Back In Seoul!♥

I Guess It Was My First Love♥

  (Honey'sPov)
 

Its been a long time and i'm finally back here in Seoul. I went to America for my studies for 6 years,since i was 12 and now im already 18.A grown up girl
Seoyoung ahjumma fetch us from Incheon airport,with my three best friends Namjoo,Bomi&Eunji. It was a warm welcome from them it feels great after the long and tiring journey *sigh*. Before going back Seoyoung ahjumma took us to a Bulgogi restraunt for our dinner. It was near to the Han River. I took a walk around there when suddenly i burst in to tears,remembering all the past with my dad.I didnt want to talk about anymore its the past,so after the delightful dinner we headed bck home!

Mrs Park: Honey,Dara! Get some rest, you will be schooling tomorrow.I'll be ironing your uniform and I'll prepare your school stuff arraseo?

*shock*
Dara&Honey: Omma! Jinjja-yo? gumawo omma!

I headed back to my room packing all my stuff before sleeping.Oh'yes I'm Honey(: my real name is Hyemi,Park Hyemi. That is a beautiful name right? *giggles* and I have a sister Sandara.Im not that tall only 176,I went to America to study and learn more about music. I just like it(: My dad left us since i was 5.Now we are leaving with our ahjumma until she gets married!!

sandara:Honey-ah..
oh,wait...did someone called me?

sandara: Honey-ah! Are you done packing your things? and why did you lock the door?

Honey: ohh? Unnie,mianhae..Yes! Im done

sandara: Okay'Okay switch off the light. Goodnight,sleep well! We'll be heading to school tomorrow.

Honey: Arraseo , goodbum!

(Honey'sPov)
Woaah,I miss the school life here,Its such a warm place,miss hanging around with friends,i should enjoy my life here nae? Aigoo>.< 
its already 10pm! Better sleep first!

Next Morning......
KRING!!!KRIINNNG!!!! *alarm ringing*

Honey; Yaa,switch it off! Its so noisy!

sandara:HONEYY!
quick its already 9am! we going to be late!

Dadoong jump,to Honey's bed playing around.Finally that wakes Honey up. The sisters got ready and had their breakfast before leaving.Suddenly someone rang the door bell.

Mrs Park: Who could that be? You two wait here I'll open the door.

Bomi&Eunji&Namjoo: Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma(90 degree bow)
Is Hyemi inside? We want to give her a ride!

Mrs Park:Oh'sure sure come in girls!

Honey: Kyaa! How do you know im staying here? hmm...

Namjoo: Err,your twitter update? 

Honey:O-hh

Eunji: Heyy! We are late lets go!

Sandara: *cough* im going alone?

Eunji:*cough* We will be going together...

Dara&Eunji: *giggles*

Before leaving I kissed mom on chicks with my cherry flavoured lipstickand hug her tightly.