Night

Secret Love
Sunny's POV: I get an earful of remarkable giggles coming from the kitchen but since I'm really worn out I instantly shove my chanel handbag on the couch and throw myself in the carpet. I just came from our family dinner at my sister's house and it's really tiring but worth it. I really miss them alot. "Baby 'you there?" a familiar voice speak from the kitchen. " Yes baby I'm back" I retort back as I nonchalantly get up from the carpet and grab my handbag from the couch and go straight to the kitchen. " I miss you baby" I murmur as I hug her from the back and lean my chin on her shoulders. "Aigoo I miss you to baby" she says as she turn around and kiss my forehead. I can't help but smile I really miss this pink monster. "Ahem ahem sorry but I'm still here" a girl taller than me but still a danshin interrupts our moment. "Ohh sorry Taeyeonnie I didn't saw you a while ago maybe you should stand" I teasingly say and flash my infamous grin. "Yahhh are you challenging me Choi Danshin"? she talk backs. "Try me Byuntaeng" I smirk and pats her head as I head to my room. "Good night Baby, night Taeng I'm exhausted that I may not carry myself so I better take a sleep" I say and turn my back from them. When I'm about to turn my door's knob I smile bitterly "Goonight TaeNy"