Chapter 01

You're a gem!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry it took me a little too long to update. But this chapter would only be a short intro OTL I really hope that you guys would enjoy reading it tho :)

-

Heechul was walking to his usual spot that night. It was his nightly routine to go and watch the night sky, he had arrived at a nice spot with a very tremendous view of the night sky – it was also the same place that he was saved many years ago.

 

He breathes in the fresh air, smiling in content as it was only him there just as how he liked it. Heechul walked around the area he had known for so long when he finally arrived at the mark that never faded. He squatted down and traced the mark with his hand, sighing as his hope of wanting to meet his saviour (or their kind) was thinning with every passing year.

 

As he set up his tripod and telescope, he could hear a faint sound from the distance – or to be more exact, from the sky above him.

 

“What’s that…” Heechul asked to no one in particular, looking up at the night sky before his eyes capturing a blast of light came rocketing down towards him.

 

Without a second thought, Heechul grabb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter