Chapter 1

Loving Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook P.O.V

Hai! My name is Jeon Jungkook, The Golden Maknae of BTS.This year is the 3th Anniversary of BTS and the 2nd Anniversary of Our Relationship.Yes I'm in a relationship with guy I mean guys and they're my Hyungs.All of them are very sweet to me despite me being a bottom,but sometimes they do get into my nerves even though they're like that I still love all of them with my heart.

I am sitting in the couch right now, until I heard my phone vibrate, on top of table beside me, showing someone that send a message to me.

Jimin-hyung!

I took my phone from the table,unlocked it, and see the message that Jimin-hyung send to me.

Jiminnie:Hey Kookie, How's my Boyfriend?

Kookie: Good, But Hyung it's not fair that all of you have schedule.

Jiminne: ohh is my little Kookie feels lonely?

Kookie: Keep teasing me and no kisses for next week.

Jiminnie: I'm just joking Hunny Bunny, Please don't be mad, and you already have a tight schedule yesterday so that is why you don't get any today

Kookie: But hyung it's so quite in the house

Jiminnie: It's okay babe, I am already on my way to dorm, How about we cuddles and watch some movie together?

Kookie: Really Hyung?! Okay then I'll wait for you, Hurry hyung :*

Jiminnie: Of course hun, see you at home :*

After that I quickly go into the Bathroom and shower myself, then wearing some pj and make some popcorn.It's been awhile since I watch a movie with them despite us being so busy...I can't wait for Jiminnie to get home.I wait for for almost half an hour until I see the clock that show me that it's already 10 AM.I make myself comfortable on the couch,I feel that my eyelids are getting heavier and finally I fell asleep from the tiredness

-With Jimin-

Jimin P.O.V

I chuckled at the message and went home after the photoshoot, I can help it Kookie is just so cute! Now I know why the others really love him too.I look outside of the window car and keep thinking about my hunny bunny until I didn't realise that we are already infront of the dorm, I get out of the car and open the door.

I smile as I see Kookie fast asleep on the couch and I know how hard is it to wake up the maknae, so I carry him bridal style to His and Namjoon hyung shared bedroom, put him on the bed and cuddles with him.Him on top of my chest while I lay my back into the bed. I just realise that i forgot to change clothes but who cares, I just wanted to sleep with Kookie and then finally I close my eyes.