| 2 |

Who is she?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on 'Who is she?'

Walking into the living room, five pair of eyes looked at them and the maknaes were getting excited to see someone they haven't seen before come in along with Coco, Mark and Jackson.

"Got7. I would like to introduce someone to you."

"Is it the girl that came with you? Who is she? Where did she come from? How old is she?"

"One question at a time please."

"Guys I would like you to meet Mina, my..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"twin."

"You have a twin!" Jackson yelled, his question muffled by the other questions.

"Where was she all this time?" Youngjae asked.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Junior also asked.

"Why is she here?" Jaebum shouted.

"Is she here to stay?" Yugyeom yelled, excited about a new housemate.

"Is she staying with us and if she is, for how long?" Bambam also was excited about having a new housemate when he striked up this question.

"Whoa. Guys one question at a time. And to answer your questions, yes, Jackson, I do have a twin. I didn't tell you guys were due to the fact that my twin and I, well our parents, thought it was better if no one knew that I had a twin as there is someone chasing after my twin. So my parents decided to give Mina to our godparents to raise but she came here six years ago. She is here this time as she wants to escape the life she had in Australia with her school peers. About her staying here, you will have to ask her that."

"Wait so is that why you decided to not see us for two weeks six years ago?"

"Yes it is. My parents didn't want you guys to know I had a twin and I wanted to hang out with her since I didn't know when she was going to come back to Los Angeles."

"Ah....but where is she going to sleep?" Jaebum asked.

"I was hoping she would sleep in my room.."

"NO WAY!!" Jackson yelled shocking everyone including Mark.

"Why Jackson? We don't have any spare rooms though and I want to spend time with her too."

"Then where am I going to sleep?"

"With me...we have two beds remember?"

"Oh right..okay she can sleep in our room."

While the discussion was going on, Mina quietly played with Coco, trying to block out the rest of the discussion and trying to hold her tears, remembering the past she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter