Chapter 2

Problems
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ah Young walked through the airport in astonishment. Certainly, South Korea had changed a lot since she was here. She called a cab and went to her new apartment. It was a small apartment located in Dongdaemun District. She smiled to the cab’s driver as she paid the fees. She walked to the lobby and asked for her room key. Although she was struggling with the suitcases, she made it to the seventh floor of the apartment. Ah Young opened her new apartment and smiled widely when she saw the room was no difference with the one they had offered on the internet. She threw the suitcases aside and wandered around the apartment. The walls was white and blue, it was her favorite color after all. She opened the door to the balcony.

“God, it’s been a long time since I’ve been in Seoul.” She muttered. She let the wind played with her hair for a couple of moments.

Luckily, beside her apartment was just some small buildings and it made her see the view of Seoul from her balcony easily. She walked to the bedroom after that and found herself lying on the bed comfortably. She was drifting off to sleep slowly because of the jetlag, however she then remembered that she had to go to YG to confirm herself working there. She stood up and pulled one of her suitcases from the living room. She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself.

---

She was wearing a white skirt and a black sweater matching it with the season that was fall. She let her brunette hair curled loosely. She took one last glance at herself in the mirror and went to YG’s building. Well, after 30 minutes going around to look for YG’s building finally she found it. She walked inside the building and met the receptionist.

“Good afternoon, Miss. Can I help you?” The receptionist asked politely.

“Uhm, I’m here to meet Mr. Yang.” Ah Young said nervously.

“Have you made an appointment with Mr. Yang already?” The receptionist asked again.

“No, I don’t think I have.” Ah Young answered.

“Well, please wait here. I will call him first.” Ah Young was left waiting while the receptionist called YG.

“What’s your name, Miss?” The receptionist asked while holding the telephone.

“Kwon Ah Young.” After a minute, the receptionist talked with Ah Young again.

“Mr. Yang is already waiting for you, Miss Kwon. He’s in his office at the seventh floor.” The receptionist said.

“Okay, thank you.” Ah Young bowed politely and went towards the direction the receptionist had pointed. The lift door was almost closed, but Ah Young made it to push the open button. She walked inside the lift and bowed a little at the man standing behind her. She wasn’t thinking much about that man. Her nervousness washed away her whole mind.

---

Ji Yong was a bit startled when the lift’s door opened again. He saw a woman walked into the lift and bowed politely to him. He didn’t respond to her at all. But, he paid a little attention to the woman in front of him. He never saw her in YG’s building before.

‘Must be new staff.’ Ji Yong thought and went back to his phone replying YG’s message saying he was at the lift already. Ji Yong put his phone back to his pocket and took a look at the woman in front of him. He looked at the lift’s button and saw that she was also going to the same floor as him. When the door opened, Ah Young walked out first.

“Himnae, Ah Young-ah. You can do it.” Ah Young muttered to herself while getting ready to knock at YG’s door. But, the man before her beat her to do it. He even didn’t mind knocking at the door, he just got in the room impolitely.

“Weird guy.” Ah Young mumbled in her English. She was contemplating whether to knock the door or not. She decided to do it in the end.

“Come in.” She heard someone said from inside. She was sure it was YG. She walked inside timidly and saw the man earlier sat at the sofa.

“Am I disturbing you, Sir?” Ah Young asked politely.

“No, you’re not.” YG smiled at her while Ji Yong grunted something.

“Please, sit here.” YG pointed at the chair next to Ji Yong. Ah Young looked unsure at first, but she did it anyway.

“I’m surprised you actually accept my offer this time.” YG smiled in victory.

“I’m just thinking again about the offer. It’s also been a long time since I’m in Korea. I thought about staying here again.” Ah Young explained shortly.

“Ah, I see.” YG said. They fell into silence for a moment before YG spoke again.

“Oh right, Ah Young-ssi. You will be the new head of public relation in here.” YG stated and Ah Young just nodded. She already knew what her job was. Ji Yong finally took interest at the people beside him.

“You will do anything related to public relation such as marketing, advertising, and handling the scandals.” YG emphasized his last words. Then turned to look at Ji Yong and smiled devilishly.

“Yes, I understand, Sir.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter