You and I

Secret Love
" Tiffy!! Are you alright?" the red-haired girl asks. " Tsk yeah yeah I'm fine" the slightly taller girl answers sarcastically. "Miyoung-ah I'm sowy pwease ~forgive me I can't stop loving you~ " the red-haired girl sings with a slight aegyo. The pink monster wants to hug the bunny but she force herself not to do it. Not even a smile. " See? you're not calling me baby anymore? aisssh. "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to ignore you". Sunny says sincerely. "You're with Taengoo and to be honest I'm dying of jealousy but I know it's the best for you. The fans might freak out if they find out about us. I can endure it and I will promise that I'll wait for you. In the crowds eyes TaeNy is real but we know that 2Ny is forever. I'll wait when the right time comes when we can let the whole world know that we love each other... you and I....Hwang Miyoung and Lee soonkyu... we can make it to the end nothing can come between us. Not even the God's above can separate the two of us." Sunny says while staring at her secret girlfriend's eyes. Tiffany's heart melts upon hearing those words. She hugs the red-haired girl and whispers " I love you and I'm sorry please don't give up on me".