no, on the contrary, the other’s soft yet manly palm is quiet – no, scratch that – extremely pleasant, somehow even pretty arousing. Trust me, a whole week without some good relief plus being touched this way extra-plus by your secret love really don’t mix well.

 

“Morning, sunshine”, a raspy voice wakes him from his seemingly endless string of thoughts, as he feels Yoongi rubbing his nose over Jimin’s neck. And damn, does that feel great! He could just get carried away at all those loving touches of the older.

 

“M-morning… Yoongi-hyung~”, he decides to answer in the end. A little unsatisfied with the shy, stuttering outcome of it. But there’s nothing he can do, the older just had such an intense impact on him.

 

“You alright, Jiminie?”, Yoongi whispers lowly with the utmost concern and care for the boy in his embrace. He simultaneously retracts his hand back around the younger’s torso, securely holding him close against his own chest.

 

Jimin is more than confused.

 

Did his hyung maybe make him right now just to ask whether he’s alright? Why even make him in the first place then? Is he maybe playing around with him? But Jimin can’t believe that, Yoongi is way too caring and worried about other’s in his heart to do such things. But then what the heck did the older mean with ‘You alright?’?!

 

And yet again Jimin gets overwhelmed by his mind-set, leaving him with questions and a lot of maybe’s.

 

And also yet again, the older one brings him back to their momentary reality, “Could you sleep well?”.

 

Oh~~~.

 

And that’s it. That’s the point when he gets it. The point where a little switch in Jimin’s head says *click*. Making him realise just how many ridiculous things his mind can come up with.

 

He giggles softly before humming in agreement, satisfied with the way things are at the moment. And now even more convinced: He wants to wake up like this every single morning from now on and forever!

 

“That’s good then~”, Yoongi hums back, leaving a butterfly kiss on Jimin’s exposed neck skin.

 

Jimin’s heart skips a beat. Or maybe two? Three? He doesn’t know, not with his clouded head blocking any even in the slightest rational thought started by his brain.

 

They lay like this for some minutes. Listening to their steady breaths, feeling their comfortable warmth, melting into each other’s touches.

 

“Jimin”, before said man even has the chance to react, Yoongi is already turning him around. Their faces now closer than ever.

 

Jimin can feel the heat rising into his cheeks under his hyung’s intense gaze. He’s losing himself in no time in those deep brown orbs. Making time feel like an unnecessary accomplishment.

 

Yoongi smiles lovingly at the younger.

 

‘Oh my gawd! What is gonna happen? What is gonna happen?!’, Jimin thinks to himself as his heartbeat goes crazy.

 

And he swears, his heart gives out for a few second at Yoongi’s next word.

 

“Saranghae~”

 

It’s only a low whisper, but Jimin could hear each syllable really clearly.

 

Yoongi used the moment of surprise and leans in. His eyes closing as he wants to completely take in the feeling of what he’s going to do next.

 

Jimin’s heart starts thumping again as the older’s lips meet him in the sweetest way ever imaginable.

 

First he’s too stunned and overwhelmed by Yoongi’s action to understand anything not to mention do anything.

 

His heart takes a little while to process everything. Yoongi-hyung - his bandmate, hyung, good friend and big love – is kissing him, k-i-s-s-i-n-g  H I M.

 

And that’s when he finally loses himself, falling harder than before, but being held safely by Yoongi’s strong arms. Jimin imitates the older, closing his eyes.

 

He’s melting into the sweet kiss. His hyung is so unbelievable good at this. (a/n: Why…. do I keep rhyming unintentionally…? ^^’)

 

Jimin never imagined his first real kiss to be this wonderful and(!) with his one, big love.

 

There’s this tingling sensation in his stomach, spreading a beautiful warmth throughout his body. It’s just beyond any description.

 

Yoongi then starts gently moving his lips against the younger’s.

 

This is all just too perfect, Jimin notes as his heart is about to give out, ready to make the younger faint on the spot.

 

He suddenly hears some voices from afar. He can’t make out what they’re saying, but he also doesn’t care about them. He won’t let some voices destroy one of his biggest dreams coming true.

 

For emphasise on his thoughts, he moves his hand onto Yoongi’s chest, clenching them tightly into the older’s shirt.

 

Said man pulls Jimin closer by the waist in response. Deepening the kiss all to sweetly.

 

Jimin never wants this kiss to stop. Never.

 

He gasps as Yoongi nibbles gently on his bottom lip.

 

And the next moment his heartbeat rises even more, if possible. He feels the older’s tongue exploring every smallest detail in his hot cavern. As if he’s desperately trying to remember them all by heart.

 

French kiss. Jimin can’t believe Yoongi knowingly turns his first kiss into something so intimidate and y.

 

This is all starting to get really arousing to Jimin. Yoongi’s straightforwardness is a killer in this kind of situation, he notes yet again.

 

A sweet moan leaves the younger as their tongues tangle together. A fight of dominance that Jimin gives in to way too fast. But he actually likes being dominated in this kind of thing, likes being ‘taken care of’. At the same time, he’d of course always only let one person do this to him. Yoongi.

 

He hears a voice again, ringing in his ear, “Jimin”. This time it’s louder than before and way closer.

 

But he doesn’t want to break away yet.

 

“Jiminie~”, who freaking keeps wanting to disturb this beautiful moment?!

 

“Not... yet”, Jimin mumbles into the kiss.

 

“Jimin~, stop eating the pillow!” Pillow? What was that rude disturber even talking about?

 

Suddenly their wonderful kiss gets broken. Jimin groans unhappily, trying to grab for Yoongi. Ready to reinitialize a new meeting of their mouths. But to no avail, his hands reach out for nothing but thin air.

 

He slowly begins blinking his eyes open. Has it been this bright the whole time?

 

He sees a figure sitting on his bed side, softly shaking him on his arm.

 

Jimin groans again. What is even going on?

 

His eyes slowly accommodate to the bright light.

 

“Hyung?”, now Jimin’s more than confused. Weren’t Yoongi and he just kissing seconds ago. Why is he now sitting on the bed side? Didn’t he like it? Is Jimin that bad of a kisser? How did he stand up that fast? What is going on?

 

Jimin feels about ready to cry. The whole confusion is just making him so emotionally unstable.

 

“Jin-hyung made lunch, so you should get up”, Yoongi says in his deep, soothing voice. Thinking that the younger is still a little heartstricken by the previous nightmare.

 

Sensing Jimin’s uncomfortableness, he decides to lighten up the mood, “By the way, what were you even dreaming about right now? You were practically eating your pillow.” The older grins. He’s holding back his laughter as he shows the pure evidence of his words.

 

O…

 

M…

 

G…!

 

This all had to be a joke and a really bad one at that.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter