FML

The Unforeseen Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny’s POV:

           I felt a pang in my heart as I evoke the heedless but vital reason why I am standing here. The justification of why I'm almost in tears clandestinely every night. And why I am gradually dying inside. Conversely the living reason I'm still breathing and grinning like an idiot.

          But then again I remember that there was not an US nor will it happen. Sometimes I can't help but blame myself for falling in love with that person more than she loves me. I look like a fool whenever it’s just the two of us. I’m happy she doesn’t interrogate me most of the time but another side of me want to. Most of the times I just want to vanish in the polluted air or let the ground swallow me.There's one time wherein I decided to just move on and let her go but I just can't. I distant myself from her and tried all my best not to cross path with her but that's just a dumb idea because where in the same group.

          I stare at the dark starry night and make up my mind to talk about my foolish feelings.This place gives me a very good sensation that can make me feel better. When I first saw her my feet leadeth me to this place and this is where I stayed to make my pounding heart slow its pace. Unfortunately,most of the time I don't have the free time to visit this place even if I love to because of our jampacked schedules.

          So I think this place and moment would be great for me to divulge what's in my heart. The heavenly bodies and the polluted airwill be the witness of the exposure of my hopeless one sided love and maybe the floor?

          "There you go, all of you would be the witness of the happiest and most embarassing moment of my life, sshhhh..... this would be a secret between me and you stupid bystanders" Tears were commencing to form in my eyes. " I know you can' t hear me but i still want to tell this. I don't believe in love at firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter