「one」

「p i e c e s」

The warm light of sun shine through make her eyes twitching, slowly she roll her body and stretch her arms up, "Fuahhh~ what a good morning," she yawn while sitting up on her bed. Like always, she get off her bed and opening the curtain, letting the light facing her. "Oh, what a sunny day," she fold her blanket and making up her bed a bit since she's not a type of tidy person. Leaving the room she go to the kicthen, grab a cup of water then opening her refigerator taking out an apple then munching it down. After finishing her so-called breakfast she go to the bathroom to prepare herself to work.

His sneeze making he awake from his own sleep, "Ugh, why is it so cold?" try to searching the blanket with out opening his eyes, he feel something attach to his back. Unwillingly he opens his eyes to see what is that, it turn out there's a girl hugging his back and her hand around his waist. Harshly he push her away make her awake too, "Oppa! Why are you so mean!" she shriek right after she realized what was he just did to her. "Get out from here," he said while pulling up the balnket covering hiw body. "What do you mean?!" he feel so disturbed, again he shout, "Get out!! Or  I'll call the security!" the girl just gawk and then picking up her clothes on the floor the get out from there. After he hear the sound of door bang, he muffled himself, "...only her body is warm,"

The smell of flowers welcoming her when she arrive, "Mmm~ the scent of new flowers~" her nose inhale the smell of them one by one. "Ah In-chan! Don't smell them like that! They won't be new again!" a voice of a man with playful tone sounded. "Boss! You're early!"
"Haha, I am because of these babies!"
"Just because this? Haha, you're such a good boss!"
they're sontinue goofing around while opening the flower shop. The new flowers place outside, Ah In arrange some bouquet then display them along with the new flowers, making everyone passing by attracted by them. "Boss, the smell of the roses really nice and strong!" she said when moving a bucket full of red roses to in front of the shop. "Sure, because they are fresh! Aren't they nice?" Ah In just agreeing in and continue inhaling the very nice but strong scent of the roses. But suddenly a flash of images pop up in her head, making her feel dizzy out of nowhere. Try to balancing herself while putting down the bucket, the flash of images in her head continues

there's a hand plucking out one of the rose off the bouquet to her,
"For you," a sly smirk plastered in his lips
"What the-"
"Just take it, won't you?"
knowing she can't fight it she just taking it and let him gone somewhere else with the bouquet


"Ah In-chan? Ah In-chan?" her boss shaking her shoulder bring her back to reality. "Are you okay? You look pale just now," his face look worried. "I-I'm fine, just I think I don't eat enough for my breakfast," she chuckle to not let her boss knew what just happened. "E-excuse me," a sound of someone trembling heard by Ah In. "Yes?" she look away and there's a boy aged around high school with a nervous face and his hand shaking. "Do you need something?" Ah In try to be friendly because he look so scared. "May-may I buy some roses please? But these all I have...," just a piece of money crumbled in his fist showed to Ah In's face. "I'm sorry but you just can have one of them," the boy's head turn down making Ah In felt guilty, "Are you going to confess to someone?" suddenly her boss pop up behind her back. "Y-yes," 
"One rose it's enough, it doesn't matter how many you give it to her as long as your feelings is sincere,"
the boy's face lighten up and he take the rose with him then thanking them while running off to somewhere. "Wow, boss," Ah In stare to her boss with unbelievable look. "I don't know you can say things like that,"
"Why not? It's true otherwise, flowers just another way to express our feelings,"
Ah In went silent for seconds, "Then, what's the meaning if someone giving us just one of rose out of a bouquet?"
"What? that such an odd thing, but whatever is it, that person must be have a feeling for us,"
her boss back to inside the shop again, while she still pondering the images flashed in her head,
"A special feeling for me? Who was that...,"

"Boss, we're sorry to interrupt you but there's a woman keeping insist to meet you right now," the voice from the messgae box is the cause he dressing up and leaving his very comfortable bed. "Let me meet your boss! I'm one of your boss important business partner, you know!!" a woman in such tight dress revealing the curves of her y body keep bickering over the people at the reception desk. "Yul-noona," a calm voice of his make her loud shout that echoed in the empty lobby stop. "Jae! You finally wake up sleepy head! And why are you calling me noona?" she run to him and giving him a light hug. "What's the problem? Your husband again, I told you-"
"No! Just want to talk to you!"
"What? I still need sleep!"
"Haha, just let me get in your room!"
the two of them walk to Jae's room leaving all the employees staring to both of them and wondering what kind of relationship they have.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
woot ! Hello! Ehehe finally can update the story XD first OMGEE THANK YOU FOR THE AMOUNT OF VIEWS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS /tears/ I don't know there are so many of Jae's fan here :"D I hope the 1st chapter won't bore you~ since this is just the opening...the very very first opening...hope you guys stick with me until the next chapter! Hehhe

anyways, Merry Christmas y'all!