Unnamed melody

Unnamed melody[hiatus]
IN A PEACEFUL AREA IN TOKYO:

"oi takanori matsumoto! Hayaku!"aoi yelled from the van.

"chibi!!"uruha nailed the horn.

"chotto!! I'm just changing my shoelift!"ruki yelled.

"aish! Honto ni baka!"reita hit ruki's head.

"itai! What was that for?! You noseless jerk?"ruki shot him a death glare.

"we're gonna be late!"kai picked ruki up as reita carried the little guy's shoes and bags.

"finally! Let's go!"uruha cheered hit the pedal.

"Wait! What about koron?!"ruki yelled for his dog.

"He's going to be taken care off by my sister."uruha said as he swerved and almost hit the curb.

"Kouyou Takashima! We still want to live! Drive carefully will you?!" Three men yelled simultaneously.

"I wouldn't be driving like a mad man if someone just got up early and fixed his baggage the night before."the designated driver pointed out Chibi's fault.

"I was busy writing for a new song. I just can't pause every idea and get back to it the next time." The short man defended himself.

"Better make my solo parts cool. Or else we all die."

"No. It's better to be fair. If you want your cool parts, write a song then." Ruki put on his sunnies.

"Stop bickering. Let's just start our most awaited vacation peacefully." Kai, being the leader, tried to prevent the two from getting into another useless arguement. "Uhm, Aoi do you remember where we'll be staying?"

"Some where in the southern part of luzon." The guitarist answered.

"Luzon? What country is that?" Reita asked as he devours his kitkat.

"Go google it." Aoi told his noseless band mate.

"Luzon is the largest island in the Philippines. It is located in the northernmost region of the archipelago, and is also the name of one of the three primary island groups in the country (the other two being the Visayas and Mindanao)." Ruki read on his google search.

"Oh so we'll be going to the philippines." Reita concluded.

"We'll be going to Nebraska, genius. Of course the philippines! Sheeesh! I know you don't have a nose, I didn't expect that you don't have a brain either." Kai face palmed at Aoi's retort on reita.

"Shuddup. All of you. We're here." Uruha, parked the van and quickly called up their manager to pick it up.

"If you weren't gonna leave it here, then you should've gotten our manager drive us here." Ruki muttered.

The band put on their snap backs and sunnies and quickly hiked towards the airport to check in their flights.

/*/*/

MEANWHILE IN KOREA:

"Jaejoong hyung palli!"changmin whined as he kept on glancing at his phone.

"i'm coming!"jaejoong ran as he buttoned his pants.

"palli!"junsu yelled as he put on a beanie.

"aish jae-hyung!"yoochun screamed.

"just walk faster! Aish!"yunho yelled at the four.

"I am! Aish! Who really thought of booking the flight at this god forsakken hour?! The sun isn't even up yet!" Jaejoong complained as he fixed his hoodie and snapback.

"Correction hyung, the sun just set a few hours ago. You overslept again." Changmin told his hyung.

"Why didn't you guys woke me early?!" Jaejoong turned at the quiet yoosu duo.

"Yunho hyung said so." Yoochun answered.

"Jung Yunho!!!!!!!!!!!" Jae charged towards yunho.

"Instead of whining, just fasten your pace Kim Jaejoong."

/*/*/

Yo! Wazzup! We're back!