「three」

「p i e c e s」

The noisy voices in front of the shop making Moto step out and saw Ah In being dragged by the unknown man. "Boss! Nee-chan-!" he shout but apparently his boss already holding his shoulder. "Just keep calm," he smile with a knowing face. Meanwhile, Jaejoong drag Ah In to his car then drive it in fast speed, "Yah! Where are you going? Who are you!" she speak in Korean after heard he spoke. Jaejoong didn't give answer and just gritted his teeth. They finally stop at a very familiar place for Ah In, "...h-how do you know my place?" she stunned when step out of the car she arrive at her own home. Again no answer from Jaejoong, instead he hurried himself to the stairs directly going to Ah In's apartment room. "Where's your key?!" he shout from above when Ah In just climb up the stairs confusedly. "Did I know you somewhere? Or have we meet before? How-" Jaejoong dead glaring making her word stops and willingly, she hand over the key. Without any hesitation Jaejoong enters the room, directly going to the bedroom. "W-what are you doing?" Ah In follow him in hurry. He opens Ah In's closet, pull out a case then stuff it by clothing in instant movements. "Yah! Seriously could you answer one of my question??" she grab his arm, making Jaejoong looking to her. She surprise when she notice his eyes are teary, "W-why-?" she stuttered. He toss off her arm and continue what he's doing, even he calmly putting in her underwear. "Let's go," he drag back Ah In while the other hand grab to her case. "Ah wait, passport," he lean to one of the shelf near the bed, opens it and found that little blue book. In her head, she's keep wandering how he knew where she put her stuffs. It's like he already been there so often before.

After packing almost everything, JaeJoong pulls Ah In out back to the car. Silently she just follows him, by the time they sit back in the car, Ah In keep looking curiously to JaeJoong. "What?" her eyes that pierced to him make him feels so restless. "If I ask the same question again would you mind to answer it? I let you pack my stuff before because you seem so mad just now. I don't even know the reason, would you mind to tell me?" for some seconds JaeJoong just giving her his slight surprised expression. "You don't remember me but you still speaks the same way," suddenly the feeling of missing her flood over him, his hands start carressing her cheeks. His hand is so soft and warm against her cheeks, she can feel her cheeks start to heating up. The feeling of his carress is so familiar to her, like it happens before.

Playfully he touch her cheek and carress it,
"This is the way I carress girl! Aren't you attract to me yet?" he's grinning widely
"Yah! Don't touch me, you, playboy! I'm not one of your girl!"
"Oh really? Then why are you staying with me here?"

"Hey...,did I ever stayed in the same place with you?" carefully she asks him. "What happen, Ah In-ah..., you really don't remember me?" he cupped her cheek, take her closer to him. Rapidly her eyes blinking, seeing him that upclose making her feeling nervous. Slowly but sure the distance between them disappear, his soft pinky lips meet her lips perfectly. The feeling of the kiss also familiar, her eyes even close without her realize. After the kiss he pull her to hug, "I miss you badly, but why aren't you remember a thing about me," his voice sinking as his mouth facing Ah In's cloth. Hugging him back, she become more confused and aroused because everything he did feel familiar to her but she remember nothing about him. "Maybe all of my memory havne't back yet...," she whispers to herself while JaeJoong still busy hugging tightly into her.

They finally arrive at the airport, "Airport? Where are we going??" without looking to her, he take her luggage oput of the car trunk. "Korea," he put on his shade, walking into the airport, heading towards the departure area. "W-wait, don't we have to buy the tickets first??" giving his smirk to her, he answers, "I don't need that," he continue walking leaving Ah In behind. Without knowing where he heading to she just walking follow his steps, until they arrive in a VIP room. "We'll depart right away," JaeJoong said to one of the stewardess standing there, the stewardess giving him a bow then qalking into the passage that connected the room to a jet. "I-is that..." with dangling open she pointed to the jet. JaeJoong just get into the passageto the jet, making Ah In have no choice but following him again. The luggage he brings taken by one of the stewardess when he arrives inside, adoring what inside Ah In gawking at every sight in the jet. "Yah, get a seat, we'll taking off soon," he pat a seat right beside him. With still her eyes lingering around she sits on the seat and JaeJoong have to buckling her belt. "Okay, we'll take off now," he order to the stewardess behind him. The stewardess take the phone and inform the captain, soon the jet start to taking off.
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
finally I update this ffuu~~~ some random event happened a few days ago. You guys must know JYJ performed in the nuclear summit thingie yeah? In my country there's a protest related to the decision to raise the gas price but my president is in Korea for the summit, there's even a photograph of the first lady of my country with other first ladies from the other country featuring JYJ XDD

p.s. : JAE WHY ARE YOUR HAIR YELLOW WHYYYYYY