final final

Haunted house

 They both make sure that they're at least 1 metre apart from each other. Wonwoo hugs the sloth while Mingyu has his hands folded on his chest. They walk silently when Wonwoo suddenly jump, closing the gap between them. He lean his body to Mingyu's while eyeing the spot where he stood just now. 

"What's wrong?" Mingyu aks.

"Something grab my ankle. I was shocked." Wonwoo explain. 

"Just say you're scared." Mingyu says and smirk. Wonwoo rolled his eyes and keeps on walking, gradually increasing the gap between them again.

Mingyu walks while admiring the drawings on the wall. Suddenly, a skeleton fall down from nowhere. Mingyu shriek and jump away, this time he is the one to be near to Wonwoo. The latter smirks. 

"Scared?" He asks. Mingyu groans. 

"Shut up Wonwoo." 

They walk a few steps more and turn at a corner where they find a big screen. They screen was originally switched off but after sensing their arrival. The lights went off. Both of them stop to watch it.

...

"Does it work?" Jihoon asks.

"I don't know. The lights suddenly went off. And I can't open the door. It's locked from inside." Seungcheol said.

", do you think they'll come out alive from the haunted house?" Soonyoung asks, panic surging inside him.

I don't know. But if not, let's get a couple coffin for them." Jihoon says as he tries to peek through the windows.

...

The mini movie starts with the sound of a girl screaming. The gap between them is not too big but still obvious. Wonwoo is tempted to move nearer to Mingyu because he really can't tolerate horror movies. He doesn't mind about haunted house because the ghosts are too fake. But of course he stays still. 

Then blood drips down and the screen becomes clearer.  A mansion comes into view. A family is having picnic outside the house. The eldest son is swimming while the daughter is eating and chatting happily with her parents. The youngest daughter which Wonwoo guess around 6 years old is wandering alone but not too far from her parents. There is a tall iron fence around the house which stand in between the mansion and the woods. Wonwoo steals a glance to Mingyu but the latter has his eyes fixed on the screen. His face is blank. Wonwoo sighs. No he's not scared.

His eyes move back to the screen. The girl is looking at something inside the woods. Then a rustling sound can be heard. A black figure appear from behind a big tree. He's wearing a mask that cover half of his face. The guy smiles creepily to the girl which she returns with an innocent smile. When her mother calls her, the little girl waves to the guy and run to her mom, but she never mention anything about meeting a weird guy. The screen turns blank.

At this rate, Wonwoo is already slowly moving to Mingyu without the latter's notice. He hugs the sloth tighter.

Suddenly, the screen becomes clear again and a creepy screams can be heard. The masked guy comes into view holding a chopping knife. He the edge into the mother's chest. Wonwoo shriek and jump to Mingyu, forcing his way into the younger's embrace. Mingyu is shocked but he pulls Wonwoo and hold him. The father and the children are tied at the side, forced to watch their family member being killed. Wonwoo peeks from Mingyu's arms and noticed that the little girl isn't there. The guy continue to kill one by one until the daughter is left. He then use the bedsheet to wipe the blood stain on the blade. The little girl appear at the door but her face is stained with blood with an obvious cut on her forehead.

Wonwoo is starting to regret his decision of coming in the haunted house. He snuggles closer to Mingyu and hope that they younger will at least wait until tomorrow to insult him. Mingyu unconsciosly runs his fingers through Wonwoo soft hair while his eyes stay fixed on the screen.

The little girl takes the knife and s it until it hits her sister's head. She keeps on doing that despite her sister bloody scream. A few after, her head opens up and her brain comes tumbling down. Wonwoo screams as the little girl takes the organ and it. Mingyu quickly turn Wonwoo around, shielding his eyes with Mingyu's chest. The latter rubs his hand on Wonwoo's back soothingly. 

Wonwoo almost calm down but his eyes catch two figures from far. He squint his eyes trying to get a better view but faints when he sees the masked guy and little girl instead. Mingyu catch Wonwoo before he falls and turn around. He almost scream when he sees the figures but it was replaced with groans instead. 

"Come out hyung." Mingyu says as he steadies Wonwoo in his embrace. Soonyoung, Jihoon and Seungcheol come out from behind the curtains. 

"How did you know we're here?" Seungcheol asks. 

"You wore a mask didn't you? And there's a mirror there. I can see you guys." Mingyu says, glaring at his friends. 

"You know Wonwoo doesn't like haunted house. I'm going to bring him home. It's already late." Mingyu continues as he carry Wonwoo and struggle to hold the sloth. 

"Use the back door. The front door is stuck. I'm going to take my stuffs first." Soonyoung says and wave to Mingyu. He then pulls Jihoon with him to the other room. Seungcheol scoffs and Mingyu rolls his eyes. 

"As if we don't know they're going to do more than to just take their stuffs. Anyway, I'm going to clean up a bit or else the manager of this place will kill me." Seungcheol says.

"Okay, bye hyung." Mingyu says as he carry Wonwoo with him.

Once they reach outside Mingyu close the door with his leg.

"Wonwoo wake up. We're outside." Mingyu says. Wonwoo opens his eyes and smirks. Mingyu release him gently as they make eye contact. Both of them shares the same thoughts as Mingyu go to the control room while Wonwoo lock the back door. Then Wonwoo joins Mingyu at the control room. They had restart everything so that Jihoon, Soonyoung and Seungcheol have to go through everthing to exit the haunted house. They look through the cameras and coincidentally, the three of them are in different rooms so Mingyu lock the doors making them panic. 

Soonyoung frantically calling Jihoon's name and Seungcheol looks like he's seconds away from crying.

Mingyu and Wonwoo laugh. The manager will come later so they don't need to worry that the three might die there. 

"Let's go Won. Just sleep at my house tonight. The car key is with me." Mingyu says, smirking as he shows the key to Wonwoo. 

"No send me homee~~" Wonwoo whine as both of them walk to the car.

"No I'm lazy. Just come with me."

"No jerk!" 

"Stop calling me a jerk."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You.." Wonwoo couldn't finish his sentence because Mingyu pushes him againts the door of the car, trapping him between his arm. Their faces are close until both of them can feel each other's breath.

"Why?" Mingyu says softly, eyes fixed on Wonwoo.

"Y-you break people's heart. I saw it jerk." Wonwoo says, referring to the event that happened a few days ago. He saw Mingyu rejecting a girl. Although he feels happy deep down, but what Mingyu did just angered him. Mingyu insulted the girl in front of everyone. Eventhough Wonwoo really hates the girl because she's a stuck up that always try to hurt Wonwoo, he still sad with Mingyu's act.

"Ah so you saw it. But I guess you didn't hear what I said right?" Mingyu says, catching Wonwoo off guard. He realy did not hear what Mingyu said. He only knows that Mingyu insulted the girl from other students. Mingyu then tilt Wonwoo's chin upwards.

"What?"

"I reject her because I like someone. But unfortunately, that someone hates me just because of I tried to protect him. I don't like what she did to my crush. She tripped him, purposely put rubbish in his locker, embarrased him... I don't like it. But nevermind. Think whatever you want about me." Mingyu says gently, though the sadness can be heard clearly. His hands release Wonwoo as he mov away from the shocked guy. Mingyu has just referred Wonwoo as his crush and the latter understand it. His heart did some acrobat moves as it pumps faster .

Wonwoo snap out of his thoughts when he heard Mingyu starts the car. He opens the door and enter the car awkwardly.

"I'll send you home." Mingyu says and no words are exchange after that. Both of them are busy in their own thoughts.

Mingyu stops at the traffic light before reaching Wonwoo's house. But if Mingyu turns right instead, the road will lead to Mingyu's apartment. 

"You're serious right?" Wonwoo says suddenly. Mingyu looks at him confusedly. 

"Fine I trust you." Wonwoo says, unbuckling his and Mingyu's seatbelt as he leans to Mingyu. He pushes the younger until his back hits the window. Wonwoo move nearer to Mingyu and put his hands on Mingyu's lap to stabilize himself. Then he kiss Mingyu. 

It all happens to fast and Mingyu has to take aproximately 5 seconds to register what is happening. He wrap his arm around Wonwoo's waist, pulling him closer as they continue kissing. Thank god there's no car behind them.

"My house" Mingyu says without pulling away from the kiss. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At the haunted house 

Jihoon :

Soonyoung : JIHOOON OMG WHERE ARE YOU 

Seungcheol : *writing his will on the wall*


A/n - yeyyy it's complete. I hope everyone enjoy reading this. Sorry for the late update and typos and all the mistakes in the ff. Thank you to my subscribers. I will post new story featuring soonhoon as the main ship as I promised. Btw, do check my other stories. Thank youu!!