Cheatsheet

   유착 Coalesce / Mnet's First Global Project— REBOOT [READ UPDATE]
 

  Dear said company, 

We are, Mnet, here to inform you that your comapny has been chosen to take part in our global project! Our new girl group Coalesce will have seven girls of different ethnicities. Down below are each thing that we are looking for the members of Coalesce...

ious Applicants. For those who want to reapply for this story, I encourage you to do so! If you have the old application filled out, you can resend that in or you can use the new application (the only difference is the color scheme, more fillouts and questiones. It's practically the same) Just state in last words that you applied before moreso if you use the new application ^^

Faceclaim  Deepending on what your character's ethnicity is please try to pick a faceclaim that matches it. Idols, actresses, ulzzangs are all welcomed! (You can use Alexandra Reid which is who's on the app)
 

EthnicityAny ethnicity is welcomed! Your character can be mixed but make it realistic! Since your character is going to be in the korean showbizz, your character has to know atleast some korean. (it's perfectly fine if they struggle with the language) 

Age. The members of Coalesce will range from 17-20 years old. If you want your character to be old than 20, don't hesitate to conntact me about it! As for the youngest age, I'll only accept 17. 

Company.  In your application, you have to state what company your character is coming from. There is no restraining from picking one of the big 3 compnaies. In fact it is encouraged! Pick wisely! (side note: made up comapanies are accepted as well) 

Miss ____.  Deeping on what your character's ethnicity (or you can go by nationality) is, your character will be called the country that holds that ethnicity (wow that sounds confusing haha) ex. (this is an old example from when this story was first created) My character Alaina  is fully Japanese but grew up in New Zealand, so she is called Miss Japan. If your character is mixed than use the country she lived in most her life for her miss name. Ex: If your character is half french and half korean but spent most of her life in France, then her miss name would be Miss France. If you don't understand please pm me! haha! 

Miss's Personality.  Your character can have any personality that you desire. I've realised when I said this in my other applyfic, most applied with their characters having bubbly personalities...bubbly personalities are great but when each one of the girls have the same personality, it's not realistic imo. I'm not saying your character can't be bubbly but I would like different personalities. Different personalies calls for drama!

Love Interest. Anyone can be your character's love interest (outside or in kpop) 

Siblings + Friends.  Your character can be related/be friends with who ever but please make it realistic! 

Password.  On the app!
 

   source code : turn in