Unnamed melody

Unnamed melody[hiatus]
Upon arriving at the airport, my brother didn't get out of his car again after he gave me my bag.

"what's wrong with seiji-nisan?"megumi asked.

"he's being an again. Sorry."i apologized to them.

"daijoubu. You two should get going now."gackt said."ki o tsukete kudasai."he told megumi. And i was like 'what-the-heck' to them. Talk about pda.

"err. Question."i raised my hand. The two just nodded. "are you two related?"

"he's... Uhm.. I forgot to give seiji-nisan something!"megumi excused herself.

"well?"i looked at gackt. And boy i laughed at him. Why? The freaking guy was blushing. O.O seems my big brother has a rival.

"i don't know yet. But we're close. That's all i can say now."he scratched his head.

"eri-nechan!! Hahaha seiji-nichan told me something!!"megumi ran back to us. My brother after her.

"mie-chan! It's supposed to be OUR secret!"seiji yelled after megumi.

"iie! Eri must know it!"and she stuck her tongue out and hid behind gackt.

"what is it? Onisan?"

"he said that he-"muffled sounds followed as seiji covered .

An announcement for our flight was heard.

"well that's us."i told them."megumi let's go. Bye."and i dragged my friend towards the boarding gate.

On the plane i asked her what was she telling me.

"seiji said that he doesn't want me around boys. I don't understand him though. He's acting pretty weird since we left your house."she told me. How naive. She has ,i think, a crush on my brother and vice versa.

We arrived to the philippines after a few hours. And we were fetched by megumi's relatives. And went on towards their house in batangas.

"kamusta ang japan?"her cousin asked.

"malamig parin."that was megumi's reply.

"don't talk in tagalog. Eri might not understand us."her aunt scolded her son.

"no. Ayos lang po. I can understand tagalog fairly. Wag lang po kayo magtatagalog ng malalim."i smiled.