✕ #001

Kalverliefde

1690839.gif

fEWNHlv.jpg  

"Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Incheon Airport. Local time is 9:30pm and the temperature is currently 22ºc. Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and if you are requiring deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned and a crew member will happily come and assist you. On behalf of Korean Air and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we look forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a great first night in Seoul!"

Flashing a small smile to all the stewardess and plane staff on her way out, she departs the plane with a shoulder strap bag and phone in hand as she manoeuvres her way around the large crowds of tourists in front trying to head to the luggage collection area as fast as possible. Finally arriving to the large rows of conveyor belts, Hyeyeon spent a good 30 minutes before she exited the gates with a trolley filled with suitcases and bags moving around looking for the person that was supposed to pick her up. Suddenly, a middle aged man in a suit ran up to her with a sign in hand with her name on it and unlocked his phone showing her a photo of herself.

"A-are you Miss. Annalise Lim?" The man spoke in broken English as she took off her earphones. 

"Yes, I am but you can call me Hyeyeon if it's easier for you." she replied in Korean with a small smile as she sees the relief flash by on his face. 

"YG Entertainment would like to welcome you to Seoul, South Korea and we are very thankful for you to consider and take up our offer. My name is Kim Hyungsik and I will be with you for the next week or so to show you around and get you use to your job." Hyeyeon nods understandingly and lets the man continue on with what he has to say. 

"As you have just landed, I have been ordered to drive you to your apartment and let you rest and settle in. Tomorrow, I will come and pick you up around 4pm in the afternoon and give you a tour around the headquarters before you go up and meet the president to sign your contract." giving the nice man another nod, she follows the man as he leads her outside to where the company van is.

"Thank you for your assistance tonight and I am so sorry for making you wait so long. I was having some issues with my luggage." Hyeyeon spoke up as they both stop in front of a black van

“Not at all miss, it is my job after all and you didn’t take that long.” The nice man smiled to her before opening up the trunk and helping her place her luggage neatly in the back cluttered with storage boxes.

Heading to the passenger seat, she jumps in the van and buckles up her seatbelt waiting for the man to start the engine.

 

 

Bowing to the man one last time, she softly shuts the door and heads back into her apartment looking around at all the boxes and luggage scattered around and sighs. Mumbling to herself, she makes her way through the boxes cleaning up whatever she can before plopping herself on the long couch putting in her earphones.


______________________________________________________________________________________

Using the elevator walls to push himself up, Junhoe swayed his way out of the elevator using the wall as his support. Slowly walking down the quiet hallway, he came to a sudden halt when a familiar voice started resonating through the small hallway.

“Hyeyeon?...”

Walking further down the hallway, the voice got louder and louder until he came to a halt at the final door on that floor.

“On the rainy days you come and find me
Torturing me through the night
When the rain starts to stop, you follow
Slowly, little by little, you will stop as well”

“Hyeyeon-ah… Hyeyeon..?" sliding down the door, Juhoe sits on the floor leaning his head against the door as the voice slowly softened and came to an end. Softly chuckling with his eyes closed, he bangs his head against the door multiple times before relaxing his body against the door laughing out loud and giving his head a few light hits.

"God your such an idiot Koo Junhoe, Hyeyeon isn't here. She'd never be here, especially not for you."

"Junhoe!" Looking to his right, he sees a long skinny figure running to him before his vision slowly starts to blur and everything turns dark. 

.