final

Haunted house

"Can both of you stop your childish act. I'm actually trying to have a proper date here!" Jihoon says, stomping his feet to show his anger. Somehow, he and Soonyoung had to babysit Mingyu and Wonwoo because Seungcheol just couldn't leave them at the house alone. Soonyoung had promise to bring Jihoon to the new amusement park so they couldn't possibly cancel their plan. 

"He started it! He purposely rubbed the cotton candy on my hair!" Wonwoo says, glaring at Mingyu.

"I did not! First I did not do it purposely. Do you think ur stinky hair worth to be rubbed by my expensive and tasty cotton candy? Totally not worth it! Second, you freaking kicked me just now! I almost fall and unfortunately my baby, my cotton candy which is probably more expensive than you in the black market, had to take the impact! My poor baby!" Mingyu says, but more to yelling and wailing.

Jihoon steps on Mingyu's feet to shut him up. Soonyoung facepalm, his head aching with the two boys that actually are old enough to take care of theirselves but somehow can't do that.

"Guys calm down.Jihoon, Wonwoo why don't you guys wait here. We'll buy you something. Then we'll try other games. " Soonyoung says, making the final decision. He pulls Mingyu with him and both of them walk away, soon disappear completely from Jihoon's sight. Jihoon is really glad to his boyfriend finally show his charming matured side or else he would have to kill Mingyu and throw him off a cliff. 

"Sorry Jihoon. I really don't mean it. Mingyu is annoying." Wonwoo says, feeling guilty that he had disturb his friend's date.

"It's okay. But why do you guys hate each other so much? I know Mingyu is annoying but I do know that Mingyu is a good guy." Jihoon says, eyes fixed on Wonwoo.

"He's a jerk."

"What did he do?"

"He's dumb, arrogant and thought everyone worship him. I hate people like that." Wonwoo says sternly, ending their short conversation. Shortly after, Mingyu and Soonyoung can be seen walking to them holding snacks and drinks.

They divide the snacks to each other and decide what they are going on next. Apparently, Soonyoung had beg Mingyu to let him and Jihoon have their real date so Mingyu had to agree. When Soonyoung and Jihoon leave, he pulls Wonwoo to sit beside him before the older can follow the two. Wonwoo frowns at Mingyu and swat his hand away.

"What the heck is wrong with you? Let me go!" 

"Let them have their date. Don't disturb them. Soonyoung hyung said he'll call us after two hours so let's just go find something to play." Mingyu says, and without waiting for reply he pulls Wonwoo by his hand and walk to a random direction. While walking, Wonwoo pulls back his hand from Mingyu's. The latter sigh but didn't say anything. 

Both of them settles in for a game at the one of the small booths. Wonwoo takes the first turn and try to shoot the duck but he fails. Mingyu smirks and snatch the gun and set his aim. He pulls the trigger and shoot the duck right at the head, blowing off the head part until the neck. Mingyu put down the gun and smirk, proud of his perfect aim. Wonwoo's jaw literally drop to the floor while some girls already try to flirt with Mingyu. The younger smirk and choose the teddy bear that he wants. He was abput to take a bunny when his eyes caught a brown teddy bear with round eyes clinging on the thread that hangs it. Mingyu put back the bunny and take sloth pulshie instead. He looks around for Wonwoo but couldn't find him. So he hurriedly thank the worker and exit the boothe. Thankfully, Wonwoo is outside the boothe looking as annoyed as ever.

"Here." Mingyu give the pulshie to Wonwoo. The older frowns and turn his back to Mingyu.

"What? Going to show off that you won?" Mingyu rolls his eyes. He turn Wonwoo until the older is facing him again. Then, he push the pulshie to Wonwoo's chest. The older catch the pulshie before it could fall.

"I just though I should give a gift for you but no, you're just too stubborn. Fine then, just throw that thing. You can go whereever you want. I don't have mood to play anymore." Mingyu says and walk away. Wonwoo finally realized that Mingyu is getting far in front of him so he run to catch up with him. This time, Wonwoo is the one who pullis Mingyu's hand. He uses all his energy to drag the taller guy to a any random game. 

...

Turned out, Wonwoo made the wrong decision. First he had pull Mingyu to the SPIN OUT. If its up to him, he would have walk away from the deadly killer thing but judging from Mingyu's smug expression that judge his expression (a/n - I'm sorry. I tried this on my friend and it's just too funny), he knows he should just go with the flow or lose his pride. He hugged the pulshie tighter to his chest and they both waited for their turns.

To make the story short, Wonwoo just experienced death.

Mingyu decides they shouldn't play anymore because Wonwoo looks like he's going to melt down if he sees any other 'fun' rides. So they settle in for food. Then, they wander around the amusement park with Wonwoo constantly pulling Mingyu away whenever there's rides near them. Mingyu had try to hold Wonwoo's hand when there is too many people around them but Wonwoo will just push him away. Mingyu glares at the sloth pulshie in Wonwoo's embrace. He was the one who gave that ungrateful pulshie to Wonwoo and yet Wonwoo still ignores him. 

...

 

"I wonder what the two are doing." Jihoon says, the ice cream that Soonyoung bought for him. 

"No idea but I hope no one die." Soonyoung says, wiping the ice cream that drips down Jihoon's hand.

"It's already two hours Soonyoung. We should call them." Jihoon says worriedly. Soonyoung's  phone suddenly rings. He check the caller id before answering it.

caller : Seungcheol

"Soonyoung, I'm ready."

"Ah great. I'll bring them now."  Soonyoung says and end the phone call. He smirks and pull the confused Jihoon with him.

"Where are we going Soonyoung?"

"We're going to settle the problem." Soonyoung says and smirks. This time, it's the evil one. (You know the one with torchlight under your chin and your eyes turning crescent while your cheekbones are high)

...

"Won, Soonyoung hyung asks us to go the haunted house." Mingyu says while his eyes still fixed on the screen.

"Haunted house? Why?"

"They want to go inside of course. Why? Scared again."

"Tch please The ghosts inside are so dumb." Wonwoo says sassily (excuse him cause Seungkwan is his teacher) before standing up. He walks to the direction of the haunted house. Mingyu quickly catch up with him. He tries to snatch the sloth pulshie but Wonwoo suddenly turns into a ninja and swat his hand away. Never once did Wonwoo let go of the sloth (Well except the time he needs to throw up). It's like the sloth had become one with his soul. 

They finally arrive in front of the haunted house. Since it's already night time, not many couples left and soon only he and Wonwoo are standing there. Suddenly, the worker approach them.

"Mingyu and Wonwoo?" The worker asked. Mingyu stares at his face. Though he can't really recognize the face, the voice sounds familiar. Nevertheless, both of them nod.

"Ahh good then. Your friend  asked you guys to enter first because he said his boyfriend accidentally stepped on a baby mouse and they're giving it their last respect." The worker says and turn to walk to the entrance. Though Mingyu suspects something is kinda off here, the reason is quite reasonable for him. Jihoon lost his senses when he's with Soonyoung. He even stepped on a carrot once because he was staring at Soonyoung. 

"Mingyu let's just go first. I never enter this one yet." Wonwoo yell to Mingyu from the netrance when he sees Mingyu hadn't budge. Mingyu push the thoughts away as he joins Wonwoo. The worker give them a brief explanation about where they should go. Apparently, the haunted house is really big. First they need to find their way to the roller coaster. From they it will take them through a tunnel where they have to walk again to find the exit. 

Mingyu noticed that the worker keeps on looking at Wonwoo and the pulshie and sometimes at him  too. So he does what he feels right. He pulls Wonwoo nearer to him while holding eye contact with the worker. They finally break it when Mingyu turns to look at Wonwoo that is pulling his shirt.

When both of them entered the haunted house and the door is closed, the so called worker smirks. 


A/n - This is actually supposed to be one-shot but it turns out too long for one chapter. So I make it two-shot. Next one will the final of the final.