Ms Kim

Ms Kim

"Alright guys lets go Mr Lee's gonna be pissed if we're late again....Comeon Tiffany get your up. Lets go" nagged Sunny. 

 
'Damn that girl has got to shut her gap or imma shove it up with  my fist.' I huffed in my mind while lazily dragging my feet to class. Oh how much i hate English. Ok cmon i dont 'hate' it, i just get bored fast. You know...born and raised in America and all. Thinking about old hag Mr Lee was enough to get me yawning away to class. 
 
We've reached our classroom and i couldn't even bother to raise my head and just plopped to my seat. The whole class was being talkative today. The mummers finally died down when clickings were heard. What caught my attention was a few seconds later when the owner of those heels spoke.
 
"Good morning class. I will be your permanent teacher from now on due to Mr Lee's passing during the weekend." Said the sweet voiced angel.
 
My head looked up and there she was. That god foresaken amazingly beautifully gorgeous teacher next door. Ms Kim was here.
 
Throughout the whole lesson i had never been so attentive before. God bless her eyesight because she looks dazzling in those round geeky glasses. That shorty is a masterpiece from God to earth. Though her shirt was like 2 sizes bigger but i could seriously imagine hugging that waist from behind and kissing her hair. Man  i imagine what it smelled like. 
 
'Riiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!' Oh its an hour already.....Nonononono im not done yet. 
 
Ms Kim just told the class to finish up the few chapters before leaving the class and disappearing from my eyes. Its fine lets just wait for tomorrow and you could see her again. Oh my god just thinking about that made my hands sweaty.
 
 
"Fany-ah lets go. We're heading to the ice cream parlour." Yuri yelped as she skipped her way out of class. I just wanted to go home, sleep and wake up tomorrow ready to see Ms Kim's face but seems like i had no say in this as they've shoved me into Sooyoung's car and drove off. Man i hope i dont die in this pole's car. Man she at driving.
 
My prayers came true as we arrived safely to the parlour. They rushed out and began queueing as i just strolled around looking for a seat.
 
I literally halt my steps the moment i saw that hair. That short but not so short brunette hair. My heart was beating so hard i could rip it off and still feel it beating a mile away. 
 
There she was. Sitting on her chair with a red pen biting it quitely while focussing on some papers. My heart squealed the moment she pushed her glasses up. Damn that dork has her ways to make me go crazy. 
 
I dont know what got into me but the next thing i knew, i was already nfront of her. 
 
"Oh hey Tiffany didnt see you there. What are you doing her?" Ms Kim said raising both eyebrows. They look so well drawn i felt like kissing her eyebrows too. Snap out of it Tiff!!! She's right there!!!!
 
"O-oh hi Ms Kim. Im just accompanying my friends for ice cream" i tried my best to answer her without fooling myself.
 
Ms Kim giggled and i was in heaven. It wasnt that normal ajumma laugh i always hear when i sneak on her from time to time but it was this soft and hidden giggle. It had to be either the aircon was not working or i was burning up from embarrassment.
 
"You wanna sit down first while waiting. The queue is kinda long." I didnt let the chance skip and quickly pulled the chair screeching it before sitting down. 
 
"Hehehe. You're funny. Relax we're not at school. Im not gonna scold or anything." There she goes again. Man im hopeless. 
 
We were taking about English for like 5 minutes before Sunny called me to tell me that the ice cream has arrived.
 
"Your friends are calling you. You should go." Nonononono dont tell me to leave. Tell me to stay. Tell them they'll get detention if they disturb our moment. 
 
She just smiled to me before keeping her papers and pens and carrying it on her shoulders. 
 
"I'll see you tomorrow Tiffany. Good day." she said before heading to the exit. I watched her walk away and i felt like all my happiness were gone in an instant. 
 
I walked over to them and listen to their gossip as usual before we called it a day and went our seperate ways.
 
That night i could barely sleep as i thought of Ms Kim. 
 
'Would she want me if i were to ask her out? Would she creep out? Would she report to the school?' These thoughts haunted me throughout the night before i knocked out on the bed.
 
The next day came and i could hear my dad screaming for me to have breakfast. I got ready, went down and gobbled down 2 toast before kissing him goodbye and rushing to school. 
 
I gave a lot of thought into it and i swear im ready now. Its now or never. Im gonna ask her the moment i reach school. I left early so that it wouldnt be awkward wih other students around.
 
I was squating under the tree at the carpark and saw a familiar car heading to me.
'This is it This is it Cmon Lets Do This.' i chanted before making my way to her car. 
 
As soon as she turn to head, she was met by my body.  She practically squished her nose on me and dropped her glasses while at it. I squeked at her cuteness before bending down to pick it up. My heart was palpilating irregularly as i cheered myself. 
 
I didnt know what came into me but i grew some balls and mastered up the courage to pick the glasses and wore it for her. I brought her fringe to the back to allow the fringe to now block her eyes from the glasses. She starred at me throughout the whole thing. I noticed that she was carrying quite a few things. I took them off from her hands before gesturing her to move along to class. Ms Kim was shocked at my boldness as i was and tripped along the way to class. 
 
"Thanks" was all she whispered as i put the things on the table and made my way to my sit. 
 
I could hear a dissapointed sigh and gathered all courage i had and went back to her. She looked up and the next thing she knew, the back of her neck was being pushed forward and lips on something warm.
 
I was kissing her gently and held her like glass that would break anytime. 
Our lips remained as it is for a minute before i let her go. 
 
"Tiffany...." She looked at me horrified, atleast that was what i saw. I apologized for doing that.
 
"Im so sorry. I didnt know what got into me. I just had to. I have been in love with you for like forever and i just cant hold it in anymore. My brain is telling to not to do this but my heart is begging for me to give it a go. Please dont report me to the Principal. I wont happen again. I only have one more semester and im done with college." I begged her with all my life. I didnt know what got into me but i just had to give it a go. 
 
She starred into my soul for a few minutes, not once blinking before she  gave me a small smile.....wait.... what....a smile.
 
Now i was confused. She was smiling.
 
"Why are you smiling?" I was so scared she might be planting a plot to get me expelled. 
 
"You just kissed me. What do you expect me to do? Slap you? Why should i when i kinda like it. Yes we might get caught and you might get expelled but lets just keep this a secret till you graduate. How about that?" I was left stunned. Did i hear what i just heared. She wants this...she wants this too right.
 
"Yes Tiffany i want it too. Now stop talking to yourself and go to your seat. The others might come anytime" she said giggling. Oh God her giggle has got to stop before she really kills me. 
 
I grinned at her understandably before heading to my desk but not before stopping halfway to give a kiss on her baby cheeks telling her to meet me later at the carpark for dinner. 
 
Class finally started and i was impressed that she could still keep her professionalism and giving me winks here and there while all i could do was just look at her dreamily. 
 
I couldnt wait for school to end and meet her for dinner but all that is another story.