Life In school.

I Guess It Was My First Love♥

Honey and Dara splitted as they were not in the same class.Honey went off with Namjoo,Bomi and Eunji.They went straight to classroom.
Its was so dark and quiet. Honey tried to fint the switch.Suddenly the light was on..

SURPRISEE!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK PARK HYEMI!!! 

I was shock but it was so touching.

Hyemi-ah... We miss you ! welcom back *hug from the back*
 

Honey: I miss you guys too! *turn around*
GONGCHAN OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Gongchan: nae? 

Honey: omo,u look different! 6 years ago. and now...

Gongchan: I guess you  are the one who looks different! 

Naeun: Ya! unnie. Still remember me? i bet not ): 

Honey: *hugs* i still remember each of you! Haissh. Lets eat the cake,it would melt..!

Everyone: MELT??

We were enjoying the party in class,singing along to B1A4-My Love.... 
and when...Ms.Eunjung came in. 

*Akward silence*

Ms Eunjung: jigeum-eun mwoga? (what now?) Its your first day of school. Enjoy the party!!! 
 

Everyone: DJ PUT IT BACK ON!

Everyone was having fun in the class,even Ms.Eunjung.I felt very happy,my tears feel like coming out but hold it back....
After the long session in the class room. We had our 1hr break before we have pur dance lessons.I didnt follow Namjoo,Bomi and Eunji to the canteen
i went to the dancing room at the 3rd level. There is so many dancing rooms,and the biggest one,have JYP logo on it. I guess the audition take place here.
I went to an empty room. Its was so dusty and so many things was kept in there, i took out my ipod and started to dancing to T-ara cry cry.When someone approach me. 

Why are you dancing here? there are more dancing room.I turned around and saw a guy,smiling at me. 

Honey: waeyo? Isit wong to dance here. This room feels so special..

Nothing,i was just asking i'll leave first.

Honey: nae,arraseo. go(:

Someone came into the room again..

Annyeong,Im Sunggyu. That was my friend Dongwoo.

Honey: Oh,Honey. My name is Park Hyemi but just call me Honey will do.

(Honey's Pov)
Must i pay fine if i dance in this room? Why people keep approaching me? Just say i cant dance in this room and I'll leave..
bu-tt b-u-t, Sunggyu.. he looks charming,he really have small eyes.Omg,im feeling so shy right now..

Sunggyu: Honey?  Can i see your dance again?

Honey:*shy* Yes sure...
 

(Oh baby cant u see that look in my eyes seulpeume bbajin nae dununeul bwa uh uh Bulkeun taeyangboda deo ddeugeobke

saranghaetdeon nareul ullijima ah ah)