The Dealer chap. 2

The Dealer

Day by day, Hyerin and Youjin have become really close. They began to know each other, like how Youjin is always awkwad but care to each other, Hyerin is always cheerful but hold everything inside her, they learn how to deal with it. They sometimes visit each other's room, to study or to talk. 

Hyerin is impressed with Youjin's room which is very neat, unlike her messy room with books all around. Youjin's things are arranged neatly on the shelf or table. So, Hyerin managed to convince Youjin to help her clean her room. 

But, sometimes, Hyerin is suspicious about Youjin going out at night. The school doesn't prohibited students to go out, thought, since the students can go out whener they want when they are 3rd graders or above. Hyerin always asked where did Youjin go, but, he always answered, "I'm just walking around."

Thus made her worried. Why would walking around made him injuried? She knows that his arm was sliced on day 1 she found out, his back was clawed on the second she found out, and his abdomen was wounded on the third she found out. But, since Youjin said that he just walked around and didn't show any sign of pain, she just let it off.

Despite all of Youjin's secrets, Hyerin likes how caring Youjin is. He always helps each others who need it. She likes how hardworking Youjin is, and she likes how alluring Youjin's voice is when he sings. He will sing along to a song that plays on his phone, but, sometimes, he will just sing whenever he wants to. Then, she realized, she just said that she like him in her mind during Mr. Song lecture.

Youjin knocked Hyerin's door softly. Hyerin who is currently drying her hair gasped, quickly drying her hair once again and brush it very fast, then run to the door. Hyerin opened the door, "Heeey, what's up?" 

Youjin laughed a little seeing Hyerin with towel drapped over her shoulder and a wooden brush dangling on her hair. Hyerin noticed it and quickly throw the brush to her bed, which makes Youjin laugh louder. "Stop laughiinngg...You're making me like this," Hyerin sputtered and walked back to her room, leaving the door open for Youjin.

"Are you free now?" Youjin asked.

Thousands of thoughts started to run around Hyerin's head. But, she quickly answered, "Yes, I am."

"Great then, change your clothes, I'll be outside, I'll take you somewhere," Youjin walked out, closed the door and stand in front of the door.

After a few minutes, Hyerin opened the door, revealing herself in a white dress with floral design on the bottom. "Let's go!" Hyerin cheered.

Youjin grinned, then brave himself to hold Hyerin's hand, not only touching her hand and not only holding her wrist, he finally hold her, like how couples do. "I want you to close your eyes, until I tell you to open them, okay?" Youjin explained.

Hyerin nodded then closed her eyes. She just prays that Youjin won't hear her racing heartbeat. Suddenly, they are teleported to a some windy place. She smells familiar fragrant scent under her. She thought that this must be their private excercise place before, the one with blue flowers. "Open your eyes," Youjin instructed.

Hyerin slowly opened her eyes, there she saw the flowers making letters shapes, which was done by Youjin. "I want you to read it first and only answer when I ask you using my real voice," Youjin explained again.

Hyerin read the words carefully.

"Hey. Call me a creep, but, I have known you from when you enter the school. But, I only get to know you better 2 months ago, when I watched you very closely, like I know what you like and what you don't like."

The flowers started to move again, making new words.

"I know that you really like to do skinship with people you're close to, you like to help your friends to study, you like to read novels, that sometimes dirty (?) novels, and you will be very competitive at every games and tournaments."

Hyerin looked at Youjin for a while, then continue reading after the words changed again.

"I know that you don't like cheese, insects, and sweet things, too. Well, despite all of that, I like you. I like how you're smiling, I like how you're concentrating on reading, I like how you're teaching Seul or Jihun or me sometimes, well, I like all of you."

Hyerin's heart starts to race again and her face heats up too. Then, the flowers starts to move again, revealing the new words, that followed by Youjin's voice.

"So...um...do you...want to be my girlfriend?" Youjin asked softly. The flowers have changed to "DO YOU WANT TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" with not just blue flowers, but other colors as well, with the help of Youjin's power.

"Hey, flowers, make the word 'yes' in capslock, okay?" Hyerin commanded loudly using her charm speaker ability. "Yes, um...I want to be your girlfriend," Hyerin answered the proposal.

Youjin grinned widely and hugged Hyerin without hesitation. "Woah, I thought you don't like skinship?" Hyerin teased.

"I think I can do everything with you," Youjin said lightly. "Anyway-" Youjin lock their hands together, entwine their fingers, and squeeze Hyerin's hand softly with his big hand. "Let's go down and find food for us by walking, because I'm already reaching my limit on my teleportation."

"What?! Is it far? Why did you choose this place anyway?!" Hyerin asked while punching Youjin's back lightly. 

"No, it's not that far. Because this place's flowers can be moved like that, so yeah, haha," Youjin just laughed and lead the way down hand in hand.

Not that far from them, there are two men eyeing them. "Hey, Namjoon, isn't that The Dealer that's working with us?" asked the chocolate haired man.

"Yep, he is, Hoseok," the silver haired man answered.

"Is he with that Kang Hyerin girl?"

"Yes, she is. Let's just believe him. He will bring her to us," Namjoon smirked.

"Youjin, I'm bored..." Hyerin throw her book away and lay her head on Youjin's thigh. "Let's go to the Grandell Street," Hyerin suggested. 

"No, I have to study for tommorow," Youjin said, looking at Hyerin. He has a huge tolerance of skinship now, thanks to Hyerin's clinginess.

Hyerin pouted and rolled on Youjin's bed. Youjin's bed is much bigger than her bed, since his room is on the 5th floor, which has the biggest rooms. Hyerin stared at Youjin who's wearing sleeveless black shirt. If Youjin is not going to budge, she will make him. Blame Hyerin's dirty mind.

Hyerin slipped her hands in to Youjin's shirt. She touched his hard abs and rubbed it. Youjin started to move uncomfortably, "Wh- what are you doing?" he asked.

"Feeling and appreciating my boyfriend's hard abs, of course," Hyerin answered while giggling. Feeling enough, she began to tickles Youjin. 

"Sto- AH HAHA STOP, WAIT STOP IT TICKLES!" 

"I'm not going to stop until we're going ouuttt!!!" Hyerin gets on top of Youjin and tickles him until the both of them are tired laughing and fighting.

"Are you not going anywhere? Really?" Hyerin asked while panting.

Youjin shakes his head and laughs. He actually wants to go out with her, with holding her soft hands, and just enjoy the world with her. But, something comes up, and he doesn't want to risk themselves.

"Then I'll just go back and sleep," Hyerin sulked and get up from Youjin's bed. Youjin waves his hand, but Hyerin just ignores him while stomping her foot. Hyerin closed the door loudly.

"Just tell us if you're walking with her, we will take the role after that."

"Why is he always like that? Why does he not want to go out with me?" Hyerin asked to herself.

"Kill that merman and I'll give you my power, deal?" said the black haired man while giving his hand.

"Deal," Youjin answered shortly and shake the black haired man's hand. 

A black string starts to get out from Youjin's hand. A tribal tattoo starts to reveal itself and shines. From there, it starts to producing black strings that uncontrollably curling around the black haired man's hand. The black strings stays for a while around the man's hand. Then, it's gone.

Youjin pulls his hoodie and leave the quiet bar. He teleported to a bridge. He watched the calm sea under it. So blue yet so dark. He grips the bridge's bar, then jumped over it, getting into the sea.

He dives in without hesitation. He got the ability to see and breath under water after stealing The Dragon Sword for his client. He search for a certain long brown haired man, with blue scales covering half of his body. The balck haired man before told him that the merman loves to sleep in his giant white with yellow lines clam. So, he dives and dives, until he see the giant clam.

Youjin fastens his speed, reaching the clam fastly. He moves his head closer to the clam and spit on the clam. Suddenly, the spot where he spat before melts slowly. He got this ability from kidnapping a werejaguar girl for his client. The spit makes a huge hole on the clam by melting it. But, Youjin doesn't see any merman there.

All of a sudden, a strong wave of water hits Youjin. His clothes are cutted and his skin is cutted too. Apparently, it's not just an average water. Youjin turns around and finds that long chocolate haired merman, with blue scales covering half of his body, just like the picture that his client showed him.

"Seungcheol sent you, didn't he, Dealer?" the long haired man asked softly.

"No," Youjin answered quickly and swim closer to the merman.

"LIAR!" The man shouted and sending a strong wave of water to Youjin again. His beautiful face now has changed into scary face, with fangs and red eyes.

The wave is stronger now, causing Youjin to get thrown away. His clothes is ripped once again. His whole body is in pain. It has cuts and blood all over. He's worried that the fishes might get attracted. The wave is not just a regular wave, it's poisonous. So, it doubles the pain, especially when he's under water.

"Go back and tell Seungcheol that Jisoo jumped to the water himself, it's just his fault that he got killed by the water, he can't breath anyway. Go back, weak dealer!" Jeonghan hisses. But, a brilliant idea appears on his mind abruptly. He swim towards Youjin, "I think it's just a great feast if I eat your power. I haven't taste any Dealer's power before," he smirked.

Youjin, trying to ignoring the pain, recovers from his floating position. Just as the merman's claw almost touch him, he teleports to behind the merman and chokes him using his muscular arm. "I hate killing, but, do you think I don't know that merman power means life too? I'll kill you before you kill lots of people again," Youjin puts his other hand to the merman's heart and shoot a fire from his hand, the power that he get from the black haired man called Seungcheol, the man who told him to kill this merman.

Blood starts to float around them, wether Youjin's blood or Jeonghan's blood. The merman slowly drown, with his heart burnt by Youjin's flame. Youjin quickly swim up, not wanting to attract any sharks or the others. He teleported to his bathroom, since he doesn't want the carpet on his room soaked in water anyway.

He grabbed the towel in his bathroom, drying his body. Suddenly, the bathroom door's knob moves. Youjin stops his activity, he clench his fist, igniting fire on his hand, ready to punch anybody who's opening the door.

The door is open, revealing Hyerin with a scowl. Youjin extinguish his fire and put his arm done. "So, tell me. Where have you been, why are you soaked and why are your body is full of cuts?" Hyerin asked.

"I'm just taking a stroll," Youjin looked down, not wanting to see Hyerin's dissapointed face.

"Tell me where have you been, Youjin!" Hyerin shouted and her eyes change to blue for a second.

"You used your charm speaker," Youjin muttered. She must be really mad at me.

"Yes, because I've seen you wounded like this thrice! What have you done, really?! And why are my power doesn't work to you?" 

"I'm...a dealer," Youjin slumps down, he doesn't find any strength to stand again because of the pain. 

Hyerin walks to the white shelf on the wall, opens it and getting a rubbing alcohol bottle, cottons, and The Drip of Light. She sits next to Youjin then pours a little alcohol on the cotton and begins to clean Youjin's cuts. "You can talk now if you can or tomorrow, considering your condition right now."

"I'll-" Youjin flinched when the alcohol stings him. "I'll talk now. I'm a dealer, like I said before, and...Dealers are sinners, you know? To become stronger, we have to do things that we don't want to. We will kill, hurt, and kidnap people if our client wanted to. We don't have any choice to deal with them, cause the clients are often give us a choice that we can't reject. This wounds, I got it from killing a starving merman."

Hyerin nodded knowingly. "There, it's nice to be honest, right?" Hyerin said while still cleaning Youjin's cuts.

"Aren't you going to say anything else? Or maybe...leave me?" Youjin asks carefully.

"No, what makes you think like that? You said that you have to do that to become stronger right? I believe you have to do that thing to survive from this cruel world...I believe that you're not the type to just kill anyone, too."

"Well...People that I killed, hurted, and kidnapped, they are all commited the same crime. But still-" 

"Then it's settled. Just think that you're helping the government to clean the world? Now, I want you to promise me. Don't do the deal if that makes you uncomfortable. I want you to become a proud dealer. You have the rarest power in the world! Leave the past behind, make your power worthy for people," Hyerin stated while applying The Drip of Light on Youjin's wound.

"I promise," Youjin said without hesitation.

"Great then. Can you walk to your bed?" Hyerin asked softly. Youjin nodded, and with the help of Hyerin, he stands up and goes to his bed.

"Hyerin...how about we go to the Grandell Street tomorrow?" Youjin asked.

"Only if you're already fully healed," Hyerin grinned. She pulls the blanket on Youjin, then bid a goodbye.

"I'm done studying! Let's gooooo!" Hyerin jumped to the fully healed Youjin, thanks to the magic of The Drip of Light

"Alright, alright," Youjin chuckled. He takes Hyerin's hand and lock their hands together before walking to their school's main door. The two walk down the stairs, then walk to the back of the school, where there is a path which connects to the Grandell Street.

"Since we have already eaten the school's fantastic steak, let's just play here, hehe," Hyerin suggested while swinging their hands.

The Grandell Street is very crowded at night. With beautiful lights surrounding them, lots of delicious foods and beverages, lots of games and rides, the Grandell Street just be the perfect place to have fun. It's a perfect place for the student's of The Blufrity School, since the Grandell Street allows the Blufrity's students to use their points to pay. So, the Grandell Street is sometimes full of Blufrity's students.

"Well what do you want to play?" Youjin asks while looking around carefully.

"That! I've never ride a ferris wheel before," Hyerin points at the ferris wheel ahead them excitedly. "I'll buy the ticket, you'll queuing, okay?" 

Youjin nodded then accompany Hyerin to the ticket counter. Hyerin queuing at the line of people, while Youjin jogged to the ferris wheel, queing in front of it. This is more efficient, since they don't need to wait longer because Youjin already wait there, so Hyerin can go to Youjin, then give the tickets to the man in charge. 

Youjin waits for Hyerin patiently. He checks her for time to time, to make sure she's okay. But, once Youjin looks away for a second, a white cloth suddenly pressed on Hyerin's mouth and she passed out fastly. The people can't see her, since the man who's poisoning her has a power that allows him to moves his body quickly, faster than light. After Hyerin passed out, the man quickly run away.

Youjin checks Hyerin again and widens his eyes when he sees her gone. "," he muttered. He jumps over the fench and runs around, looking for Hyerin. He also asks to people if they probably see her. But, they just said that she is gone suddenly, so people thinks that it's her power. ", , ," Youjin cursed when he realized something. How did he forget about that? Youjin quickly teleported to an island.

"Just walk with her on the Grandell Street, we will take her after that," Namjoon instructed.

Hyerin is locked in a room, with a wall made out with glass. She feels like in an aquarium, but with no water. "Where...am I?" Hyerin asked to herself while trying to shake off the dizzyness of her head. 

She looked around, noticing that she is locked. She knocks the glass, "Is anyone here?" But, she guess that her voice wouldn't be heard. The room outside her is very dark, the only light is the room that she was locked. She knocks the glass once again, harder now. 

When she finds out that she was kidnapped and locked out with no other way to escape, she begins to shivering. Her hands become so cold, that she rubs her hands over and over. She curls on the corner of the room while sobbing. She quickly calls Youjin using her telepathy. "Youjin..." she calls.

Youjin, on the island, just 1 km from Hyerin's place, answers with the help of Hyerin's telepathy, "Hyerin! Are you okay? Where are you?" He asks worriedly.

"Y-Youjin, I-I'm afraid..." Hyerin curls even more.

"Hyerin, baby, what are you afraid of? Tell me where you are and I'll be right beside you quickly," Youjin calms Hyerin while he runs to a building that he went 2 months ago.

"I-I don't know! All I know is...is...I'm locked in this glass cage!" 

"Okay, wait for me, I'll save you as soon as I can," Youjin gets in the building easily, since it's not locked. He runs straight, knowing where to go. He let out a shaky breath when he found Hyerin, curling on the corner of the glass cage. 

"Yes, come as soon as you c-can, please..." Hyerin said.

"Hyerin, hey, I'm here now," Youjin knocks the glass. He ignites his fire, then slams his hand to the machine that controls the cage, in front of it. The glass is opened in the middle. 

Hyerin wakes up and cries when she sees Youjin coming for her. Youjin quickly sits beside her and hugs her close, "Shh...I'm here, I'm here, there's nothing to be afraid of."

Youjin soothes Hyerin and caress her hair softly. Then, a gust of wind suddenly hit him. "Youjin! Namjoon is coming here!" Hoseok said hurriedly. 

Youjin turns around, seeing Hoseok hovering him. He pulls out from the hug and help Hyerin to stand up gently. "He never listened to me, didn't he?" 

"Yes. You know him, he's crazy. He has been people's power just because of one reason, 'So that Blufrity's headmaster feels bad for kicking me out of the school.' " Hoseok answers angrily.

"So, you want to help me kill him?" Youjin asked.

"I don't think that you'll be able to kill your own client. You know, dealers. But, I'll help you, really."

"W-wait...You two are talking about Namjoon? Kim Namjoon that has been kicked out from the shool for killing his friends?" Hyerin has recovered from her miserable state when she heard them talking.

"Yep, that's him," Hoseok runs at the speed faster than light when Namjoon appears. He get down from the cage and move closer to Namjoon. 

Youjin and Hyerin walk down too, with Youjin holding Hyerin close behind him. "Where do you think you're going, Dealer?" Namjoon smirks.

The 3 of them meet on the middle of the dark room. "Anyway, thank you, for giving her to me," Namjoon said. He walks closer to them, then takes off the glove that has been covering his black right hand. His right hand is very black, like has been painted by black ink. He sticks his arm to touch Hyerin's shoulder, who's behind Youjin.

"Don't touch her," Youjin hisses while holding Namjoon's arm. 

"Oh? I thought we have made the deal, Youjin? You'll take her for me, while I'll give you my power so that you're immune to a charm speak," Namjoon tilts his head while grinning.

"I'll take that deal back," Youjin growled and raise his arm to hit Namjoon's face with his flame. But, once his fist nearing Namjoon's face, a black string starts to choke his neck tightly, causing him to slumps down. "Youjin!" Hyerin crouched beside him.

"You know that the dealers can't kill their client right? Once a deal, it's a deal, unless the client is dead. Yet, you can't kill the client, how sad," Namjoon sings song.

"Namjoon...So, you're like this? After getting kicked out, you're still like this? The students of your year keeps reducing and reducing...it's you, isn't it?" Hyerin asks carefully.

"Yes, and I'm going to take your power too!" Namjoon smirks and reach Hyerin's shoulder again abruptly. Seeing that, Hoseok runs and crash to Namjon deliberately.

"Hoseok!" Namjoon shouted when Hoseok fall on top of him. He grits his teeth and grabs Hoseok's shoulder with his right hand. Hoseok screams, as his power getting by Namjoon's hand. His eyes slowly closed, and he lies limply on Namjoon's body. 

Namjoon push Hoseok's dead body roughly and stands up again. His black hand is smoking. "It's your time, now. Don't think of running away," Namjoon cast a spell to Hyerin, so that she won't move. 

Namjoon cranes his hand to Hyerin again. Hyerin is all alone now, with Youjin writhing on the floor in pain and Hoseok died. She closes her eyes, trying something that she hasn't done before. She just hope that this will work.

Suddenly, Namjoon stopped moving. His pupils are dilated and his shoulders stopped moving up and down. In a few minutes, he fell. 

Youjin stops screaming in pain. "Woah. I just combined my charm speaker with telepathy...And I just...killed him...." Hyerin stated. She sits beside Youjin who is heavily breathing. 

Youjin sits up and hug Hyerin close. "You almost die...I'm sorry," Youjin muttered.

"No, it's okay. Just...teleport me to my room?" Hyerin asked. Youjin carries her bridal style and teleports to Hyerin's room.

"Thank you, for saving me," Hyerin muttered when Youjin lays her on her bed.

"It's my fault that you got kidnapped and almost killed," Youjin sits beside Hyerin and plays with her hair.

"No, not entirely. You see...Blufrity teaches us to survive with our power, I guess I'm not that strong to protect myself," Hyerin pulls Youjin's hand. "Sleep with me?" She shift a little, making some space for Youjin.

"But, you did well at...killing Namjoon. While I can't do anything," Youjin lays on the bed beside Hyerin then hugs her, feeling the need to do it.

"Yeah, that psycho needs to die anyway. We're killers right now," Hyerin hugs Youjin and buries her head on his chest.

Youjin chuckled at Hyerin's comment. "I'm sorry, really. If I didn't make that deal, you wouldn't have to experience that."

"Apologize accepted. It's the past anyway. Seeing you so desperately wanted to save me until you're on the brink of death just makes me believe that you didn't mean to harm me anyway. Besides, I know that the dealers can't cancel their deal. So, I'll support you whatever you're doing, really. By the way, do you still have a deal on going?" Hyerin asked.

"No, I don't have," Youjin answered.

"Then promise me again, don't do the deal if that makes you uncomfortable. I want you to become a proud dealer. Tomorrow tournament's for 5th graders are versus, right? Make your nickname The Dealer, not The Doll Maker," Hyerin stated.

"God...I love you, Hyerin," Youjin peck Hyerin's lips. He doesn't know where he got that guts to kiss her. Maybe almost dying made him like that.

Hyerin face becomes flushed, being suddenly kissed like that. She hits Youjin's shoulder lightly, then peck his lips. "I love you too, Youjin."

“The next fight! Wow…This is the highlight of today’s tournament! The two strongest of the 5th graders finally meet! They often meet at team battles, but, this is the first time, they will face each other, 1:1.”

The two boys step to the huge ring, with shining lights above them. The audience began to roar at the sight of them.

“This is it! Please welcome;  Ken, The Cyborg!!!”

“Hey, you lose to me before, right?”  the blonde boy joked lightly.

 “Nah. I won’t go easy on you, this time,” Youjin smirked.

“Versus! Kim Youjin,

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Dealer!!!”

 

END

Okay, so yeaaayyyy it's done!

I'll post a chap if you all want it. (this fic isn't that popular anyway)