Final

That Night

It was past midnight when Mino heard his door cracked opened and slammed hard right after. His mind was fuzzy as he rubbed his eyes trying to chase away the sleepiness out of his eyes. He squinted his eyes in his attempt to familiar his blurry vision with the darkness that covered his room. He found a figure slowly approaching his bed with stumble steps and the first thing that come his mind was what the hell did the maknae want again from him this late at night as he could smell his youngest member vanilla scent that fill the air.

His mind abruptly stopped functioning when he suddenly felt warmness spread on his chest, a hand wrapped around his waist and a soft auburn hair tickling his jaw. He stiffened at the bold act of his lover unaware of his building rage that still lingered in his heart after the fight they had earlier the other day. Mino shifted his body and put his hand on the younger shoulder to push his body away only to have taehyun’s body closer to his and his soft lips landed on his neck. What the .

Mino tried to calm his heart down by inhaling a big amount of air to his lung and let it out soon after. He continuously repeated the act a few more times but it didn’t seem to work as taehyun’s leg now entangled with his. He clenched his fist tight. No, he thought. He will not lose to his lover easily. He could not afford to be the weaker one on their relationship again. He was already give way to the younger for so many countless time in the two years they’ve been together. No, this time he will stand firm and gave him a hard time. He must taught him a lesson that he could not mess up with his heart and get away by just giving him a small kisses and hugs. Yes, he must do that.

But the warm breeze he felt on his neck was already breaking his defense down. He tried to convince himself that the reason his heart beating like crazy and the heat that spread across his body was due to his anger and not something else. He closed his eyes trying to regain his composure and steady his raging breath. He took one deep long breath once again and opened his eyes.

“Taehyun-ah,” He called the younger and forced his body out of him only to find taehyun’s head hanging senselessly on the older’s shoulder. Mino raised his eyebrows and a frown formed in his mouth, confused about the outcome. He wanted to scold him a little for using his little dirty act every time he made a mistake and trying to get away easily because he knows how weak mino is with it.

Mino studied a bit the younger face that was covered with his long bangs hiding his droopy eyebrows and soft brown orbs under it. His gaze shifted to taehyun’s chest moving up and down on steady pace. Only then he realized that taehyun is dead asleep. He ran his free hand through his hair and let out a sigh. He then rested his palm on his face, giggling at the younger’s action.

Mino could imagine how taehyun ended up on his bed. The younger must have been tired after filming his drama and tried to sleep on his own room, aware that mino was still angry after their little argument and gonna deal with it tomorrow whether to apologize or doing something else. Long story short, he must needed to go to the bathroom late at night half asleep and must entered mino’s room out of habit and cuddled him just like how they spend their night every day.

Mino admitted his defeat for the thousandth time. How could he kept his anger for a long time when he has a cute irresistible boyfriend in his arm like this. Mino took the hair out of taehyun’s forehead, observing his soft features, very different with his strong ones. Taehyun is pretty, prettier than any girl in the world and mino felt so lucky he could win his heart. He trailed his thumb caressing taehyun’s soft cheek going down to his tiny pink lips. He then planted a kiss on his lover’s forehead, inhaling his favorite scent out of him. The scent that made him go crazy.

It wasn’t enough, mino’s thought. So he continued his kisses down to his nose, his cheek, his jaw and finally to his lips. Mino nibbling at taehyun’s lips until the younger awaken from his sleep.

“Mi..no? wha..” Taehyun couldn’t continue his confused question when mino slipped his tongue inside his mouth and playing lazily with the younger’s one. Taehyun tried to get away but mino pull him closer to his body, deepening the kiss. He devoured taehyun’s  mouth as if it was the first time he kissed him.

After a while, they parted from each other gasping for air. Still panting, mino looked down at his lover’s face only to be greeted by a confused pair of brown orbs. Taehyun blinked a few times with his innocent look unable to grasp the situation.

“What are you doing here?” taehyun finally asked mino as he didn’t understand how mino could end up in his bed when in reality taehyun is the one who crashed on mino’s.

Mino could see the confusion on taehyun’s face, and he just let out a small laugh while rested his forehead on taehyun’s. He brushed off their forehead together when he shook his head a little. “No, what are you doing here, babe?”

Taehyun narrowed his eyes to the question, he took a distance from mino and scanning around the room. Though it was dark he could recognize that it was not his. He sighed than go back to mino’s arm placing his palm on mino’s wide chest. “Are you still mad?” he mumbled while playing with one of mino’s shirt button, glancing up to his lover’s face.

“Of course I am, you hadn’t answered my question yet,” Mino took taehyun’s hand from his chest, holding it firmly between their bodies. Even though his anger was already gone into thin air but he wanted the younger to realize his mistake and won’t do it again in the future.

Taehyun pouted at that, “Because you asked me a silly question that didn’t worth an answer at all.”

“It was important for me,”

Taehyun sighed hard and gave him a deadpan look on his face, “You should already know the answer when you asked me to choose between you and pepper lunch, seriously, how could you got jealous with food? Unbelievable!”

“Because you always acted like a puberty teenage girl every time you failed to get your hands on that food ignoring the fact that I waited for you for three damn hours in front of that restaurant, you clearly told me to wait and made sure of me not to eat without you, and then you’re the one who’s getting three hours late till it’s closed, and of course I’m the one at fault for not having any sense by not buying one for you to eat at home? Now tell me which one is more important for you, me or that damn food?” Mino trailed back to their reason of fight. He still couldn’t understand what is so nice about the food that taehyun is so obsessed with it. Any food would be just fine for him as his stomach will digest it the same.

Taehyun chuckled at his boyfriend’s frustration, “I’m sorry,” He said while leaned up to give Mino a soft peck on his lips. “I was having my mood swing switch on yesterday and that made me grumpy all day long,” and he peck his lips again and again.

Mino back down from taehyun’s soft lips, “No, your little dirty trick won’t work this time,”

“Really?” Mino could see taehyun’s smirk forming in his lips. Taehyun took mino’s nape and crashed their lips together, kissing him slowly until mino growled and kissing him back in hunger. Taehyun could only smile between the kiss. Of course it works.

They’re parted after a while, mino took his hand, put it on the back of his head using it as a pillow with taehyun’s head weighing on his chest while his other hand caressing the younger’s back softly. Once again he tried to fight and honorably lost.

“Just promise you’ll behave nicely the next time we’re late for our pepper lunch date,” Mino said as he stared blankly at the ceiling.

“I can’t, it’s part of my charms you know,” taehyun giggling when mino pinched his waist subtly.

“Sleep, you have your schedule early in the morning tomorrow,” Mino said.

“We’re not gonna doing anything tonight?”

“No, you need to rest,”

Taehyun crawling up until his lips found mino’s neck and gave him a small kiss on it. Mino’s stiffened at the act but could only sigh hard.

“You won’t make it easy for me, will you?”

“Nope,” Taehyun laughs softly, “Goodnight Mr. Gentleman,” he said, snuggling his nose onto mino’s neck and drifted to sleep right after. He was dead tired from his schedule that day after all and mino joined him to sleep a moment later.