Missing You Here

Missing You Here

Why? Thats the first thing that come across her mind. She just couldn't understand it. Even after everything that they have both gone through together. Everything still doesnt right.

Are we..not destined together?

Am I.. not making him happy?

Is this.. the end?

Wont there.. be “us” anymore?

It hurt.. thinking all of those. But she couldnt help but think it because of all his recent actions. All those pics. All those rumors. Its driving her crazy. Especially when they weren't together at the moment.

He's at China while she's at New York.

Both cant meet each other. All because of their career. They cant help it. It always like that. 

Yes. They deal with it. They deal with it even from the start of their relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend. They deal with it even when they are just in a bro-sis relationship. 

So? Why cant you deal with this time too? Like you always do? 

Because.. it have been 2 years since they decide “us”.

Maybe if they're still in a bro-sis relationship, she can stand it because at that time, he is not hers.

But everything have changed. Everything changed once Ji asked her the question. 

I've change? No I haven't.. I'm still here.. the same.. waiting for you..

I've become more selfish in having you alone? No.. isnt that normal for couples?

Normal.. thats right.. we're not even normal to begin with. We're two big name in the entertainment world. We're G-DRAGON and CL from YG ENTERTAINMENT.

Because of that reason solely, others might say it normal for us..

But,hey,did you know? We're just two humans too.. a boy and a girl.. who wish to love.. who wish for no third person in relationship too. Can't you just respect our decision? We want to feel it too.. We want to feel free in love too..

But even after all I said, its not like anything will change.

But know this my love, I always wish that you're here.. beside me.. gazing the night sky with hot chocolates in hands while we cuddle each other.. right now..

Oh. How wonderful is that imagination?

Yes. It all is an imagination.. for you aren't here right now.

It just me right now. Staring at the night sky hoping all the best for you.

Oppa, if you can hear this small heart of mine talking,

Please take good care of yourself.

I know you don't like people to stop you from creating those amazing songs,thats why, I won't tell you to stop. I will just tell you to lessen it. Don't overwork too much. It worries me.

And bear in mind always, that I'm here everytime you need me.

Chae Rin just stare at the starry night sky. She just let her heart pour everything it want to say all this time.

Silent teps culd be heard from behind. She thought it is Minzy who also come here with her and living at the next room in the hotel.

But all her heart's wish is answered when she hear the voice.

I'm home, Hunchae ”

That was all it need to make her body turn to the owner of the melodious voice and hug the owner's figure.

Tears could be seen streaming down her beautiful face continuosly.

Ah.. How much I miss you, Jingyo oppa.

“ Welcome home, Jingyo oppa ”