EunHye Confession

Remebering
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoungKwang oppa i made a decision to get those lost memories back were it belong.I want you to please take me to see EunHye.I really want to meet her to know her and ask her questions about yonghwa and i and her.Shinhye said with so much sincerity in her eyes that YoungKwang signed his last work paper and gave in to her request.Althougth it migth be dangerous he knew that soon or later she would have to know the truth that everyone has been hiding from her.

As both of them got to the Woman jail.YoungKwang asked for YooEunHye and both quickly passed to a room where they will meet her.ShinHye was really nerveous and scared at the same time for doing this but she has to do it.

Weren't You death?They heard a voice asked making both YoungKwang and ShinHye turn to where the voice came from.Shinhye politely bowed to the woman that looked on her 30ths,and waitied for her to sit down properly.

I thougth you were death shinhye?What are you doing here?The woman voice soften as her voice began cracking due to wanting to let her tears down.But yet she couldn't cry she couldn't not infront of her.The woman that the only thing she did was take care of her and led her trust.

Mianhe i have memory lost and i am here to ask you about my past.Will you please tell me how we meet and how everything started between you and yong?I know i am in fault for you being here but believe me as soon as i get out from here i will have my lawyer take a look at your case.Shinhye soften as she looked at her teary eyes.

Why are you always like this?Why always wanting to help me?Why even without memories you are wanting to help me?Are you even human?Eunhye tears started to fall down at the thougth of her hurting her feelings.

Was i always nice to you back then?Shinhye gave a sligth smile 

Everything started when i first started working in your house.At that time I desperately needed money to help my mom who was dying of cancer.You without me having expirence and without knowing me gave me a job to work in your place as a maid.You gave me your trust and your hand when i most needed it.You even helped me paying for my mom surgery and for her medications.And while i was working there i meet your husband YongHwa he was so nice to me and always flirting around with me.I never intended to take your husband away from you.I only wanted love and that love he gave it to me.I always saw how he used to hurt you and make fun of you all the time for the way you dressed and the way you always had this soft voice that maked any man want to know you better.There was one nigth shinhye where me and yong had a very intimate nigth and from that intimate nigth a fruit of my love and his love was a baby born in my tummy.And at the same time you were pregnant.I didn't want yong to look at you and your baby because he will choose yours from mine so i did what the worst woman could do shin.It was never an accident when i put the knife in your stomach.I noticed that you were pregnant but you never did so for me it was easier.But it was his fault too.That nigth he had beaten you up so bad that i did it the next day.The baby was death already inside you shinhye.YongHwa has the same fault that i do.And dont ket him fool you shinhye he also planned the airplane accident when he discovered that you were suppostly cheating on him with KimRaeWon your childhood friend.But that was because of me shinhye.I made him think that you and RaeWon had a nigth together.And he also discovered that i was also cheating on him with WooBin.He lied to you shinhye when he said that he would marry me because he loved me in fact he was getting ready for his plan to kill you.And me for deceiving him.But at the last hour he regretted it.I revived a call from him saying that he will not leave you because he loves you.And that even if the airplane explodes he would want to die with you.But when i recived the news about your death i turned myself in jail.I couldn't bear to see myself for what i done.Just like yonghwa has fault in this i also do.But he being a rich pig he payed for his to get out.And i stayed here.I had my son here.I am here and i dont want your help shinhye.I want to be here until i pay my debt for making you hurt.

You had a son with YongHwa where is him?Shinhye asked taken back her tears.

He is living with his grandmother.And i havent seen him this past 5 years shinhye.And i dont think i would ever see him again.I am not going to get out from here until i die.I know i am a bad woman shinhye but please help my son.His grandmother is really sick and last time i called them it was 2 weeks ago where one of the neighbors said that maybe she wouldn't make it.

Lets stop i dont want to hurt you talking about this.About your son dont worry i will make Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter