#01

meeting.

you were scrolling down checking the posts on instagram and one video caught your eyes and yes it's your boyfriend jimin. a smile   creeps on your face as you click the video to play it. you chuckle at his cuteness playing with the toy at the fanmeeting in busan.since bts had just make their new comeback their schedule is tight as ever.it was nearly been a month since both of you haven't spend time with each other.since you missed him so much you decided to suprise him by attending the fanmeeting event they're having tomorrow at seoul.you messaged him saying how much you miss him but all he did was seen the message,you sighed but you already know that this is what you get for dating a famous guy and you understand his busy schedules.

tomorrow at the event:

since you haven't been in any fanmeeting before you were kinda lost because the amount of armys is no joke all with the huge dslr you were kinda shocked as well.it was your time to went up to the stage,you were the fourth girl out of five girls.you were wearing a mask since you wanted to suprise him. the members sitting was according to this: namjoon,hoseok,jimin,taehyung,jungkook,suga.

you were infront of namjoon and you didn't said anything since you don't want to ruin the suprise for jimin by your voice,you just showed your eyesmile and went next to jhope you did the same thing as well since you didn't say anything you could hear the other fan conversation and oh boy you didn't want to hear that.you glances next to jimin and saw that he was playing with the girl's hair and the other hand holding her hand. while having a "sweet talk" that you could just rolled your eyes at.you went to this fanmeet because you're curious of how the difference between jimin your boyfriend and the jimin of bts and boy you're boiling when the jimin you knew is hella different from bts jimin,this jimin is very flirty and the fanservice is waaay too much. you listened to their conversation how the girl says what's his ideal type and who he gonna marry in the future and obviously the answer is "you" while winking well..fanservice game strong. it was your turn to go to jimin and your suprise just went away and now you're boiling with anger. he just give his signature smile and play with your hair and you're lowkey swat his hand away because there's many camera around.you just sat there in silence. jimin just stare at you while signing. "what's your name?" he said "yoon hana,bye"