Father Pictures

Miss Martins Home for Kpop Ship Babies

“Eomma, why do Baby look ugly?”, JJ asked bluntly and stared at the baby in Miss Martin’s arms.

“JJ! Don’t say something like that to your little sister!”, Miss Martin said shocked.

“Sorry, Eomma”, JJ apologist, with an offended look on his face and crossed arms.

“She has the same Daddy as you”, Miss Martin explained little JJ and padded his head.

“Same Dada?”, JJ got excited and started to jump up and down, “When JJ is seeing Dada?”

Miss Martin’s smile faded from her face as she looked sadly at the little excited boy in front of her.

It wasn’t really new to her that the children at the orphanage wanted to see their real dad’s and mom’s, but she couldn’t do that. First of all, their real parents were too famous for her to get even near them, second of all they would they would think she is a crazy woman and would send her in a clinic and third of all TumblrKpopShipGods would probly don’t allow it. Not that she asked them or anything. It wasn’t possible for her, because she doesn’t know their address, also she still didn’t know what the TumblrKpopShipGods is.

“JJ, you aren’t meeting your Dad anytime soon”, Miss Martin explained and looked at the little boy with sad eyes.

“JJ not see Dada?”, JJ eyes started to get watery and Miss Martin knew exactly what would come next.

“JJ want to see Dada and Markson!”, JJ cried and started to jump and down in frustration.

Miss Martin sighted, that wasn’t anything new to her. It had been like that since Markson, a 1 ½ year old boy from her orphanage, got adopted. JJ and him were really close, even though they were very little. Since he got adopted JJ would always scream around , cry and go mad, when he didn’t got what he wanted and bring up Markson. He still wasn’t over the fact, that his Eomma took his best Friend away from him.

The only thing that helped in such situations was her Laptop. So Miss Martin laid down Twojae in her bed and searched for her laptop, then quickly went back and set herself down on the sofa.

“Let’s see”, Miss Martin mumbled to herself and  searched the internet for the right picture.

When she found the right one, she smiled. “JJ come over! New picture of Dada!”, Miss Martin called for her son. JJ stopped crying and jumping around and just starred at his Eomma with wide eyes. “New Dada?”, he questioned and wiped his tears away. Miss Martin nodded excitedly and JJ laughed and jumped right next to her on the sofa.

The little boy smiled like he did never see something that beautiful before.

One the screen was a picture Im Jaebum, his and Twojae’s father.

“Dada”, JJ laughed, “Baby Dada! Look!” JJ looked over to his little sister and wanted her to see their father.

“Where Dada?”, Namjin wobbled into the room with a smile, under his arm he held his teddy bear, which name was Suga.

“JJ Dada, not you Dada”, JJ looked at Namjin with a cheeky grin on his face.

“No my Dada?”, Namjoon asked and his smile fell, as well as his teddy bear, Suga. Miss Martin quickly opened a new window on her computer and searched for a picture of Namjin’s father, Namjoon. She quickly found one and smiled to herself. “I got better at this Tumblr thing”, she said proudly to herself.

“Namjin come to Eomma”, Miss Martin padded on the free space beside her. Namjin wobbled over to her and climbed on the sofa next to her, as he saw the picture on the screen, his smile was appearing again.

“Dada!”, Namjin almost screamed, he even started to hug the screen, out of happiness. Miss Martin chuckled at his actions.

All the kids were always very excited, when Miss Martin showed them a picture of their real father’s or mother’s. That was also a trick she used when the children were angry or upset, it always helped, but not by the little one’s like Taekookie or Twojae, who weren’t even a year old, they couldn’t understand who the person on the screen was. It also didn’t work for Vinseop, because he didn’t want to see his parents, for him all that he needed was his Eomma and his coloring books. Namjin and JJ were the two, where the trick was the most helpful with, because they got upset and angry quickly. It also helped Jren, but Jren didn’t get much upset or angry, maybe sometimes a bit grumpy and didn’t want to be touched, but he got over such things quickly.

“So boys I need to feed Taekookie and Twojae now and then you guys are gonna get something to eat, okay?”, Miss Martin explained and put the laptop down and got up to feed the two youngest members of her family.

The two nodded and crawled off the sofa.

“Come on you two, let’s look for Jren”, Miss Martin always needed to have the JJ, Jren and Namjin around her, because they were still very young, but little Jren always hid himself somewhere, to play with himself, which wasn’t very good. A few weeks ago, Miss Martin was ready to call the police, because she couldn’t find him. In the end Jren was sitting in the corner of their garden shed.

“Jren, where are you?”, Miss Martin called for him as she walked up the stairs to the youngest’s bedroom. “Kookie room”, Jren called back. Miss Martin sighted in relief.