☆ Chapter 1

Daylight Star☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter ☆ 1

 

Human used to live in this world so call Earth but when scientist created some human beings with mutants for an experiment, it backfired them. Eventually all human beings were destroyed by a poison and others mutants. Through years, mutants have adapted to this world and there are no longer human beings. Well, I shall say full human beings since all human now are only half and have abilities to use power. Such thing as supernatural really exist now. All humans from the past can only make movies and drama about powers but now it is reality.

“Yeong Star, starting tomorrow, you’ll be attending Dream High. Please be prepared for our people to come and pick you up.”

I grew up in a large mansion. For many years, I didn’t know who I am until I’ve received this letter from Dream High this year. They have my identity as Yeong Star and I am known as a 18 years old girl. Starting today, when someone from Dream High come and get me, I'll be away from this large and mysterious place.

Although it is my home with someone secretly taking care of my food and the house, I wouldn't want to stay any longer here. How long will I have to bare this pain of loneliness? I'm a half human like everyone else in this world so I shouldn't be discriminated. As long as I can remember, ever since when I’ve finished reading all books from the library, I have been trying to get out of this place. But it was as if this place is under a spell or I am cursed. No matter how hard I have tried, I wouldn't find my way out of here. When I walked for hours, I'd always end up in front of my house and nothing changes. A 1000 times? Approximately around that number that I have tried to leave this place.

I press my lips together into a thin line and nervously wait for someone to appear. Today, finally, it has been the day that I was waiting for. Someone from outside of this place, a person that can come through this area will finally come and get me. After knowing my name as Star, my world seems to brighten yet not as much as getting out of here. This will be a life time opportunity for me to communicate with others and see how other human beings are doing.

I raised my head up and look at the bright blue sky. Much clouds weren't seen and the weather is perfect. But as soon as that thoughts went inside my mind, the wind got stronger. Fall leaf are flying around and I shiver from the coldness.

Without being aware, I saw a pair of shoes that belongs to a man in front of my eyes. Someone really did come for me. My eyes sparkle in happiness and it made me look up. This will be my first time seeing a human like me so I'll marked this for memories.

“Yeong Star?”

My eyes landed on his. His dark brows and hair really stood out from his white kind of skin.

“Yes.”

I nod my head in happiness and waited for the next thing that will come through his lips.

“Are you ready?”

I am. This young girl is very excited to explore the outside world and ready to meet everyone.

“Yes.”

I grab my small suitcase and stood up. The seconds when I take my first step closer to him, I feel my body lighten and saw that my feet were no longer on the ground. The air around me became thick and breathing through it was hard. I was suffocating but thankfully, I heard the man’s voice and follow his words.

Just as I finished taking a deep breath and open my eyes, my feet landed on the ground flatly and safe. The air was refreshing more than ever and I can totally see myself in a different place. The beautiful blue sky are together with white fluffy clouds, trees are healthy with flowers blooming and lots of human. Their laughter and beautiful smile, I could burst into tears because of happiness.

“I'll carry your suitcase. And please follow me.”

The man in front of me spoke and carry my suitcase right away. With his long legs and healthy self, I did as much as I can a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter