Chapter 1: The New Manager

Another Day with INFINITE

 

xjcheBvSn7MyfoyTAWp4AljtrWfELFpbQqe_hccIq

"Good night INSPIRITs!" They each said their farewell to the fans as the music "Be Mine" started playing. The seven idols with their unique charm waved their hands to the camera and the fans who were cheering on them on the other side of the glass window. All these emotions swamped them as they recalled all the things they have gone through. It still felt very alien to them. This moment left them speechless, their faces were painted with wide smile, teary eyes and a warm touch in their heart. There were no word to describe how appreciated they were for those who've been staying by their side and becoming their strength. As the song came to the end, the camera faded concluding the live broadcast of INFINITE 6th anniversary.

The members walked toward their fans and thanked them for coming and celebrating INFINITE's birthday together at this hour. The leader, Kim Sunggyu, gave one of those signature hamster smiles of his and told the fans to go home safely. He gathered the members back to the center of the room and took the photos together as a proof of their 6 years journey togeher. They moved to the restaurant nearby in which their CEO rented out the entire place for the occasion.

The slightly burnt smell and sizzling sound filled up the air, in the middle of the BBQ restuarant were Lee Jung-Yeop, the CEO of Woolim Entertainment, and an unfamiliar woman sitting at the biggest table. INFINITE and their managers walked straight to the table and sat at the empty seats.

 

“Congratulations! You guys did a good job on V Live. Let’s just enjoy ourselves today.”

“Thank you Jung-Yeop hyung!” they said in unison as they started digging in their food.

 

The party started. The food was good. The atmosphere was great. Everyone talked cheerfully to everyone else. Jang Dongwoo in his free-spirit flew around the restuarant, creating laughter for everyone. Nam Woohyun along with other male staffs talked  enthusiastically about their football match last week. Lee Howan and choreographer ADDM discussed about the new moves they came up for the upcoming projects. Lee Sunyeol and Lee Sungjong fooled around with each other while Sunggyu was just laughing silently at their silliness. At the corner was Kim Myungsoo with his camera, smirking at the photos he took.

 

Breaking the noise to silence, Jung-Yeop stood up holding his beer glass forward, “Cheers to INFINITE!.” Everyone followed, “Cheeerrrrrrrrs!”

 

One glass gone in a blink of an eye.

 

Now, Dongwoo refilled his glass and cheered again. Another glass gone.

 

Another staff joined in one after another one until everyone started to get tipsy. Out of the sudden, Sungjong curiously barbed out, “Hyung, who’s this?” while pointing his finger at the unfamiliar girl, who had been quiet for the entire time..

“Yahh! Lee Sungjong! Watch your manner!” Sunggyu yelled.

“Oh right! I forgot to introduce her. This is Im Euna (uwn-ah), she’s your new manager.”

 

“EHHHHHHH”

“Whatttt???”

“What did you say”

 

-------------------------

How's it? Hope you like it.

xx

Gyujjang