Adventure Time

Project X: The Failed Experiment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Waa..." they both screamed jumping back.

The boy standing in the room studied him, taking in his appearance while he did the same.

They seemed to both be wearing similar outfits, plain white jumpsuits that were covered in plastic. Except the odd thing was, the boy in the room had a number sewed onto the collar of his. 

04

Realizing that he had just intruded on someone else's room, hence startling them, he quickly apologized.

"Sorry," he muttered, stepping back.

The boy seemed to be staring at something on his neck.

He glanced up at him, confused, before replying

"S'ok..."

"Ermm..." he began awkwardly, "do you know where the bathroom is?"

Who knows, maybe this boy knew. It didn't hurt to try.

But to his disappointment, the boy shrugged.

"I dunno, sorry. Uh, I kinda just woke up so I'm not sure where anything is," the boy scratched his head, "speaking of which, where are we?"

So, this boy just woke up too?

"I don't know...I just woke up...too. I was in that room over there" he gestured to the room he had left, "just, my body has some business to attend to so..."

The boy chuckled.

"Okay, maybe I'll help you look. Now that you mention it, I kinda have to go too,"

He wasn't sure if he was relieved or slightly nervous to have a companion with him, but considering they both had no idea where they were going, some company didn't seem like a bad idea.

"Alright then," he agreed, "My name's Suho,"

The boy smiled, "I'm Baekhyun,"

They shook hands, as Baekhyun again focused on something on his neck.

"Tell me, Suho, why do you have the numbers zero one stitched on your collar?"

Suho stared at him confused before he raised his hand to feel the collar of his odd outfit.

There indeed seemed to be something stitched there.

He frowned, "But you have zero four stitched on to yours," he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter