Final

Happy Ending?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji hyo pov

 

Since the text I got last two month, I obviously try to run away from Jongkook oppa. It's not that I hate him..no its obviously not. I will never ever hate him. He is my first love for god sake. I just need my time alone to get rid of this feeling eventhough a little just the way I will not crumble and succumb in my own sadness when I meet him this semester break. "Oppa..I miss you. I miss your voice. I miss your joke. There is no one in this world for me to let go my stress when I need someone. I need you. My mind hurt. My heart ache. It hurts for not contacting you. Oppa.." There is no more tears I guess. Even I wanna cry badly.

 

Jongkook pov

 

"The number you have dialled is not in coverage.." This again. Why? Why does she avoiding me. I need to clear this misunderstanding. If not, I will lose her forever. "Jihyo ah..cant you understand my feeling towards you..Jihyo ah..what are you doing right now. I miss you. I miss your voice. I miss your joke. I miss all about you."

 

-Two weeks later-

 

At their hometown, can heard the fireworks around the house as the youngest and even the oldest is playing like there is no tomorrow. Even beyond the age. Some of the elders is gossipping and chatting at te verandah and some of the youngers is lack of social skill as their eyes keep still on their gadgets even it is not hte latest one. Pfft... It is usual activities after the wedding ceremony of their eldest grand grand son. Everyone seem happy, but, there is one couple at the end of the verandah sitting awkwardly by themselves.

 

Jihyo and Jongkook is sitting next to each other awkwardly. As there is no one between them want to start the conversation. Jihyo looking blank as usual and Jongkook looks like he want to say more. 

 

"oppa"

"jihyo"

 

Well..seem their telepathy is well enough. Now the two of them start talking at the same time.

 

"You start first"..the two of them talk the same sentence with the same speed. Like the typical drama we see on television when the heroine and the hero want to give the privilage to speak first for their love one.

 

"Well..how are you oppa? Do you do well for the past month?"..well, cause I am not.I want to continue that sentences but I dont have any courage left to do that.

 

"Do you want me to be honest with you or not?..nope..dont say a word..you hate liars dont you?"..I could see her startled face. Well, I miss those really. When her eyes got bigger when she startled, the shocked face. Her eyes blink rapidly cause she doesnt know what to answer and occasionally said, "uhh..emm..uhh..well..yeah". I hold my chuckle and eventually turn into a smirk. "Well, as you can see Jihyo ah, here I am..well enough I think. But you know,this is when I meet you. For the past few month, without call from you. To listen to your complain, your ramble, your dissatisfaction..your.."

 

"oppa, stop it! I know..I know well damn enough that I always bother you..but why you must say it now?? I was just asking about your well being. Is it wrong for me?? Is it wrong?? Dont I have any right to ask even just as your cousin?? Oppa, answer me, is it wrong for me??".. I just cant hold my feelings anymore. It hurts me to think that he is thinking like that. I dont think that I am bothering him is really disturbing situation for him. 

 

I stunt. I dont know what to do. It shocked me to see her outburst as she just cut me from speaking. Why does she think it is wrong for her to ask me? Is there anything that I dont know might happen to her. I can clearly see her tears streaming down on her cheeks. Her lips quivering and her body tremble from the affect of sudden outburst. "Jihyo ah just let me finish my sentences first. Please.." I plead as I caught her wrist as she tries to run away from this situation. Yeah, typical woman.

 

"What I want to say is, without your nonsense rambling my world is empty. It is empty. There is no one that want to depend on me. No one need me as much as you need me. You know all this while my life rotate about you. Day and night you call me. Fill my empty space and time with your voice. Your laugh. Your taught. All yours are mine." I gaze at her face that now facing down to her laps. Looking at her hand that playing with the hem of her shirt. Her toes playing with each other. Well it is set of her actions when she is completely shy. I move my hand to her chin to face me. Face to face. This is the face that I miss. Her cheeks that now covered with deep shade of red. Her long eyelashes that wet with tears. I tug her hair behind her ears. Even before a form of new tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter