final.

meeting.

jimin is shocked when he heard that and you take the mask off and gave him a glare as well as rolling your eyes at him and went straight to taehyung.you want to pay him back and all you could do there is to act flirty as well and jimin knew that you had a crush on taehyung before both of you dated you just find taehyung cute that's all and you know that jimin can be really scary when he's jealous. he looks at you smiling and giggling with taehyung and you secretly glance at him and for sure his face wasn't happy. "oh hana ya annyeong" taehyung said while patting your head,you smile at him as you hold his hand. "taehyung oppa,annyeong.you look extra good today,so handsome!" you said it a little bit loud just for jimin to hear. after you chit chat with the other members you went back home and the scene just keeps on replaying on your mind and the anger is getting worst.suddenly you heard a doorbell. "who the fck is it at this time" you stand up and opens the door. the man quickly walks in slams the door closed and slams your back to the door and trapped you between his arm. "what the was that?" jimin said. and you chuckles sarcastically while rolling your eyes. "which one? your girlfriend trying to surprise you because she misses you so ing much or you having fun flirting your off with that girl..oh wait was it the message that you seen and ignored?" you pushes him away and walks to your room slamming the door infront of his face as he follows you. he storms in and pinned you on the bed. "you need a lesson on how to behave" he said. "lesson my ,cut it off park jimin" you glares at him. "look im sorry alright i know im so busy with my works and that's my work you need to understand it" he sighs softly "oh i ing understand jimin,why don't you show them your fans oh wait your wifes or girlfriends how good are you in bed" jimin stares at you. "what" you said. "yoon hana,I'm going to show you this side of me that no one else will see and know" he smirks. oh boy you know that this is going to be a long night.