HoBaby~

Dreams [One Shot Collection]

 

I had been out with the maknae, SungJong, for some reason we pulled an all-nighter together. I don't know why when he knew that he had schedules the next day. We were on the way home as we had reached Infinites’ small house that they all had lived in. The maknae thought of this genius plan, waking them all up when the sun wasn't even out yet. Yeah it was the morning but it was like what, 5am. I know this was going to be a bad idea. One, because no one and I mean NO ONE wakes up Howon. [[A/N: HAHA! No one Howon. It rhymes! Haha! Get it! XD]] Lee HoWon was the worst person to wake up early or just for fun. Two, because Hoya would try to get back at the person who woke him and his beauty sleep.

"Y-yah! Maknae. Ani." I said to him as he reached the door to their small house. "Mwuh?" He said in confusion. "This...isn't a good idea." He scoffed. "Come on you baby." He put the key in the door and turned it walking into a house which had been pitch black. I followed him, unfortunately. He walked up the stairs getting to a loft type of area. There had been a little bit of light coming through window as the sun had started to rise. I looked at the sleeping beauties. SungGyu had been on a couch which was pushed against a wall. L had been on the floor, along with SungYeol, DongWoo, Hoya... and WooHyun. The maknae made his move as we reached the few top steps of the stairs. He ran and jumped on DongWoo who was next to Hoya. I saw Hoyas face as he was feeling the body who decided to wake everyone up next to him. He shot me a quick look, a look of anger, a look of 'Oh you are so going to pay for this.' But why me? I wasn't the one with the idea.

I ran down the stairs and out of the house, with tears in my eyes for some odd reason. I ran onto the side walk and down past a few houses to mine. Yes, I live on the same street as the seven fabulously talented boys from Infinite. Be jealous!! I stuck my hand into my pocket to get the keys to my house. I was fiddling with the door trying to put the key in because soon enough I would see them all hunting me down trying to get back at me. They'd be coming like a stampede. The leader of that stampede and full of rage, Lee Howon. It wouldn't open so I went to the other side of the house. I went through this screen door which had been held up by bricks and then walked a few feet to the side door of my house. That screen door in the middle of the walkway was really useless. I don't even know why it was there. Again I fumbled with the key trying to open the door. I eventually did in-between the shakiness of my hands and opened it only to see that I HAD opened the front door in my other attempt and that SungYeol was already in my house. "CRAP!" I said and ran down the stairs to my huge Mercedes SVU and stood behind it with my body behind the tires of my car. I stood there because then they wouldn't see me. I saw SungYeol going down the stairs from looking through the windows in my car and coming closer. "." I said to myself. I had nowhere else to go then to run right in front of them all, including Hoya.

I began to run looking at the people standing on the steps outside of my house. I looked at Hoya and he gave me an evil smile as he made his way down the steps and after me. I looked away picking up my pace. "Ahhhh!" I screamed as I saw Hoya running behind me catching up. That scream turned into a smile as I was beginning to have my crush run after me. I was enjoying this, until we got to the pay back part of it. I looked to my side and saw that L was running too, but to nowhere. No one was chasing him, and he wasn't chasing someone. I laugh at his weirdness. I saw in my peripheral vision that Hoya was now caught up to me. "Hi." He said tauntingly. "BYE!" I said quickly. 'Oh crap. Oh crap. Oh crap crap crap!!' My brain was spitting out thoughts. I picked up my pace yet again. I ran past a fallen tree and picked up a short stick. I turned around to face him and hit him with the stick on his chest. I was more of a playful hit. But that time of picking the stick out gave him more of an advantage to catch up to me. He stopped from running and now was about two feet in front of me looking me dead in the eyes.

Soon I found myself walking backwards not looking where I was going. I saw a tree beside me and thought that if he caught up to me to the point where he would pin me against the tree, that it would be a good idea. It would be the closest we've ever been to each other. But to my dismay I had tripped over that trees root and fell to the ground with him on top of me. "H-hoya I can explain." I stuttered at his sudden closeness. The smell of his cologne, his evil looking face, his bed head but nicely parted hair, gave me goose bumps and made my heart flutter uncontrollably. He made me feel feelings for him that I've never felt before. "You see, themaknakeandIdidanallnighteranditwashisideatowakeyouallup.Itoldhimitwasabadideabutdidhelisten?Ofcoursenot. Sotheresnoreasontohurtme,kay?" I said quickly and tried to move but he was strong and pinned me towards the ground again. "Jagiya, I'm not going to hurt you." J-ja-jagiya? He did just say that, right? We're not even a couple. Wha-why-how-I...iz confused.

I looked at his face, his gorgeous face. His lips. The lips that spit out those gorgeous raps in all of their songs. Those eyes, those taking-you-to-another-world, deep eyes. I looked at him some more and where we were, all of the rest of them had been somewhere else. I did something that he would probably kill me for later. I pecked his lips quickly since we were already close enough, so why not? But as I pulled away my hands covered my face, in embarrassment. It was like my body was taking control of me. I didn't want to kiss him. But apparently my body did. Suddenly I saw a darkness cover my hands and I removed them to see if he was going to put a bag over my head and suffocate me. But then again his words rang through my head. 'Jagiya, I'm not going to hurt you.' As I fully removed my hands I noticed that his face was closer than before. I looked at him quickly then looked away. He pulled my chin back up so that it was directly in line with his. He gave me a small grin before he placed his lips on mine gently, giving me a romantic kiss. Better than the one I gave him. He was waiting for me to return the kiss, and so I did. He smiled in-between the kiss. Our lips parted and he smiled at me. "H-Hoya?" "Yes?" I swallowed. "Why, erm, uh." He scoffed. "Spit it out jagiya." "That! That right there! Why do you call me that?" He got off of me and started walking away I could hear him chuckle. "Call you what?" "Yah." I got up and ran after him. "You know what." I said reaching him. "Mm, I don't think I do." He started walking again. "Jagiya!" I yelled. He stopped and turned around. "Did, you, just call me, Jagiya?!" A big smile came to his face. My eyes shot open. "A-Ani! Aniyo!!" He chuckled. "You're so cute when you lie." He ruffled my hair and walked away. I stomped my foot. "YAH! Lee Howon!" He stopped when I had talked to him formally. "Why did you call me jagiya?" I said in a low tone. "Why, you don't like it?" I ran to where he was almost tripping on a rock, but he caught me before I fell. "Jagiya, be careful. I wouldn't want anything to wreck this beautiful face of yours." I felt myself blush. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead. "I call you jagiya because you are my jagiya. You're my honey, my sweety, my love, my darling." A smile came to my face. He smiled as he put his hand out for me to take his.

"Yah, oppa?" "Hmm?" " What’s your pay back for me waking you up?" "You’re going to be my girlfriend. And I'm going to treat you like a princess and buy you everything." "Bu-" He stopped and turned to me and cut me off, placing a finger on my lips. "And you won’t say anything about it." He caressed my face as we walked hand in hand going on an adventure trying to find the others.



~~~~~~~~
GUYS! I HAD A DREAM ABOUT LEE HOWON! MY INFINITE BIAS!! I WOKE UP AND WROTE THIS AT LIKE 5 IN THE MORNINGGG! XD Idk why that was all in caps. Lmao.

But, do you laik eeeet? Isn't it adorable? I woke up smiling after.

But! Let me tell you, allllll of this. Didn't happen. It stopped after he was on the ground with me. The whole kissing part and lovey dovey stuff, wasn't in my dream, sadly. -le cry- A lot of stuff in here wasn't in my dream.

Enjoy~ ^^

Comments are loved. Kkkk~ <3333

God dammit. That FRIGGEN picture. With that FRIGGEN smile. UGH FUU HOYA! You're wrecking my bias list.