002 | bloodprints

Bloodprints

 

 

If anyone were to see Camp Greystoke, it would look like pure delight and enjoyment. But the purest can turn to monsters, and that’s exactly what this camp turned into: obscurity and corruption. Only four people in the world—Taeyong, Ten, Jaehyun, and Taeil—can understand this completely.

After three years, the four boys would've never thought that they'd be back at this terrifying place with gifts bags in their hands. None of them can believe their eyes once they see the navy blue sign with tall, white, serif letters of the words "Camp Greystoke." It is only a glimpse as Yuta drives the car past the sign, but to the four, it's like a slow motion picture. In just a split second, their eyes are filled with horror and their stares never leave their windows afterwards.

It doesn't surprise anyone that these four are shaking like puppies during a thunderstorm. Rolling down a car window and jumping out of the vehicle seems like a wonderful idea to them at the moment. The four remember arriving at this camp three years ago, minds so pure and innocent—at least to the public eye. But they also remember leaving the camp with minds full of brand new fears and the looks in their eyes as dead as dolls. Above all, they wish their spirits can be bleached from black to white as of now.

With heartbeats thumping out of their chests and eyes reddening as they breathe out of sync, they all know exactly what each other are thinking. Although in different versions coming from distinct perspectives, all of their memories end in the same thing: death. Taeyong can’t stop twisting and turning his phone between his fingers, Taeil can’t help but want to hold onto one of the two that sit beside him, Jaehyun gulps in fright, and Ten wants to cover his face with his hands because he does not want to see this place.

Yuta parks in the rather empty parking lot inside the camp sight. He feels a tremendous sting come to his heart because he managed to invite all of his high school classmates, employees from his restaurant, and even people he doesn’t even remember from his middle school. It’s hard to believe that there are no cars in the parking lot other than his own car. If this is true, then that means no one came to celebrate his birthday except for the four people he forced to come.

“Um, I know I told everyone the right address which is Camp Greystoke,” Yuta whispers in confusion both to the four horrified guys and to himself. At the same time, he pulls out his cell phone and looks through his contact list in order to question the invited. He pushes his finger down on the name Hansol and holds his phone by his right ear. Yuta leaves the car, saying, “I’ll be right back. Wait here.”

The four don’t even want to hear the title of this camp. It’s too tempting to push the car doors open and run for their lives. They were never expecting to come back to this horrid place just for a birthday party. If they’d known the party was going to be at Camp Greystoke, they would’ve denied the invitation in a flash.

“Oh my god, I want to go home,” Taeil speaks first with a shaky voice that describes exactly how everyone is feeling. Taeyong twists his body to face the three in the back even if it is difficult to break out of his frozen state. If Taeyong could guess, he believes this fellow is about to cry from the reddening of his eyes. Each one of them wants to cry—it’s only natural that they’d want to. Their hearts feel like giant holes have been blown through them (not that they didn’t have a ton of holes to begin with).

“This can’t be reality. This place—” Ten allows his voice to crescendo. He makes the situation feel more tense and broken as his voice is loud. No one dares to look out of their windows because if they do, only unpleasant memories take over their thoughts—not like it hasn’t already. They all remember Ten’s reaction to the scene three years ago. It was like a movie. Frame after frame, their hearts were torn into bits and pieces. They can’t be human if they’ve forgotten Ten’s reaction. Just like Taeil’s, his reaction is a memorable piece of the event.

All Taeyong sees are three broken dolls being controlled by their fears, but this also includes himself. His heart can’t hold anymore anxiety and dismay; same goes for the others. There’s an entire reason as to why he’s so afraid of stepping into his own shower. He wants to escape as well, but the only thing holding him back is his best friend’s birthday. A stupid reason to many, but his best friend means the world to him although he half-asses their relationship to the maximum. After many years, Yuta has not once given his own birthday any interest, but now he finally is. That can only mean one thing for Taeyong: he can’t leave.

Of all four broken dolls, Jaehyun is the most quiet. All he does is look down at his black shoes, only seeing the outlining because of the nonexistent light in the car, with a frightened look in his eyes. The other three believe that Jaehyun is coming up with an escape plan for the rest of them, but in reality, he’s coming up with one for himself. He can’t just stay on this car seat forever; he desires to bolt from this unbelievable situation. Jaehyun is known for being the mature, bold, and reliable one out of the four, but he doesn’t think he can hold onto those titles any longer—just the thought of the past makes him cowardice.

On the other hand, Yuta is having such a wonderful time not getting signal in the empty parking lot. This is just great. He’s got four awkward 22-year-old boys in his car and a useless phone in his hands. He’s lost all hope in his own birthday party. In the end, he arrives at the front car window and signals with his right hand for everyone to get out. His signal makes their bodies freeze in their spots from just the thought of getting out of the vehicle and into the awful reality they believe they’ve been set up to.

“We’re not actually going to—“ Jaehyun begins to say under his breath.

“No, we’re actually going to—“ Taeyong comments next while looking at his best friend with eyes of shock that he can’t explain to him.

“This can’t be happening,” Ten declares, completely done with life at the moment.

As a finisher, Taeil ends with a frightened tone, “Oh my god,” which happens to make the situation even worse.

All four have never been as nervous as they are now in all of their lives except for three years ago when they saw something they shouldn’t have. This is coming from Jaehyun who has his adrenaline shoot up before every basketball game because he is afraid to fail, Taeil who can’t help but have low insecurity for his vocal-coaching for people who may or may not hate him, Ten who can’t even sleep well because of the memories, and Taeyong who can barely step in his own bathtub. Nervousness is always in their books, but this anxious state is indescribable. It’s like all the anxiety they even have in their books are exploding, ripping all the pages and erasing all the words.

All things considered, the four step out of the car with heavy feet. For a moment there, anyone would think they are being brave, facing their fears and all, but to them, it’s the opposite. They’re cowards. They make sure to take their gift bags with them because it’s the only thing they can actually hold onto while being panicked. These bags are like teddy bears to them.

“Let’s go check out the main cabin. I guess we can just hang out there,” Yuta reports while walking towards the cabin that is a bit farther away from the parking lot. It’s large, made of glossed wood, and of course, it looks warm and cozy. But looks can be deceiving. All Taeyong, Jaehyun, Ten, and Taeil see is a box of misfortune sitting on the ground like it can capture all the guests that dare open the door. Just like how the cannibalistic witch in Hansel and Gretel lured children into coming into her house full of sweet treats, making children feel as if they were in heaven only to be eaten by her in the end. Camp Greystoke was indeed a lovely place full of fun and socialism, but in the end, they were into the sight of murder and blood.

The four cannot back out of Yuta’s birthday party because one, it’s disrespectful to the birthday boy, two, Yuta’s basically their only ride, and three, Yuta doesn’t seem like he wants to hear the words, “I want to go home,” right now as he is too heartbroken to see that there is no one here that voluntarily came to celebrate his birthday. As a 22-year-old, it seems childish and immature, but things still hurt whether one is 22 or 101 years old. All in all, the four want to lie. They want to say that their stomachs hurt, that they think they’re sick, or that their mothers want them to come home.

As much as they want to scream, they stay behind Yuta and follow him, not saying a word. It only takes a few minutes to actually reach the cabin, but it feels like an hour to these four. Their big steps are basically 5 inches apart. One would say their big steps are his or her small ones. The five men finally reach the front door on the porch of the cabin which only has one dim lamp beside the door frame. On their right is a wooden bench and on their left are a few chairs for people to hang out. A small, golden tag is engraved with the words “Main Cabin” as it sits on the door, welcoming newcomers.

Yuta wraps his fingers around the door knob which suddenly shoots up everyone’s hair on their arms and legs. Taeyong, Jaehyun, Taeil, and Ten do not like being here. Everywhere around them is like a reminder of what they should’ve done that night. Everywhere is a reminder of Johnny Seo.

In the process, Yuta pushes the door open with an expressionless face. He’s not expecting anything at all after seeing the parking lot as empty as his heart. All of a sudden, the lights flash on and almost blind the five men who squint their eyes, trying to understand everything that’s happening. In the next second, they all hear, “Surprise!” being shouted from every corner of the room. Males and females jump out from behind couches and pool tables as they give the birthday boy his surprise party.

Yuta yells, “What the ?!” while he holds his chest with his right hand. They all know Yuta; he curses when he’s startled. Ten gives a high-pitched scream since he is the most sensitive out of the group when it comes to being frightened. Taeil is about to fall off the porch from his shock as he makes the once-in-a-lifetime expression that shows his obvious surprise. Taeyong and Jaehyun, being as calm and manly as ever, don’t make a sound and just stare at everyone with large eyes and raised eyebrows. If the four were to guess, they would never think that this place is part of Camp Greystoke.

Yuta’s heart bursts of happiness from seeing familiar faces in each spot his eyes travel. Taeyong, Jaehyun, Taeil, and Ten are more confused than they’ve ever been because they remember the parking lot being completely empty just a few minutes ago. They wonder how everyone can just show up in a snap.

“Happy Birthday, Nakamoto Yuta!” Every person in the crowded room shouts with smiling faces. There’s a giant, rectangular birthday cake on a table by the right wall. Sky blue frosting outlines it and “Happy Birthday Nakamoto Yuta” is written in lime green, cursive letters. Balloons of every color are stuck to the ceiling from the helium that inflates them. A table of pizzas with every topping one can think of, chips of all kinds, 2-liter soda bottles, red cups stacked side-by-side, and a fruit punch bowl are at the left side of the room which most people will probably surround most of the time. There’s one thing that takes over most of the table: liquor. And all that’s left is five guys who are still not inside of the cabin and standing on the porch being overwhelmed.

“Get over here, stupid!” Hansol, the golden-blond haired boy with big eyes for a dude, runs over to Yuta with a humongous smile plastered on his face and almost chokes the life out of Yuta as he headlocks him. Other friends join in the fun as they smack Yuta on the back, the chest, and even his . That’s the happiest Taeyong’s ever seen Yuta. Ever since they were in middle school, Yuta has always smiled his largest, but no one could tell if he was genuine or not. But today, Yuta is genuinely overjoyed which makes Taeyong want to be happy too.

But it’s difficult.

He’s in a place he shouldn’t be. He feels like this place is forbidden from anyone’s presence. It’s like sacred ground. No one should even be at Camp Greystoke. It’s not safe.

"What the hell? The parking lot was empty!" Yuta is still not understanding everything.

"Hahaha, that was kinda the point. We parked at a different place so you'd think we weren't here," Hansol responds with laughs because of Yuta's reaction to the surprise.

Taeyong, Taeil, Jaehyun, and Ten walk inside with slow feet. It is such a huge transition from a dark atmosphere outside of the cabin to a celebratory atmosphere inside this cabin. It’s too big of an adjustment. Just a second they were surrounded by the woods under the night sky, and now they are surrounded by balloons more colorful than their futures.

“Hey, guys! Let me introduce you to some people,” Yuta voices affectionately as he gathers the four outcasts and pushes them towards his other friends. “This is Hansol, he’s one of my chefs at my restaurant.” Hansol gives a hello with a hand gesture and calls it a day. “This is Wendy, she is from our middle school. Remember, Taeyong?” Taeyong lets out a smile and nods even though he really doesn’t remember who she is. Her brown, straight hair and loving smile are not familiar to him.

Awkward. Everything is awkward. It’s so uncomfortable for the four who were forced to come. First of all, they came without knowing that the destination for the party was at one of their top most forbidden places to ever go to. Second, Yuta is introducing them to people that are probably not even interested in socializing with them in the first place. And third, a guy was murdered at this place. There’s no reason to not want to escape.

“That’s the present table. You can just set those there,” Hansol informs while pointing at the back table for the four who hold gifts. They nod their heads with natural smiles to show their manners in response. The four make their way to the present table which is way in the back of the room, and luckily, it’s the least popular of all places in this cabin.

Each of them set their gifts down on the table that is practically already filled with bags and boxes wrapped in shiny paper. The four look around the cabin to see if anyone is watching them or trying to overhear their conversation, and they slightly duck in a circle to talk about their personal circumstances.

“Look, we have to get out of here. I don’t know about you, but I have not been able to get out of my house regularly after what happened to him,” Taeil begins the conversation first with a full-on panicking voice that perfectly demonstrates how much he wants to get out of there. “Do you realize how—how scarring that was?” He emphasizes the word “scarring” to show how uneasy he feels as he rubs his arms like he’s chilly, but it’s all because of the goosebumps appearing.

“You’re not the only one, Taeil,” Jaehyun concedes, making sure he eyes each of the three with a stern expression. Jaehyun’s always serious. No one could ever recall a moment of Jaehyun making jokes or playing around. “How long do you think we’ll be here?” After he asks, each of the four looks around only to see people drinking alcohol, playing billiards, and eating pizza. Just at that moment, music blasts throughout the cabin which shocks half the people in the room from the unexpected booming of sound.

Just a few minutes ago, these four were being dead silent and awkward in Yuta’s car, now they’ve found their common ground. They don’t want to be in this place, and they are willing to coincide in any way just to get out.

In that very moment, a sudden push comes at Taeyong, and he is startled to the ends of the Earth. A random woman (probably in her 20’s) with light brown, curly hair and a crop top that allows her bellybutton to be shown shoves Taeyong. She has a red cup in her right hand, and if anyone had to guess, there’s probably alcohol filled in it. But the problem isn’t the shoving or the girl; it’s the fact that Taeyong just had to land into Ten’s arms after being shoved.

Utter embarrassment at its finest.

Ten is just as surprised as Taeyong is; Jaehyun and Taeil are as well. Taeyong’s face reddens by the second once he realizes whom these arms belong to. Taeyong is dying of embarrassment from the fact that Ten gently holds his shoulders and helps his body stand up straight.

“You okay?” Ten questions in a worried tone, but Taeyong just gives a nod without making eye contact. He can’t! He’s hasn’t been this embarrassed since middle school. And boy, would he like to forget his middle school memories just as much as he wants to forget the ones that happened three years ago.

Furthermore, this woman just has to make everything worse by bringing her drunk self into the circle of four boys. She’s obviously very drunk from the fact that her eyes are glaring and her body is swaying side to side like she’s on a boat. It's only been what? A few minutes and she's already drunk. Well, who knows how long these people have been here in order to surprise Yuta.

“Hey!” She makes the four boys jump from her loud voice. She points to Jaehyun with her pointer finger, her finger nail painted in vibrant red. “Have you heard of the myth?” Her voice turns dreary as a smirk forms on her face and her chin tips down to show her serious eyes. Jaehyun immediately shakes his head, nervous for what this woman might do because she’s creepy as hell. “Pwahaha!” Her laugh is like a witch that is ready to present her greatest, most evil spell. She takes a sip of her alcohol before telling them this myth that she has hidden up her sleeves. “There’s a myth that someone was murdered here.” Icicles are stabbed into each of the four’s hearts from just the one sentence that comes from the lady’s mouth. “In cabin 27, out in the woods.” She places her lips on the edge of her red cup and sips the liquor rowdily.

The four don’t even know how to react. Their lips are shut but they send each other messages with their eyes. They know this story is no myth. It’s a true fact. Someone was murdered in cabin 27, and that person was Johnny Seo. Johnny’s death was very confusing to many because there were tons of hacking incidents on news websites with anything that contained his death. Even newspapers with anything that contained his death were stolen from every town and city. The only way one could actually find out about his death was through the television screen, but news channels aren’t so popular with teenagers nowadays. But people eventually found out that Johnny passed away; it wasn’t hard to find out. Many people only know bits of what really happened to Johnny, and that includes that he was murdered and the murder weapon was a pair of scissors.

However, four people know much more than they should about Johnny’s death.

“Um, we have to—“ Taeyong does not want to get into this anymore. It’s too much for him.

“Leave,” Ten finishes Taeyong’s sentence and the two start moving, pushing along Jaehyun and Taeil towards the front door where there is the outdoors with no music and no stories about what happened three years ago. They leave the woman standing there with her cup of alcohol, and there is no doubt that they don't feel bad for leaving her.

The four exit the cabin with an enormous huff that signals their discomfort. They step off the porch, and they stand on fallen leaves and dirt. It’s dark outside, and the moon shines like it’s a heaven. The wind blows accordingly which sends chills down everyone’s veins. But being outside does not make anything better. It does, in fact, lessen the music and extract the loud partiers, but it does not change the fact that they are still in Camp Greystoke.

“I am going to call a taxi. I can’t stay here any longer,” Taeil says quickly while reaching in his back pocket for his cell phone. The three just watch him try to call like they have absolutely no problems with the idea. Taeil holds the phone by his left ear and hears absolutely nothing. “, there’s no service out here.” He desires to throw his phone across the sky out of rage. “I don’t want to be here!” Taeil is the most panicky out of the four, and it’s no surprise because they remember exactly how he reacted three years ago. Taeil’s eyes show his anxiety and his desires of escaping. It’s all getting to him in just a few seconds. He wants to leave. He has to! He can’t stay any longer. Being at Camp Greystoke makes him want to throw up all of his insides because he can’t handle the fear.

“W-We’ll leave soon,” Taeyong tries to calm Taeil down. It’s like there are three people at one side of the wall and one person on the other.

“Taeil, calm down.” Jaehyun chose the wrong choice of words for this fellow. Taeil’s eyes widen more than they already are as Jaehyun puts his hands out, afraid of what Taeil may do. Taeil’s an unpredictable soul—in most people’s books, anyway. “Taeil, we will go home soon.” Taeil looks like a child who lost his mother and doesn’t know if whether he should trust the people who are trying to help him find her. His hands are in shaking fists and his body vibrates along from his uncontrollable nervousness.

“Taeil, let’s just try to go inside, okay?” Ten joins into the Calming Taeil Team. He walks over to the shaking fellow and puts his hand on his back, slightly pushing him towards the cabin which seems like the safest area as of now (as hard as it is to believe). As they get closer to the porch, Taeil’s mind becomes boggled.

Taeil doesn’t feel much emotions in his stomach. All he thinks about is escaping. And if that includes walking or running, he’s up for it. He’s feared for his life, yes, but if he can get away from this place, he doesn’t care. He wants to leave. There’s no turning back now. The moment Ten releases his hand from Taeil's back, Taeil finds the perfect minute to do what his heart desires.

As everyone’s toes point towards the cabin, Taeil’s toes point in the opposite direction.

I don’t want to be here

I have to leave!

He begins to bolt like his life depends on it. For one thing, he doesn’t have a flashlight; he can use his phone, but that’s not on his mind as he is too focused on one thing which is escaping from this hell hole. While running, he can’t see where he is going and speeds to the left side. He doesn’t care about what he has to go through in order to escape, he just wants to go home.

“Moon Taeil!” Jaehyun yells with an urgent tone. The three all have enlarged eyes from what just happened. Taeil just ran towards the woods: the area that he shouldn’t have gone to.

Fear can blind anyone’s eyes. It can squeeze one’s heart, twist one’s stomach, and pound through one’s life without sympathy. Taeil is being blinded by his fear. His fear controls his intelligence and makes it lack.

“Taeil!” Taeyong and Ten shout, and as a result, all three of them dash towards the fellow who runs incredibly fast. All they can do is scream his name during their speeding. They’re afraid to lose him in the darkness of the woods. They haven’t run this fast in a lifetime, except for Jaehyun. Jaehyun runs the fastest—he is an athlete. The only problem is that he can’t see well in the dark, but Ten helps out by pulling out his phone and activating the flashlight. “Taeil!” They all scream even more.

At this instant, Taeyong spots a very familiar tree being shown by Ten’s phone light. This tree is unforgettable because of how it is fallen but not broken. It’s a bent tree that extends throughout the ground like it is occupying its territory. It is like an “L” tipped to the right. Taeyong knows this tree better than anyone. It’s where he was that night.

And that’s how Taeyong figured out that they were going towards cabin 27, the cabin where Johnny’s murder took place.

“Guys!” Taeyong yells at the top of his lungs. No one stops running though. “Guys! This—“

“Taeyong, not now!” Jaehyun responds in coldness as he is too busy trying to catch the guy who just had to run down the woods in order to get back home.

“No!” Taeyong shouts louder. Ten turns his head back for a second just to let Taeyong know that he’s listening. “We’re going—“ It doesn’t help that they’re running, and that Taeyong’s losing his breath. “Cabin 27!”

They get the gist of what he is trying to say once they hear the name, but before they can even do anything, they spot Taeil a few feet away. Bless Jaehyun’s athletic skills. Taeil looks back to see the three running after him and stops his tracks. Even for him, he is human; he’s tired of running.

“Moon Taeil!” Jaehyun is dashing like he’s in a race, and he can’t stop himself from running once he sees Taeil stop his tracks. If he stops running, he's going to fall flat on his face and roll down a hill. In the end, he tackles Taeil to the ground, making them roll a few times in the process. They grunt while rolling and are only left with groaning once it’s over. “Moon,” Jaehyun pants heavily and so does Taeil. “Taeil,” he keeps going. “You idiot!” Jaehyun yells angrily because of this guy’s stupidity.

Taeyong and Ten finally reach the two and hold onto their knees while panting. They whine through their groans as sweat trickles down their foreheads. Ten’s eyes become two huge circles once he looks up with his phone light pointing to where he’s looking.

“Oh my god,” Ten whispers under his breath, and the other three look at him in confusion. Ten’s eyes stay straight forward, so naturally, the other three are curious as to what he is looking at.

“Cabin 27,” Taeil says in pure shock that creates the shakiness of their bodies.

The cabin is alone in the woods. It’s almost as if they never left this place once they see that it hasn’t changed. The light golden-brown wood and grass green door are still the same. The little tag above the door frame that engraves, “Cabin 27,” gives them horrible memories. It’s a small cabin, but many large things have come from it. None of them are good things either.

“We need to go back,” Taeyong speaks with tons of fear shoved down his throat. “Now!” He yells in a panicked tone which sets everyone standing up straight and ready to run again. They were just groaning from the pain of running all the way down there, but now it doesn’t even matter a centimeter to them. Running is way less painful than the sight of this cabin.

They all begin speeding down the fallen leaves, broken branches, and messy dirt like their lives are on the edge. It’s as if they are imagining a tiger chasing them from behind. Their sweaty palms and dry mouths are keeping them from going at the real speed they want. They wish they could teleport.

Taeyong runs in front of Ten who runs before Taeil who runs in front of Jaehyun. It’s all like a movie to them—a horror movie. After a few more minutes of running, they hear the faint sound of music which means they are getting closer to the main cabin. A sense of relief shoots into them once they hear the music getting less faint and more clear. In just three minutes, they make it back to the cabin and onto the porch. All they want to do is take a rest and get some water.

The door of the main cabin suddenly pops open and out pops Hansol, Yuta’s colleague.

“Woah, you guys look like you’ve been dying!”

You have no idea, they all think alike.

“We’re going to have cake, and Yuta’s going to open his birthday gifts, so come inside. It looks like all of you can use a cup of water or something,” Hansol suggests with consideration. Taeyong, Ten, Jaehyun, and Taeil don’t like this cabin, but it’s way better than the other one. Being scared for their lives, they hop inside with no hesitation and head over to the beverage area. They take whatever they can get besides alcohol.

“Taeyong! Where have you been?!” Yuta slaps Taeyong’s shoulder in disbelief as Taeyong drinks the life out of his fruit punch.

“Ow!” Taeyong holds his shoulder in pain. “I’ve been outside!”

“Yeah, I can tell. You’re sweating like that kid from middle school in P.E! You remember? The one that doodled on his hands with a Sharpie marker 24/7?” Yuta keeps talking, but Taeyong can barely hear him over the music. “Anyway, we’re going to have cake soon and open presents.” Yuta leaves after patting Taeyong’s back and heads over to Hansol who smiles at him like a love-crazed child.

In due time, the cake is pushed into the center of the room and everyone is singing the Happy Birthday song with their full-out voices. Taeyong, Ten, Jaehyun, and Taeil can barely even let out a sound.

“Now open your presents!” Hansol grabs a handful—no, two arms worth—of presents and brings them over to Yuta who can’t help but smile from ear-to-ear.

He opens a few and thanks the people with hugs or high-fives. A yellow bag with yellow tissue paper is in his hands, and he pulls out the card.

“From Taeyong,” Yuta says with a smile as he looks over to Taeyong who stands behind a bunch of people. Taeyong manages to give his best friend a smile back before the guy opens his present. It's so hard to smile after seeing that damn cabin. Yuta pulls out the tissue paper and reaches in, only to receive a picture frame with a picture of the two. In the picture, Taeyong is unaware that Yuta is taking a selfie and just stares at the guy with a disgusted look. Yuta is holding a peace sign with his right hand in the photo with his charming smile. Yuta just laughs at the photo before he responds, “This is probably the best gift you’ve ever given me or really to anyone!” Yuta knows that Taeyong at picking out gifts. He earns a bunch of laughs and then proceeds.

Yuta opens up Jaehyun’s gift, and it turns out to be a few tickets to his next basketball game and a plushie of the giant-smile emoji that perfectly represents Yuta’s face most of the time. Yuta then opens Ten’s gift which is a few t-shirts and an envelope with 30 bucks in it.

And finally, it is Taeil’s gift.

“It’s really heavy!” Yuta comments with a laugh.

Yuta pulls out the tissue paper and a gross stench comes crawling out of the bag. Yuta tries not to be disrespectful and keeps a straight face. He can do that, but no one else can. Everyone is giving a disgusted, scrunchy face from the stench. Taeil has never been more confused. Yuta looks in the bag carefully and all he can do is widen his eyes and scream. He throws the bag to the ground and the sounds of sharp jingles hits everyone’s ears.

Taeyong’s eyes are huge, Ten’s are huge, Jaehyun’s are huge, but Taeil’s are even larger.

There tumbling out of the bag are about 20 pairs of black scissors covered in blood.

 

Your feedback is a treasure to me!
Thank you for subscribing, commenting, and upvoting! :)