Start of college

I love her?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suna's morning.

It's the first day of Autumn. The new semester has started, It's my second year of college. Yesterday was the last day of summer, I wonder what topics they have for this year! 
                              --------------------
Yongguk's morning.

Oh ! I'm late and it's my first day . I'm glad I got someone to record my first performance, okay now I'll upload it. I need to hurry, but wait where am I meant to be anyways. I'm walking down I see this girl, I try to wave at her she's not responding, "hello miss, can you help me?". She still doesn't answer, she's walking I follow her and then...

(Suna)
I'm walking down to the hall way holding my warm drink close to me, no distractions just casually listening to the rap Jepp Blackman performed yesterday I'm glad someone actually recored it. Wait is someone following me, I stop. Then turn. 

(Yongguk)
She spilled her hot drink on me!

(Suna)
! I just spilled my drink at this guy, what was he thinking rushing at me. 

I take off my headphones and turn the rap off. "Omg, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to spill my drink on you". I look down and I'm so embarrassed, but he shouldn't have just rushed at me and why was he so close. He clears his throat.

(Yongguk)
I smile , I got myself into this so I need to be calm about this,"umm miss it's fine but I don't know how I'll be able to go in class like this". 

(Suna)
Oh he has a gummy smile it suites him he should smile more often, what why am I even thinking this way. "Come with me", I grab his hand and lead the way to the changing room I take a hair pin out and open the door it works as always. 

(Yongguk)
Where is she taking me this is weird and why is she using a hair pin to unlock the door, maybe she's a thief I shouldn't trust her. 

(Suna)
We go in, I look at him from top to bottom and thank god only his shirt got wet, "take off your shirt, come on hurry we don't have that much time". 

(Yongguk)
Did she just tell me to take off my shirt, okay this is getting even stranger now. I look at her strangely. 

(Suna)
"Do you want me to take off your shirt for you". 
I go and try to reach for the locker I'm not that tall.

(Yongguk)
She was struggling with getting to that locker so I might as well help her. 

(Suna)
I feel someone lifting me up and the only person it could be is the guy with the gummy smile.
I get out a bag from the locker and he lets me down I look at him and his shirt is off he's got abs wow, umm anyways so I look into the bag and get out some of the tops I have in there. I then look at the tops and I try choosing what I should give him, I finally found something and I look at my top and I got some of the hot drink on me too. I give him the top and he puts it on, I take off my top and get a top from the bag.

(Yongguk)
Did she just take of her top! Oh wow, umm I should look away. 

(Suna)
I put my top on.

(Yongguk)
I take a little sneak at her she's finally put on a top. "Umm so miss are we done now?"

(Suna)
I start laughing, "umm yeah we're done, btw I don't do this often so I hope you don't think I'm a ". 

(Yongguk)
"No I wouldn't think you're a plus you haven't done anything apart from looking at my abs haha". I say will itching the back of my head. 

(Suna)
Oh he noticed this is awkward. I look at him and I smile I should change the subject, "umm I haven't seen you here last year, are you new?"

(Yongguk)
"Yeah I'm new but it's my second year of college". I smile and start looking at the time. 

(Suna)
"So what's your name?". I'm looking at him waiting for his reply. He smiles "I'm Jepp... I mean I'm yongguk", I start laughing awkwardly.  "I'm Suna, nice to meet you yongguk". I reach my hand out to him and he takes my hand and holds it, squeezes it  and shakes it, we smile at each other. 

My phone rings, I let go quickly and answer it "hello, yeah, no, why? ah okay fine, I'll call you back later, what now I can't, it's my first lesson, but, okay I'm coming". Phone call ends 

(Yongguk)
I wonder what's wrong. "Is everything okay?"she smiles,"yeah kinda". I nod slowly then I look at her again, "are you sure?". She smiles even brighter,"yeah it's just my manager wants me to come to work now, but my shift doesn't start till night time, ah sorry I think I've spoke too much". 
Oh so it's because of her job, "ah no it's fine, if you want I can bring you to work that's if you don't mind riding my motorcycle". 

(Suna)
I can't let him miss the introduce especially since it's his first year at this college."but you'll miss the class introduction". He chuckles,"I've already missed some of it". I hesitate then I answer, "well okay then, thanks for the offer I'll take it". He smiles brightly and I can see his gummy smile it's actually really cute.

(Yongguk)
She seemed nervous to take my offer, I hope she doesn't think weird of me. Plus she seems like a good person I don't think anyone would have gave me a new shirt, they would have probably paid me for the laundry expenses. I look at her while she's packing.

(Suna)
I packed everything back into the bag I take both dirty shirts with me and I close the door. We make our way down to the entrance of the college, we get to the parking area. He takes out his keys and gives me a helmet I put it on and I get on. 

I gave him the street name and he starts the engine.

(Yongguk)
For us to get there in time I need to drive faster,"Hey put your arms around me, so you don't fall off".

(Suna)
Did he just ask me to put my arms around him. "Umm yongguk we just met". 

(Yongguk)
She's right but what if she gets hurt, I don't even know why I'm caring, I don't even know her. For her saying we just met but like come on she even got to take a glance at my abs. "Well if you want to fall off and break your muscles then I guess you don't have to hold me, but since I don't want my passenger to be hurt I'll take responsibility.

(Suna)
He takes one of his hands of the wheel and takes my hand and places it on his waist he then switches and does the same with the other hand. I was kinda surprised but since I'm his passenger as he says he probably doesn't want to get himself in trouble paying for the injures I'll receive if I fall.

I hold him tighter, I let go of him he gets off before me I tried getting off but I'm scared I'll fall, he holds out his hands to me I look at him twice then I take his hands. 

There was a stone I nearly tripped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter