| 1 |

Who is she?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Los Angeles~

It was quiet and peaceful in Got7's house. Everyone was sleeping but one person. He was seen in the kitchen preparing a red velvet cake with a honeydew bubble tea. But who was he? He is actually Mark. The reason Mark was up so early in the morning was due to the fact that someone close to his heart was coming home today. But this someone isn't his mate or one of his friends. It was a special family member that he hasn't physically seen or touched for six years. Having his family member come home and for them to be together was something he has dreamed of for six years now. 

A rustle was heard before heavy thumps was heard around the house. 

"Markie? Mark?" It was Mark's mate, Jackson Wang.

"Markie, what are you doing so early in the morning? Why are you making those desserts?"

"Morning Jackson. I have someone coming over soon and I also have to pick them up."

"Who is it? Your younger brother?"

"No. This someone is coming from Australia. Now can you look after these two desserts and not let anyone eat it?"

"Sure. Do I even know this person?"

"No. None of you know this person. Thank you." Mark kisses Jackson on the cheek before heading upstairs to get changed into his outfit before kissing Jackson on the cheek again and pecking Coco's nose.

~On a plane heading to Los Angeles~

A girl was seen with headphones in listening to Sistar's "I Like That." While listening to the song, she stared out of the window wondering if her life would get better once she arrived in Los Angeles after six years. Of course she only has snipets of her childhood in Los Angeles and memories from coming to Los Angeles six years ago but with the use of the photos from her childhood, she hope to rebuild her life in Los Angeles again.

~Time Skip~

Mark was waiting for his special family member to come out of the airport gates so that he would be able to hug her for the first time in six years. Just then, the airport announced that the plane QT380 from Sydney, Australia has arrived. This made Mark extremely jumpy as he is literally minutes from physically seeing her again. Waiting patiently at the gates, he looked over the many heads blocking his view until he saw a girl with long flowy brown hair wearing a knitted beanie and earphones walking out. 

"Mimi!" Mark shouted at the girl.

The girl turned around at the call of her nickname before spotting Mark.

"Yi en!" The girl called back before they both ran to meet each other in a hug.

"It's so great to meet you again, Mimi. Here give me your luggage." Mina gave her luggage for Mark to carry before following him to his car.

"Wa. Los Angeles has changed a lot after six years."

"Yeah it has changed but at least you will be staying here with me and not somewhere else."

"Are you sure I am allowed to live with your pack? I don't want to make them feel like someone has intruded into their pack."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter