Welcome

Miss Martins Home for Kpop Ship Babies

“Eomma”, Vinseop whined and crawled into his Mother's bed. Miss Martin awoke and looked at her five year old son. “Eomma, there is Baby at our porch and it cries”, Vinseop explained and crawled next to her under the blanket. He laid himself down and fell asleep immediately. Miss Martin just laughed and stood up, she walked down the stairs to the front door. She opened it carefully and saw a very small baby lying there in a tiny bed, but the bed looked huge because the baby was so tiny.

Miss Martin leaned down and picked up the bed with the baby in it. She took the baby into the house and closed the door behind them. Miss Martin walked over to her sofa and set herself down.  She put the bed on her lap and stocked the baby’s face carefully, she then reached under the pillow to pull out a piece of paper. Miss Martin carefully read it.

 

Name: -

Ship: Choi Youngjae & Im Jaebum

Real since: One Day

Gender: Female

Shipname: 2jae

 

Miss Martin was quite shocked to find Im Jaebum again in a Baby Ship. She already had a child at the orphanage which included Im Jaebum in the ship. It was a boy, who was just two years old. The little boy’s name was JJ.

It wasn’t new to Miss Martin to find a child in the middle of the night in front of her porch, it just didn’t happen since the beginning of 2014.  At the beginning of the year, she found a little baby which was even smaller, but looked like an angel, Miss Martin gave him the name Taekookie.

She had now, including the new baby, six children and babies at her orphanage. Usually she would give the children up for adoption, but at the moment she couldn’t let them go.

 

Ding Dong

Miss Martin quickly stood up and got to the door, but as she opened it, no one was there, but as she looked down she saw a small baby peacefully sleeping. She took the baby with her in her house and put the bed on the kitchen table. She tried to find any piece of advice, where the baby came from, in the bed. After a while she found a piece of paper underneath the pillow. Also a envelope with her name on it. She quickly opened the envelope and read it.

 

Dear ******* Martin,

You now see this little child, it isn’t any child, it’s a Ship Child.

His name is Viseop.

Recently a lot of the so called ‘ships’ got real and through that babies get born.

We picked you to take care of them and find them a family. But you can’t tell anyone, where the kids are from.

 

Love

TumblrKpopShipGods

 

Miss Martin looked shocked at the letter and even laughed a bit. ‘TumblrKpopShipGods’.... What is wrong with this world?

 

From that moment on, she got almost every one or two months a child. The children she had at the moment, she decided, were hers. They were her Family.

 

Miss Martin smiled at little baby in front of her. “You will stay with me as well”, Miss Martin smiled, “Your name is Twojae from now one”

Miss Martin always gave them the name of the ship they were made of. She didn’t care if it sounded weird, they were hers anyway. Just when she gave them up for adoption she changed the name, so people wouldn’t get suspicious.

 

“Eomma?”, Vinseop rubbed his eyes and looked at his mother as she entered the room with the baby bed in her arms. She sat herself down next to Viseop on the bed.

“Look sweetie, this is your new sister. Her name is Twojae”, Miss Martin explained.

Vinseop peeked over the bed to see his new sister.

“Wow, she’s smaller than Taekookie”, Viseop exclaimed a bit too loud, because in the next second  crying was heard from the room next door,

where the youngest were sleeping.

“Vinseop, will you be a good boy and watch over Twojae while I will go over to the others?”, Miss Martin asked.

Vinseop gave her a smile and nodded in excitement.

 

Miss Martin chuckled and walked over to the room next door. As she opened it she saw little Namjin stand in his crib, crying from his Eomma. “Eomma!”, Namjin cried and stretched his arms out, trying to reach her. Miss Martin quickly walked over and picked him up.

Namjin immediately calmed down, but Taekookie started crying and then next door crying was heard from JJ and Jren. Miss Martin sighted and mumbled under her breath: “This isn’t anything new, but why two nights in a row”

Indeed the last night was also full of crying, but it was because of food, more you really don’t need to know.

Sometimes Miss Martin wished she had a helper, that would help her calm the small ones down, but then she would probably need to explain where the children come from and she really didn’t know that. She could ask the real parents of the children to help her, but that wasn’t an option either, because she lived in Germany.

-

As she had calmed down her children and she stood right infront of her bed ready to sleep the doorbell rung. “Why me?”, she thought as she walked down the stairs. She opened the door to see, her best friend smiling at her.

“Ben, what are you doing here so early in the morning?”, she mumbled and let her friend in, she fell down on the sofa and was ready to sleep.

“I was bored”, Ben laughed.


Another sleepless night