Case #2

Into The Mysterious Guild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An odd feeling embraces me as I walk into our hallway, students slightly scatter, but what’s unusual is they keep on talking with their companions in hushed voices, to add the oddity of this scenario, it seemingly looks like they are all confined to one certain topic.

 

“Bom, do you have any idea what this is about?” I nudged at Bom who is currently walking by my side.

 

“I do believe the answer lies on that huddling crowd over there.” She points at the group of students clouding up to the entrance of a classroom. What is going on? “We shall look into it as well!”

 

“You mean force our ways into that crowd? Uh no thanks, I pass.”

 

“Eeeeengk!” Nope, Bom‘s definitely not trying to imitate the sound of a pterodactyl, apparently she is trying to make sound of a buzzer but she’s obviously failing, “Answer denied.” She takes a strong grip in my arm and pulled me despite my disagreement, “Chaaaaaarge!”

 

“Excuse me, pretty girls coming through!”

 

“Ouch! Hey!”

 

“Hehe sumimasen. Please make some way!”

 

“You stepped over my foot!”

 

“Sorry, darling.”

 

With some sort of miracle or whatever, we managed to reach the entrance of the classroom. Well it’s not like I am still not familiar of how powerful Bom’s driving force is, whatever she wants to happen or what she wants to get herself in, it’ll definitely take place.

 

“I thought I was going to die, Bom—“

 

“I SAID JUST CUT IT OUT, DIDN’T I?!” I stopped upon hearing someone shout. Well I guess this is what the ruckus is all about.

 

I turned my attention to the two girls inside the classroom who are currently the center of attraction. The one who shouted sits behind her desk looking resentfully to the other girl standing in front of her. The latter had his head lowered probably because of the sudden raise of voice of the former.

 

“You just don’t get it, do you? How many times do I have to stick in in that dense mind of yours that that letter is just some sht?! Stop dwelling into my business!”

 

“B-but Sung Kyung, you cannot possibly deny the fact that it can obviously happen—“

 

“Please, I’m trying hard not to fully lash my anger on you, Ha Eun. Stop testing me anymore.”

 

“Lee Sung Kyung and Lee Ha Eun,” Bom started, “Currently freshmen like us, and actually they’re the best of friends.”

 

“Best friends?” I scoffed, “Yeah, you definitely treat your best friend like that alright.”

 

“Girl fights are indeed scary, aren’t they?” I tipped my head backwards and saw Kwon Jiyong looking over me, his hand raised and resting on the door frame. “Hi,” he smiled.

 

“Good morning, Kwon Jiyong.” I greeted.

 

“Good morning, Dara.”

 

“Eeeeep!” And there goes the president of the Dara-Jiyong club that is obviously non-existent. I eyed her intently to keep her from spouting nonsense remarks. She calms down. Guess she took the hint.

 

“Nothing else better than to start the day with a daily dose of Kwon Jiyong, huh?” I inwardly sighed. Just when will he get tired of his own cheekiness?

 

I tipped my head back once again, “Yeah, you can keep on being arrogant if you remove those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter