The Dealer chap. 1

The Dealer

“RIIIINNNGGGG!”

The students began to get out from their class and crowding the announcement board beside the dining room’s doors.  All of the students from the Blufrity School raced to the announcement board, wanting to see what kind of tournament will be at Saturday.

The school always has a tournament at Saturday, and they will put announcements on the board from Monday to Friday. They will put clues of what they will do on Saturday.

“Damn, it’s a team of two!”

“Hey, you’re with me, okay!”

“What will we do at Saturday?!”

“Who wants to be my teammate?”

Yep. Those are the cries of the students after reading the announcement.

Apparently, the tournament’s committees only give a clue that they have to be a team of two. The students began their journey to find their teammate. It’s really lucky that this tournament is for all students from all grades. So, if they are lucky, the 1st graders could have 5th graders as a teammate.

“Hey, Seul, has you found a teammate yet?” the girl with long brown hair asked the short black haired girl beside her.

“Hm? Well, you know that kid from 1st grade named Kwon Soonyoung, right? He asked me to become his teammate just now. Sorry, Hyerin, hehe,” the black haired girl answered with a v sign.

“You partnered up with 1st graders? Wow…I didn’t know you’re into younger boys,” the girl who has been called Hyerin joked.

“No! He’s a royal werewolf, okay? He can help me to get points!” Seul argued.

“Yeah, whatever you say…I’ll be on the corner acting like a betrayed friend,” Hyerin rolled her eyes.

“Sorry! If you want to, I’ll help you find your teammate?”

“No, thanks. I’ll just use my charm speak to order people to become my teammate,” Hyerin laughed.

Well, Blufrity School is not just an ordinary school. There are 5 grades at the Blufrity school. Every year, the school will invite 100 unordinary students to enter the school. So, there are only approximately 500 students in the school.

"I'll treat you lunch as an apologize, okay?" Seul offered with a hopeful face.

"You sure? I'm going to ask for the expensive one!" Hyerin wiggled her brows.

"Wait, let me check my points first," Seul ran to the point check machine on the corner of the dining room. She quickly punch her password at the keyboard and looked at her points before nodding. “Okay, you can order the expensive one. But do not order Korean beef, okay? I will get broke.”

Hyerin beamed and turned around, ready to order something at the dining room. But, she bumped into a muscular boy with bronze hair. “Oof! Sorry!” Hyerin bowed. “You know, it’s actually okay if you’re not partnered with me anyway.”

“Yeah, but, I’m still feeling bitter. You sure you don’t want me to help you?” Seul asked once again.

“Yep, I’m sure. Now I’m going to order Tenderloin Steak and Lemon tea, please! They costs 45 points, Seul.”

When you enter the school, you'll given 1000 points. The points will be added if you receive achievements, such as be in the classes on time, pass the tests, or win a tournament. But, the points will be decreased if you buy things, late to classes, or be the last rankings on a tournament. You'll be disbanded from the school if you have only 100 points left. So, points is like the main role if you still want to stay at school.

The points are kept in a card, and there are points check machine on every corners of the school and dorms. So, if people want to buy something, they could check their points first. 

After they are full, Hyerin and Seul walk out from the dining room, wanted to go back to their dorm.There are separate buldings for the dorm. One bulding for the students and one building for the teachers. For the students, there are 5 floors, while there are only 3 floors for the teachers' dorm. Each floors contains very different rooms. The rooms on the 1st floor is the most plain rooms, so, the higher the floor, the higher the quality of the rooms. 

But before they reached the lift, Hyerin realized that Teacher Song has told her to come to her for a while. Seul bid a goodbye and go up to her room, while Hyerin walked back to the school building. On the school corridor, she meet the bronze haired boy who bumped into her earlier. To her surprise, the boy called her by name.

“Eh, yeah? Can I help you?” Hyerin asked while thinking that she just bumped him, right? Nothing else, right?

“I heard that you still don’t have a teammate, will you be my teammate?” he asked carefully.

“Oh! Okay, I’ll be your teammate! But…I don’t know your name, what’s your name?” Hyerin quickly agreed, since she doesn’t want to be bothered on finding teammate. The boy quickly smiled brightly.

“You…don’t know my name?” the boy looked down and scratched his neck awkwardly.

“Well…Your face is familiar, though…Wait, I’ll try to remember. Hmm…” Hyerin think carefully.

“My name is-“ the boy is being nice, wanted to just say his name, but, Hyerin already remembered it.

“Wait, you’re Kim Youjin, the famous doll maker?!” Hyerin said loud enough that makes students around them looked at them. The students began to whisper.

“Shh!” Youjin put his finger in front of his mouth. He coded Hyerin with his eyes that the students are watching.

“Sorry,” Hyerin muttered. So, what makes you want me to become your partner? I mean, you’re that strong enough to make people move if they become your doll… Why are you asking me, the-not-so-strong-4th grader-student as your teammate? Hyerin asked with her telepathy.

I don’t know, it’s just…You’re special, I guess? Youjin said with the help of Hyerin’s telepathy.

Hyerin face began to heat after hearing that excuse. Okay then, hrhyerin_ is my LINE ID, let’s contact each other, cause I have to meet with Teacher Song, now. See you later, Youjin! Hyerin waved her hand and finally, go to see Teacher Song.

Youjin looked at her from a far and chuckled lightly. I finally have the guts to talk to you, Hyerin.

Hyerin step out from her bathroom. Her room is on the 4th floor, pretty expensive as a student like her. She isn't so strong, just like what she told to Youjin, but, she is that smart- student that will ace every subjects. That's why she has that lots of points. Hyerin checked her phone while drying her hair. She has to tell Seul that she already has a teammate. 

She drapped her towel on her shoulder and sat on her comfy bed near the window. Her bed is not that big, since she choose the smallest bed on the 4th floor. She considered a wider place for her books. She quickly typed on her phone, sending messages to Seul. 

Yo. I already have my own teammateeeeeeee

5:32 PM

What?! That fast?! Who is it? Tell meeeeeeeeeee

5:32 PM

Hyerin chuckled at Seul's fast respond. Her friend always has that spare time, huh?

You know Kim Youjin, right? That famous doll maker in 5th grade?

5:33 PM

Hell yeah I know him! Wait. HOW LUCKY ARE YOUUUUU??!!!

5:33 PM

I know, I'm really lucky, didn't I? And he said that I'm special! oh my gooddd...

5:33 PM

Wow. You two will make a great team...

5:34 PM

Oh yeah, honey. Wish us luck!

5:34 PM

At the same time, there's a new LINE message from Youjin. Hyerin held her breath before opening the message.

 

Hey, this is Youjin... Let's get along well?

5:34 PM

Hi! Yeah, let's get along well!

5:34 PM

I have informed Teacher Lee about our team, so you don't have to worry

5:35 PM

Okay, then! But, Youjin...You're always teamed up with Seungjun before, why did you choose

me suddenly?

5:35 PM

He betrayed me -_- He always teamed up with Lee Jihun now...Besides, you're the

top student other than Min Yoongi

5:35 PM

Ah...I see...My friend Seul betrayed me too today T_T He choose the player named Soonyoung,

that royal werewolf over me TuT

5:36 PM

Hahaha...Let's do better than them then

5:36 PM

Yes...We have to do better than Seul's team and Seungjun's team. Anyway, aren't you busy?

Well, since you're in the final year?

5:37 PM

Actually, it's busy. But I'm enjoying it, so, it's not that busy

5:37 PM

Ah...I see...

5:37 PM

Aren't you supposed to be busy too? I heard from Jihun that there will be math

test for 4th graders tomorrow?

5:38 PM

Well, I actually have been studying it from the day before yesterday, so 

I just need to study a little more and I'm done!

5:38 PM

Go study, then. Good luck for tommorow! 

5:39 PM

Kay! You too!

5:39 PM

Hyerin locked her phone and searched for her math book. She sat on her study chair and the lamp on her wide table. She opened the math book and began studying.

"Gaaahhh!!! I'm so gonna fail this math test!" Seul groaned.

Hyerin laughed at her friend and patted her back. "Well, it's your fault you rejected my offer to study together."

Seul glared at her. At Sunday, Hyerin has asked her to study together, but, Seul rejected her, saying that Sunday is supossed to be rest day, not for studying. Seul told her to leave her alone, cause she will spend her time more in the warm hug of her blanket. So, as a good friend she is, Hyerin left Seul sleeping and studying alone. Then Seul cam to her room and mad at her bacause she didn't wake her up.

"You're going to get the perfect score again, right?" 

"Of course. The test is not as hard as I thought before," Hyerin said lightly.

Seul puched her shoulder lightly. "Of course, the top student will say every test is not as hard as she thought. Yes, why did I forget about that," Seul rolled her eyes.

"C'mon, I'll treat you lunch," Hyerin grabbed Seul's arm and goes to the dining room.

The two of them walked to the dining room and order for their foods and drinks. They are waiting for their foods and drinks, when Youjin suddenly stand beside Hyerin. "How is your test?" Youjin asked while pondering what to order.

At first, Hyerin is shocked when Youjin suddenly asked her like that, but, she calmed herself in a second. "I can do all of it!" Hyerin answered proudly.

Youjin smiled brightly. "Great then. Jihun can't answer half of it," Youjin laughed.

At that time, the girls' order came. "We'll eat first!" said Hyerin. Youjin nodded and order his food and drink. 

"Wow, you two looks like have talked for a long time," Seul said on the way to their table. They putted their orders on the table and begin to consume it.

Seul and Hyerin walked to their dorm right after they finished their lunch. Little did they know, Youjin is following Hyerin and tapped her shoulder. "Hey, have you seen the announcement board again?" he asked.

Hyerin gasped a little and rubbed her chest slowly. "No, is there any news about the Saturday's tournament?"

"It's said that there will be a riddle to pass the stage. I heard that you have lots of books on your room, so, can we study together?" 

"Well...Of course! When?"

"I'll text you later," Youjin answered. Hyerin nodded then waved a goodbye to him.

Later that night, Youjin went to Hyerin's room. It's illegal in Blufrity school, since sometimes some students need their 'mate' presence close to them. So, it's just a common occassion that boys enter girls room.

"Do you always study riddles like this?" Hyerin asked, looking at Youjin who's focusing in reading Hyerin's '999 Riddles!' book.

"Yes, I always like this. Aren't you too?" Youjin answered, while still studying the riddles.

Hyerin wanted to laugh, but, she keep it low. She just keep in note that Youjin won't be any help in Riddle stage. There's no way that the committee will ask them famous Riddles from books. 

"Yeah, me too actually, haha," Hyerin lied to him.

Hyerin has already read all the Riddles books, well, since they are her books. So, she felt sleepy. Her head bobbed up and down. Until, her body leaned to Youjin. 
Youjin is surprised and let out a small shout. He avoided Hyerin's body. So, the poor Hyerin slumped down to her carpeted floor, causing her to awake and winced a little. Youjin realized what he has done, quickly apologize. "Sorry! It's just, I don't like skinship. Sorry!"

Hyerin grabbed her head and massage it. "It's okay, I'm okay," Hyerin said and tried to stand. 

Youjin muttered a small sorry again. "But, why do you not like skinship?" Hyerin asked curiously while still massaging her head.

"I don't know. It feels weird and tingly, sorry," Youjin answered. 

Hyerin nodded knowingly. Youjin looked at the clock hanged in Hyerin's wall. "It's getting late, you should sleep. I'll go back to my room," Youjin collected  his things and bid a goodbye to her. He quickly get out from her room, leaving Hyerin's swollen side head.

The next morning, Youjin go to the school's drug store, feeling guilty of Hyerin's cute swollen side head. He bought the most expensive ointment that they have, The Drip of Light. He never thought that he will buy that ointment for someone, because of the highly expensive cost, like how could a 60ml tube of ointment costs for 350 points? But the effect is too tempting, since the bite scar of a vampire, the claw scar of a werewolf can be erased from your skin completely for only 3 days. 

Youjin already have one, but, he can't just give Hyerin his used ointment. That's why, he bought it again, apologizing and hoping that she won't find him weird. He wanted to give it to her at the morning, but, fate told him otherwise. So, he give it to her at lunch time. He looked around the dining room, searching for a certain long brown haired girl. He jogged to in front of the pasta corner after spotting Hyerin there. He tapped her shoulder gently using his index finger.

Hyerin turned around and backed a little, feeling intimidated again seeing Youjin's tall figure. "Hi, Youjin!" she smiled at him, the memory of that night is just a lesson to her that everyone just have different personalities.

"Here, The Drip of Light. Sorry for yesterday," Youjin passed her the paper bag he's been holding before. 

"The Drip of Light?! Wow, I always wanted to buy that, but, I guess it's not that necessary for me, but- Thank you very much!" Hyerin took out The Drip of Light and turn it around, looking at it with glinting eyes. "Oh, I already forgive you from the start, I figure that it's just your personality? Well, everyone is unique, right?"

Youjin chuckled lightly, "Glad to hear, then." Youjin looked around Hyerin, noticing that her short haired friend is missing. "Where is your friend? Seol? Seu? Seul! Yeah, where is Seul?" Youjin asked then ordered for Fettuccine Carboanara and orange juice. 

"Seul? She is excecising with Soonyoung for tomorrow's tournament," Hyerin answered while moving to waiting order section.

Youjin nodded knowingly. "So, how about we excercise too after this in the training room?"

"But I think all of the training rooms are full right now..." Hyerin muttered.

"Right...I'll come to your room then, I'll show you a better place to excercise," said Youjin while carrying both of their orders. 

Youjin gently knocked Hyerin's door. There is a place in his mind, a place that he always visits. Seconds later, the door opened, revealing Hyerin with her tied up brown hair. "Can I come in?" Youjin asked.

Hyerin nodded, though feeling confused, she thought they were going to go excercise. "Aren't we going to excercise?" she asked.

Youjin closed the door and walked to Hyerin. "Yep, we're going to excercise," he said while moving his index finger to touch Hyerin's hand. Fastly, they arrived at a wide flowers field

Hyerin gaped at the scenery around her, moreover, she gaped at Youjin who actually has an ability to teleport. "You can teleport?" 

Youjin smiled widely. "Yes, I can. This place is beautiful, right?" 

Hyerin twirled around, consuming the scenery of the blue flowers around her with her twinkling eyes. She crouched, touching the soft blue flowers. "Wow...How can you find this place?" She asked.

"It's a secret," Youjin chuckled at Hyerin's pout. Youjin raised his leg, wanting to go forward, but Hyerin's voice stopped him.

"Hey! Don't step the flowers!" Hyerin shouted. The blue flowers are so precious to her now.

"This whole place is surrounded by flowers, what are we gonna do? Besides, we already stepped on it."

That's when Hyerin realized that they are standing on the flowers. "This place is wrong, then. What will we do at this place anyway?" Hyerin stood up, dusting her pants, ready to go.

"I won't waste my teleportation," Youjin moved his hands forward and slowly moved it open. The flowers in front of them began making a path, slowly moving to their right or left, creating a path of grass with no flowers.

"Okay, so, you can control nature, too," Hyerin is surprised again, just how many powers does Youjin has?

Youjin walked ahead, following the path and sat down on the circle shaped grass without flowers that he made. Hyerin followed along him before sitting beside Youjin. 

"So, what are we going to do now? There is no living things that I can use my power with beside you," Hyerin asked while looking around, if by any chance, she find an animal.

"The flowers are living things," Youjin explained.

"Like I said,I can only use my power to living things."

"Like I said, the flowers are living things."

"But I can't do it to flowers!" Hyerin punched Youjin's shoulder lightly.

Youjin chuckled, "You will never know if you never try." 

Hyerin sighed loudly. She crouched and reached the flowers. She looked at the flowers closely. "Youjin, what should I say to them?"

"I don't know," Youjin shrugged.

"Should I say move over? But they don't have ears! Youjin, they don't have ears! They don't have eyes, too! I can't use my charm speak agaisnt them!" 

Youjin laughed at Hyerin. He thought all of the charm speakers are smooth talkers, but, seeing Hyerin like that, maybe they are not what he always thought.  "Ahahah- You're cute, haha! Just say what you want to say! If they don't respond, then they can't be charmed, haha!" 

Hyerin glared at laughing Youjin on the grass, "Stop laughing, okay? Maybe this is the first time ever in the world, a charm speaker is asked to use her power to a flower." Hyerin once again, looked at the flowers closely.

"Move, go back to the middle," Hyerin stared at the flowers. For a second, her eyes change their color to blue, the back to normal. The flowers began to move back slowly, closing the plain grass. The flowers have moved back to where they belong before Youjin controlled them.

"Why did you choose her of all of the charm speakers in the world?" 

"I heard that her power... keeps improving everytime."

Youjin mouth parted in shock then widen in smile. He clapped at jumping Hyerin. "Oh my God, I did it! I did it, Youjin! I did it!" Hyerin shook Youjin's shoulder.

"Yeah, you did it," Youjin grinned while trying to hold the tingly feeling on his shoulders.

"Alright, now it's your time to excercise! You can make me your doll," said Hyerin.

The two of them train and train until dawn. They are more than ready to enter tomorrow's tournament. 

Hyerin clothed with black training suit with silver line paced back and forth. She sometimes blow her hands and rub her hands. She crouched down on the cold waiting room's floor.

The waiting room is pure white, with a speaker at the corner and a tv on the wall. The tv is on the top of the automatic door, that connects to the tournament stages. This time, there will be no audiences, since the stages are secret. 

Youjin glanced at the crouching Hyerin. He noticed that she keeps rubbing her hands. "Are you cold?" He asked softly.

"No, my hands are always cold when I'm nervous, hehe," Hyerin answered.

Youjin, clothed with navy blue training suit and black lines, crouched beside Hyerin. "Just take a deep breath and believe ourselves that we will do reaalllyy fine in there," Youjin nodded at the door.

"Team 238, please be ready in front of the door," the speaker roared.

"That's our cue, c'mon!" Youjin stood up, followed by Hyerin. Hyerin took a deep breath and smirked, "I'm ready!"

"The door will be opened by 3...2...1..."

The door opened with lots of smoke. The team entered with running, the noticed that they are in a fake forest, made by the tournament room. Youjin spotted a man guarding the wooden bridge ahead them. He thought it must be the riddles section. He looked back, trying to see Hyerin, who's apparently not fond for running. He slowed down a little, giving time for Hyerin to catch up before running together to the man.

"I'm going to give you 3 riddles, you have to answer it correctly in a row, if you're false at the 2nd or 3rd riddle, you have to go back answering riddles until you have answered 3 riddles correctly in a row, understand?" The man explained.

"Yes, we understand," Hyerin answered while panting.

"Okay, 1st riddle;

Tear one off and scratch my head what was red is black instead.

What am I?"

Youjin jutted his lips, thinking, while Hyerin paced back and forth again, thinking. "Ah! It's a matchstick!" Hyerin answered quickly.

"Correct. Now, the 2nd riddle;

What has roots as nobody sees

Is taller than trees.

Up, up, up it goes,

And yet never grows?"

Hyerin bit her lower lips, thinking. Her eyes wander around. Youjin is still trying to use his brain. After a few seconds, Hyerin answered, "Mountain!"

"Correct. The last riddle, if you're correct, you may pass the bridge," the man explained again.

 "I never was, am always to be, 

No one ever saw me, nor ever will 

And yet I am the confidence of all,

To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.

What am I?"

Hyerin laughed lightly, which confused Youjin. How can she laugh at a very difficult riddle?!  He thought. "I've heard this before, it's tomorrow," Hyerin chuckled.

"As expected from the top student. You two may pass the bridge," the man moved from in front of the bridge, signaling them to go ahead. Hyerin said her gratitude and run forward, followed by Youjin.

"Guess my study isn't efficient at all," Youjin muttered. 

Hyerin chuckled, "Well, there is no way they will be asking popular riddles. Well, except for the last riddle, since I heard it before."

Youjin grumbled then squinted his eyes at the end of the bridge. They have passed the bridge, now, they are at the brink of the cliffs. There is no bridge, only a hanging stone bridge for 3 meters ahead them, that connects to the land. Youjin quickly grabbed Hyerin's wrist and teleported to the hanging bridge.

Suddenly, a rumbling sound came from the bridge. The bridge started to fall. "AAAH! I KNEW IT!" Hyerin shouted loudly while running for her life. Youjin is still grabbing Hyerin's wrist, noticing that she is a bit slow at running. Youjin has reached on the end of the bridge, but Hyerin is behind him. Hyerin lose her balance and fall from the bridge.

She screamed loudly, started to think of what will she do after this. She knew that the tournament room wouldn't kill, but, she knew that if she fall, her bones could be broken. She closed her eyes, waiting for that cold floor hit her. But, it never come.

"Hey, I got you," Youjin said. She realized that Youjin is still grabbing her wrist. Youjin helped her to go up by pulling her, with the help of his other hand. Once she landed on the land, Hyerin quickly stood up and grabbed Youjin's wrist.

"Let's go, we have to be fast, right?!" she said while running. Youjin just shook his head at her behaviour. One second she was scared like hell, the next second she come back to her competitive self. 

They ran until they saw a huge garden with tall plants, building some maze. "Damn, I'm always bad at mazes," said Youjin. "Yep, me too," Hyerin murmured.

Then, Hyerin realized something. "But they are plants! Control them, I'll hide it up," Hyerin suggested using her telepathy.

Youjin nodded, he stealthily moved his fingers, controlling the plants to make a straight path for them. Meanwhile, Hyerin used her charm speak a little, since her power was just developed, to move a small flower. "Make a way for us," she chants.

The maze started to open themselves to made a straight path ahead them. Not quite far, there is a bulding made of stone after passing the maze. Hyerin guessed it must be the last stage. Hyerin pulled Youjin to go run again, but Youjin stood still. "What's wrong?" Hyerin asked.

Suddenly, there are buzzing sounds coming behind them. Youjin squinted his eyes again, looking something at the path that he made. "Do you want to run first and handle the spiders plus their webs or run at the back, chased by the Japanese Giant Hornet?" Youjin asked, he knew that Hyerin is scared of insects.

"Oh my God. I can't do both! Bu-but...Please remove the spiders and the webs if they got on my body, okay?" Hyerin answered hurrily. She saw the scary buzzing flying insects behind them and screamed, "LET'S GOOOO!!!"

Hyerin ran like crazy while pulling Youjin's wrist. Hyerin ducked and squeaked everytime she saw a spider or a spiderweb or the two of them. Seeing her, Youjin just laughed while running. Youjin knew, that his teleportation won't work again, since he has tried to do that from when they saw the maze, must be the tournament room's setting for the maze. So, Hyerin just has to face her fear.

This time, Hyerin is faster, maybe her fear made her like that. She noticed that the buzzing sounds stopped after they passed the maze. Hyerin panted, but still continued runnning until they arrived at the stone building. "Get the silver bracelet!" said the woman in front of the door. Then, the door of the building opened.

The room inside is very dim, though, they see the giant black birds flying around in the room. The black birds is approximately 2,5 meters long, with its deadly beak and bloodshot red eyes. Then, the gleaming silver bracelet showed itself, wore by one of the birds on its leg. Youjin tapped Hyerin's shoulder and pointed the bird.

"Bring the silver bracelet to me," Hyerin asked loudly, using her charm speak. Her eyes changed to blue for a second. The bird won't stop flying. "I guess it won't work," she said defeatedly.

"Don't worry, I think I can make one of them that not wearing the bracelet to become my doll," Youjin directed his hands, facing one of the flying birds. He suddenly clenched his fist and pulled his hands, like pulling some ropes. Magically, the black bird is pulled to them. 

"Let's ride it," said Youjin. But, Hyerin already got on of the bird first before Youjin said it. Once again, Youjin just shook his head. 

Youjin got on the bird, and moved his hand again, pulling the invisible strings, that only him can see. The bird began to fly, catching up with the bird who's wearing the silver bracelet. 

"C'mon, we have to hurry! I will jump on it and take the bracelet, okay?" Hyerin said hurriedly. 

Youjin pulled the strings again, making the bird fly at its maximum speed. Hyerin eyes started to change into competitive mode again. When the bird wearing the silver bracelet started to get closer, Hyerin brave herself and try to stand on the flying bird that Youjin controlled. After a few seconds, Hyerin jumped to the bird.

"Don't worry, I'll use The Drip of Light after this," Hyerin comforted the worried Youjin. Hyerin managed to made the bird fall and took the silver bracelet, but, the fall made her wounded. Though she fell on top of the bird, her right elbow hitted the floor, causing the elbow bone to have a wide purplish mark. 

"I'll get it from your room," Youjin said and teleported to her room. Hyerin just sighed loudly, Youjin is just like a mom. They are now waiting at the stadium, where the students are waiting for their scores showing at the screen hanging on the top of the stadium. 

After a few seconds, Youjin is back, bringing the The Drip of Light on his hand. He sat next to Hyerin and opened the cap. "I know that you're very competitive, but, please be careful, really," Youjin said while applying The Drip of Light on Hyerin's elbow.

"Yes, mom," Hyerin answered jokingly. 

"Students, the results will be showed in 3...2...1..."

The results of today's tournament is showed on the screen, starting from the last place. The ranking will be based on how fast they are. "I don't think that we're that fast though," Hyerin muttered.

"Don't be pessimist, we will get one of the high rankings," Youjin assured.

Their names haven't been on the screen until now. Hyerin started to hope that they will get the high rankings. Then, the top 10 rankings is revealed.

They cheered loudly as they saw their name on the top of the screen. "We are first!!!" Hyerin cheered loudly and hugged Youjin excitedly.

Youjin just has to hold his tingliness while trying to hug Hyerin back. They jumped up and down, realizing that their teamwork is great and their relation has become closer. 

 

So, this is the first chap! Hope you enjoy it!

Namjoon will appear at the next chapter, which is darker than this fluffy-ish chapter?

See you very veryyyy soon!

-moonshadowarrior-