Final.

Acceptance

 

Her.

Her beautiful smile.

Her eyes.

Her kissable lips.

Her attitude.

Her childish side.

Her.

 

The moment I saw her, I knew that she’s the one. I tried every possible act to pursue her, after few months she said ‘yes’. That was the most wordeful moment in my life.I love her for who she is. I never told her to change herself for me. She's very kind. I love every single detail of her.

 

We just met couple of months ago but d*mn! Now I wouldn't last a day without her. I can't imagine myself without her. This girl is really is something. She has the magic that can make me go insane. I promise myself that I will marry this girl someday. Oh Jessica Jung, what did you do to me?

 

"Hon, what are you thinking?" speaking of the witch who turned my world upside down.

 

"It's a secret, my lady." she pouted.

 

I kissed her.

Sica is so cute while doing that I can't stop myself. That's not my problem. HAHAHAHA She blushed.

 

"WU YI FAAAAAN!!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THAAAT!!!!" now she's pissed off.

 

"What? You will kiss me back? Oh c'mon sweetie, don't hesitate. I'm all yours."

 

I smirked at her and she blushed even more. HAHAHA she looks like a tomato. She runs toward me and tried to slap me but I caught her arms.

I hugged her to stop her from slapping my chest. What a sadist girl. I let go of her and kissed her forehead immediately. Finally, she calm down and it’s her time to hug me.

 

“I hate that you’re way taller than me.” She said.

 

“Trust me, it has an advantage.”

 

 “What? Tell me. You are always teasing me because I’m small so what’s the advantage huh?”

 

“When you’re hugging me, you can listen to my heart beat… which is for you only. My heart only beats for you Sica. I love you my Queen.”

 

. Now I’m being cheesy. She looked at me and gave me a three-seconds-kiss. Everything was perfect. She loves me, I love her but this dilemma ruined everything.

 

She goes home late. Very late. Last month, 6 pm sharp, she was already home but now? 11 pm..12..sometimes 4 am. I asked her why..she answered me not. I got nervous.

 

One time, I joked her saying that she’s chubbier than before. She choked and I felt so weird because she did not pout or does something she usually do when I’m pissing her off. She just looked at me. Weird.

 

Days passed, I noticed something in the bathroom. Pregnancy kit with two red lines. She’s pregnant… I *ng swear I’m not the father. We never did it cause I respect her a lot. I confronted her. She confessed everything to me. She and my best friend Lay, had a secret relationship that last for a month. And they *ng did it.

 

As Sica’s boyfriend, I treasured her. I respect her. They both don’t want to tell me because Lay don’t want to ruin everything because he thought it was fine. . him. He doesn’t know the brocode.

 

“Sica… why did you do this to me? You know that I’m crazy inlove with you right? Why Lay? Why my best friend? I trusted the both of you… IT SICA!!”

 

She’s crying in front of me. I can’t see her like this. I can’t ing breath.

 

“I’ll a-accept that child.”

 

I manage to speak while holding back my tears. My voice was cracked. She widened her eyes.

 

“But K-kris…”

 

“Sshhhh…” and then there, my eyes become blurry.

 

Tears kept from rolling down my face.

 

I don’t know if I made the right decision but who cares anyway?

 

It’s my life. I’d better accept the child and be a father than to lose my Queen. She’s more important than my ego as a man. But my best friend? him.

 

“I’m sorry. I hurt you. I didn’t mean it Kris. Thank you for forgiving me.”

 

“Yeah Sica. You hurt me so bad. But the moment that I told you that I’m yours, I also gave you the right to hurt me.”I said it in a serious tone. I know. I’m such an for forgiving her but… as what I said, I love her more than anything. I’m willing to gave up everything just to be with her. D*mn this. *ng stup*d love.

 

Indeed. Love can make you crazy. Love can make you like a stup*d sh*t.

 

“I promise you. I’ll be loyal to you. I love you.”

 

I didn’t answer. I can’t. Not now.

 

“But please…don’t do it again cause I will seriously kill anyone if it happens again. I’m serious Sica. Don’t you dare again Jessica Jung.” I looked at her straight in the eyes.

 

“….promise..” I nodded and stand up. I left her. I need some fresh air.

 

Days and months passed like a blur. We are now in the hospital. She’s giving birth to her baby, I mean, our baby but what’s this feeling? I’m bothered now. Can I really accept the child of her and his? Oh god.

 

“Excuse me, are you the father?”

 

“NO!---I mean..uhmm..yes.” Good. Now you frighten the doctor Kris.

 

“I’m sorry doc..”

 

“That’s okay mister. Congratulations to your first baby. You can go to them now.” the doctor smiled at me but I didn’t smile back. I can’t smile now. I opened the room where Sica and her baby are. She’s carrying the child and looks really happy.

 

“Hey..” she said when I entered the room.

 

“Are you okay now? Does it hurt? What food do you want to eat?”

 

 “Easy honey..I’m okay. You cared so much that’s why I love you.”

 

But why you chose to be with my best friend in one bed? Stop Kris. This isn’t right. You love your queen so much right? Stop this nonsense. I let out a heavy breath. She looks at me and frowns. Look Kris, you made Sica unhappy. How great.

 

“Sorry..” I said while looking in her eyes. She held my hand.

 

“Don’t be sorry honey, It’s my fault. I know that it’s hard to keep believing in me since my promise was broken once,” she started to tear up, “However, I wanna stay with you forever, living and sharing breath. Kris, I wish we were happy like that in the beginning..”

 

She looks so devastated. Seeing her like this can kill me in an instant. I hugged her immediately. “I love you too Jessica, I’m sorry.” And then, there, I cried too.

 

“Thank you Kris..”she kissed me so passionately.

 

“Wait. OUR baby is here. No spg allowed.” I joked. She smiled at me. That’s the smile I always wanted to see in her beautiful face. Now, I know what I want, I know whom I love.. I love Jessica…and OUR child. No one can change that.