05

Maybe More Than Just A Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a heads up, do note that Jungkook has yet to a part of BTS!

------------------------

Byun Jimin's POV

We ended up playing the exact same game every day for the whole introduction week, which I called Orientation Week. It was a Saturday morning when I heard bickering from the hallway. Groaning, I slowly got up from bed and opened the door.

"Oppa, Umma! Stop--" I looked up and saw Jungkook standing right in front of me with a tray of what it seemed like breakfast and his hand made into a fist, as if he was about to knock on my door. After a nano second, I quickly shut the door and leaned against it. WHY IS HE? WHAT, WHEN, WHY IS HE HERE?! 

I sped to the bathroom and quickly freshened up and had a change of clothing, from a sluggish male tishirt and shorts to sweatpants and a nicer shirt. Taking in a deep breath, I opened the door again and all Jungkook still holding onto the tray and waiting. 

He looked up from his daze and gave his sweetest smile. "Morning, noona! Can I come in?" Without my permission, he just walked in and looked around my room. Not knowing what to do, I just closed the door behind and went to open the binders, letting the gloomy yet bright sunlight penetrate into my dark room.

Jungkook placed the tray on my study table and plopped down onto my bed. "Still the same old messy and gloomy noona, hm?" Noticing my messy bed which I woke up from not too long ago, I mentally face palmed myself for not making the bed and tried shoo-ing him away. "Yah, shoo! I want to make my bed." Him being a stubborn little kid, he whined and laid down. 

"No! I like it this way, it just shows you being you, and I like it."

I felt blood rushing to my cheeks and I could hear my heart beat getting increasingly faster. 

Wanting to eat the homemade food made by my mom who I rarely see due to her frequent business trips around the world, I quickly plopped onto my chair and munched on the warm, fluffy pancakes that are perfectly made with a smooth golden brown surface with homemade strawberry jam when we went to a trip to a strawberry farm. 

As I was eating, I suddenly felt bad for Jungkook who had to watch me eat, I took a generous amount of pancake and asked him to come over or a bite. He shot up from the bed and quickly went to take a bite. But not like any kind of bite.

He shot up from bed and hovered me against my chair, we were THIIIIIISSSS close from kissing and took a bite from the fork. "Thnak you noona!" He beamed.

"Yah Jimin-ah, okay nevermind!" Baekhyun oppa opened the door and immediately closed it after he saw the situation. Blushing madly I pushed him to the bed and continued eating. "I forgot how strong you were, noona." 

"Yah, stop calling me noona, it makes me feel old even though we're only a few days apart." I mumbled with my mouth filled with pancake. "Jinjia?!" He exclaimed and smiled. Oh boy, this boy has to stop being so cute.

Jungkook's POV

I planned to have a study session with Jimin noona on a Saturday morning since we're both in Sports, it would mean that we would missing a whole lot of lessons and getting promoted to Sophomore year would be a little tough. And knowing that Jimin noona had already started on it, might as well we do it together, right?

To be honest, I wanted to meet up with her not because I wanna study with her, I wanted to spend more time with her before we part ways to our different tournaments. She was always alone when nobody was around and she would always hide the fact that she wanted someone to be with her, to make her happy, to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter